ADVERTISEMENT

NYC woman, 92, shoved to the ground, video shows; police hunt suspect

thats an animal. Hope they find him. Kind of hope the streets find him first but there’s no place for this animal in a civilized society.
Total animal thug with a sense of entitlement and no morals. Unfortunately, the cops will have to
let him go now.

Reactions: AAC6800
This board is so hilarious.

Some idiot pushes a 92-year old woman. The responses from our Red Hats?
---Total animal thug with a sense of entitlement and no morals.
---that's an animal.
---Disgusting
---no place for this animal in a civilized society.

Some idiot cop pushes a 75-year old man.
The Red Hat responses?
---He was old, but bad news.
---He’s a piece of shit that good cops suffered over
---It just seems crazy that a person can bleed out of their ear that quickly and that bad.
---They should have opened fire and spattered his brains all over the sidewalk with real blood.
---He was not pushed hard
---An ANTIFA provocateur

To be fair to our Red Hatters, there WAS a 17-year age difference between the two and it WAS an old woman versus an old man, right guys? :)

Reactions: chemmie

---that's an animal.
---Disgusting

The Red Hat responses?
---It just seems crazy that a person can bleed out of their ear that quickly and that bad.
---They should have opened fire and spattered his brains all over the sidewalk with real blood.
---an ANTIFA provocateur

To be fair to our Red Hatters, there WAS a 17-year age difference between the two and it WAS an old woman versus an old man, right guys? :)

Wow. I figured someone would jump on and be ok with a 92 year old woman getting punched in the head but I didn't think it would be you. Holy crap man.

Yeah, Crazy, that's exactly what I was pointing out. :rolleyes:
Some thing are cut and dried, and don't need an argumentative moral equivalency. This is one of those things and yet you used it as an opportunity to attack others. Why?

---that's an animal.
---Disgusting

The Red Hat responses?
---An ANTIFA provocateur

Oh yeah. Those 2 situations were EXACTLY THE SAME other than a 17 year age difference

You’re embarrassing yourself

1. Nobody supports this kind of crap.

2. You actually do support cops killing unarmed black folks.

There is your difference.

1. Nobody supports this kind of crap.

2. You actually do support cops killing unarmed black folks.

There is your difference.

I don’t support that second one at all, that is a very wild assumption about me .

He can't. He literally can't. If he did, it would set a precedent that he can actually agree with the other side on an issue and that scares him.

apparently I have to spell it out and say I’m against all unarmed people being killed or it doesn’t count and Chemmie bursts in like the kool-aid man. So why can’t he publicly denounce elderly abuse.

Also I think It is very sick that this elder abuse was also a hate crime done by a racist individual with hate in his heart

apparently I have to spell it out and say I’m against all unarmed people being killed or it doesn’t count and Chemmie bursts in like the kool-aid man. So why can’t he publicly denounce elderly abuse.
It doesn't matter what you say. Unless you follow the party line 100% of the time you are the enemy. Objective reasoning isnt accepted anymore. Welcome to the WC.

Also I think It is very sick that this elder abuse was also a hate crime done by a racist individual with hate in his heart
Abolish all blacks.

When I say that, what I actually mean is replace bad blacks with good blacks and social workers. Clearly words are open to interpretation so I shouldn't get any blowback for saying something so provocative.

Reactions: DAiello18
Abolish all blacks.

When I say that, what I actually mean is replace bad blacks with good blacks and social workers. Clearly words are open to interpretation so I shouldn't get any blowback for saying something so provocative.

I know this is satire, but damn I laughed far too hard at that.

"Nobody supports this kind of crap."

Read again, Copernicus.

"Nobody supports this kind of crap."

Read again, Copernicus.

Well Socrates, that was to Shucky, but hey if you want to wear the ruby and or oxford slipper by all means.

also, you did burst in screaming oh yeah and saying I am for the murder of unarmed black folk so yeah... about that.

Shucky Ducky, both were racially motivated hate crimes.
Both were assault crimes.
They are exactly the same
Only the first one was a racially motivated hate crime. In the second one, a cop was the one doing the assaulting and walking away.

Both were equally disgusting but, curiously, only one of the two assaults brought out the wraith of the Trumpster crew. Weird.

Well Socrates, that was to Shucky, but hey if you want to wear the ruby and or oxford slipper by all means.

also, you did burst in screaming oh yeah and saying I am for the murder of unarmed black folk so yeah... about that.
I never mentioned your name. You are the one who assumed a generic pronoun was aimed towards you. Must be a guilty conscience.

Both were assault crimes.
Only the first one was a racially motivated hate crime. In the second one, a cop was the one doing the assaulting and walking away.

Both were equally disgusting but, curiously, only one of the two assaults brought out the wraith of the Trumpster crew. Weird.

How do you know one was racially motivated and one wasn’t? If we assume the cop was, we assume the black male launched a racially motived attack.

Or we can assume neither had any racial bias and both were just done by pieces of shit. You claim Trumpster crew which is hysterical cause I’m not part of It. I just think Its funny Both sides refuse to admit their bias.

The left assumes the cops were racially charged but won’t assume this kid has racial motives and the right does the exact opposite.

In reality, both sides are pieces of shit and I can mathematically prove it

I never mentioned your name. You are the one who assumed a generic pronoun was aimed towards you. Must be a guilty conscience.

Or It came right after my comment? Which would lead one to think It was a reply. Or is that not how replies work

Reactions: Crazyhole
How do you know one was racially motivated and one wasn’t? If we assume the cop was, we assume the black male launched a racially motived attack.
WTF? I assumed the cop's assault wasn't because it was a white on white crime. Both could be considered elder abuse.

Frankly, the level of intelligence on display in the responses to my posts here remind me of this right-wing protest sign:
10-ironic-and-hilariously-misspelled-protest-signs-1.jpg

WTF? I assumed the cop's assault wasn't because it was a white on white crime. Both could be considered elder abuse.

Frankly, the level of intelligence on display in the responses to my posts here remind me of this right-wing protest sign:
10-ironic-and-hilariously-misspelled-protest-signs-1.jpg

not talking about the old guy who actually gets paid to incite riots apparently. I’m talking about the posts yesterday for Wendy’s guy and for Floyd where everyone on here thinks It is racial.

I love how the WC has devolved to left vs right Party lines on everything when both sides have not realized they are Hypocrites

not talking about the old guy who actually gets paid to incite riots apparently. I’m talking about the posts yesterday for Wendy’s guy
If you are going to respond to me, respond to what I posted for crying out loud!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT