ADVERTISEMENT

NYC woman, 92, shoved to the ground, video shows; police hunt suspect

NOBODY supports this?

What about THIS supporter of senior citizen assaults?
That’s not a support of senior citizens assaults. The guy was breaking the law. I think that it was even past curfew

So basically you and your left wing radical extremist friend @chemmie support criminal activity

Maybe both of you need to move to cities that don’t have police and see how that works out for you

If you can’t see the difference in the 2 scenarios, then you have real problems

That’s not a support of senior citizens assaults. The guy was breaking the law. I think that it was even past curfew

So basically you and your left wing radical extremist friend @chemmie support criminal activity

Maybe both of you need to move to cities that don’t have police and see how that works out for you

If you can’t see the difference in the 2 scenarios, then you have real problems

Chemmie is a white supremacist

Reactions: Ucfmikes
@DaShuckster and @chemmie think
It’s Ok for that punk to push down a 92-year old innocent lady.

“Well at least he didn’t rape her. She will be OK.”

Same argument as the police pushing a known troublemaker rioter with an agenda who’s acting aggressively and breaking the law

:flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush:

The guy was breaking the law. I think that it was even past curfew
You'd think that since this old geezer was breaking curfew, the two cops who shoved this shameless law breaker shouldn't have been charged with assault, right?

What's up with that?

You'd think that since this old geezer was breaking curfew, the two cops who shoved this shameless law breaker shouldn't have been charged with assault, right?

What's up with that?

None of this was bolded or italicized. How do I know what part you want to stick out?

What's up with that?
The guy impeded them and reached for the police’s hip. Watch the video.

Rioter attacking police. Police pushing
75 year old rioter

A little different than a 92 year-old lady minding her own business and being randomly cold- cocked by some savage thug.

Young black man attacking elderly woman

You just don’t get it

New York City police say they have arrested a suspect seen on video shoving a 92-year-old woman in what appears to be a random attack.

Well..., good thing that we still have the police

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
You just don’t get it
Who doesn't get it?

Reread my first post to this thread: I made it crystal clear (for people who read anyway) that I thought both assaults were idiotic.

I just found the differences in response to these two separate callous acts of idiocy to be illuminating and highlighted a sampling for everybody to see.

Let me guess: I misquoted you all, right? :rolleyes:

Who doesn't get it?

Reread my first post to this thread: I made it crystal clear (for people who read anyway) that I thought both assaults were idiotic.

I just found the differences in response to these two separate callous acts of idiocy to be illuminating and highlighted a sampling for everybody to see.

Once again, if you can’t see the difference, then you have issues. Funny that the 2 completely different cases aren’t mentioned side by side anywhere except for in this thread.

Shocking

I think LeBron James needs to be more of a community leader and tell “his people” to stop committing so much damn crime

Who doesn't get it?

everytime I’m out on you, you bring me back in. You used italics you beautiful bastard you.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Yeah, if the black dude was a cop, you'd be giving me some bullshit line about the old lady being an Antifa agitator.
Changing the subject and moving the goalpost.

Would you like me to hand you a white flag or
just some white TP to wipe that BS out of your mouth?

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
Oh yeah. Those 2 situations were EXACTLY THE SAME other than a 17 year age difference

You’re embarrassing yourself

92 year old woman casually strolling down the street vs 75 year old man advancing on police officers. Same thing.

1. Nobody supports this kind of crap.

2. You actually do support cops killing unarmed black folks.

There is your difference.

1 - You’re right, there is no one that supports what this animal did to the old woman.

2 - who has advocated for the killing of unarmed black people? There was a major difference of opinion on the Atlanta situation (specifically that the man WASN’T unarmed) but I’ve never seen anyone say that unarmed black people should be killed.

Side note: I can’t find the article I read yesterday (I will update this post if/when I do) but the officer that trained the Buffalo unit said they did exactly as they were trained to do and offered to testify on their behalf. I don’t think that they needed to shove him but they are trying to clear the street and this guy runs up on them. Again, probably didn’t have to shove him, but I also don’t feel bad for the guy. It was easily avoidable and he’ll live with the consequences of his own actions.

They think they can do anything without repercussions, those white idiots on the left that looked away at the crimes are empowering incidents like this. They should be charged as co-conspirators along with the leftist media.

She's still bruised but otherwise OK after the routine walk to the drug store ended with a trip to the ER. She credits her good health for making it home, where she intends to stay for the time being.

"I've felt very safe in the city, and now, forget it," she said. "I'm afraid to go out." And people wonder why police liquidate these creatures. I hope he gets charged with attempted murder..

Just read the article about the arrest made on the assault. This guy has over 100 arrests at the age of 31? Multiple sexual offenses and assaults. Why is he on the street? The no bail thing in NY is a complete failure, he has 3 open cases against him and he’s free to walk around and do this. Cuomo is a complete failure as a human being and if there was ever a time to bring back the guillotine this might be it (to be clear, for this kid not Cuomo).

But...,but,.., but.., what about the guy that got pushed down by the Buffalo police? :flush:

But...,but,.., but.., what about the guy that got pushed down by the Buffalo police? :flush:

The Irony is that the organization Buffalo guy is with is called PUSH Buffalo.

“Gugino is also a long-time member of PUSH Buffalo. PUSH issued a statement saying in part they were shocked to hear about his serious injuries and called Gugino a quote, "tireless fighter against injustice".”

I actually thought that the 92 year-old lady said that
She did. And in doing so, she gave that scumbag a defense tactic.

"My client admits what he did was wrong. But your Honor, it was a knee-jerk reaction to having this old lady sneer at him and call him the N-word as they approached each other on the sidewalk."

The guy should spend some serious time, then do time doing janitor work in a nursing home for covid patients.

She did. And in doing so, she gave that scumbag a defense tactic.

"My client admits what he did was wrong. But your Honor, it was a knee-jerk reaction to having this old lady sneer at him and call him the N-word as they approached each other on the sidewalk."

Pretty crappy defense tactic. The only thing that would accomplish is we would know why he did it, right now we only have “he did it because he’s a POS.” I know you’re not being serious but that shouldn’t change the outcome of the charges at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT