ADVERTISEMENT

Obama-era DHS “Whistleblower” Found Dead

sk8knight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2001
The man who wrote a book on alleged sanitizing of Muslim terrorism during the Obama administration found dead of a single gunshot would on the side of a road. Looks like suicide, but friends say there’s no way he would’ve killed himself. Is Obama following in the Clinton’s footsteps?*

https://californiaglobe.com/section...stleblower-found-shot-to-death-in-california/

Also, it seems a little strange that none of the left wing and msm outlets seem to be covering this story at all. Not even a mention of his death. Not implying that there’s some huge conspiracy here with the media and all, but you’d think they would at least run the news that one of the people there at the beginning of DHS and a bit of a controversial figure had killed himself.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The man who wrote a book on alleged sanitizing of Muslim terrorism during the Obama administration found dead of a single gunshot would on the side of a road. Looks like suicide, but friends say there’s no way he would’ve killed himself. Is Obama following in the Clinton’s footsteps?*

https://californiaglobe.com/section...stleblower-found-shot-to-death-in-california/

Also, it seems a little strange that none of the left wing and msm outlets seem to be covering this story at all. Not even a mention of his death. Not implying that there’s some huge conspiracy here with the media and all, but you’d think they would at least run the news that one of the people there at the beginning of DHS and a bit of a controversial figure had killed himself.

What sense does it make for Obama to have someone killed years after he is out of office?

What sense did it make for Clinton?

I’m just stirring the pot for some conversation.

THere is no evidence Clinton had people killed, it's all conspiracy, but at least with Clinton, he was still in power and his wife was in politics with future presidential plans when Vince Foster died so it would have made more sense. And no, I am not suggesting Clinton killed Foster.

Most likely suicide, but I could see how a muslim extremist group could have wanted him dead.

THere is no evidence Clinton had people killed, it's all conspiracy, but at least with Clinton, he was still in power and his wife was in politics with future presidential plans when Vince Foster died so it would have made more sense. And no, I am not suggesting Clinton killed Foster.
The Clinton Death List is a thing for a reason.*

More information about Philip Haney in this article from a senior investigator at Judicial Watch. Haney was an intelligence expert on militant Islam and terrorist threats to the US. He was credited with identifying 300 terror suspects. He also was ordered to destroy his work twice under Obama administration policies; something he strenuously disagreed with. Haney believed that this destruction of work contributed to the inability to prevent the San Bernardino and Pulse attacks. He also wrote a book critical of Obama's shift of terrorism policy from law enforcement to appeasement and education.

I'm sure, with all of that, Haney made lots of enemies. Nearly everyone who knew him has expressed skepticism about the suicide classification. But suicide is oftentimes a very private decision.

In any case, still nothing on msm or the newspapers.

More information about Philip Haney in this article from a senior investigator at Judicial Watch. Haney was an intelligence expert on militant Islam and terrorist threats to the US. He was credited with identifying 300 terror suspects. He also was ordered to destroy his work twice under Obama administration policies; something he strenuously disagreed with. Haney believed that this destruction of work contributed to the inability to prevent the San Bernardino and Pulse attacks. He also wrote a book critical of Obama's shift of terrorism policy from law enforcement to appeasement and education.

I'm sure, with all of that, Haney made lots of enemies. Nearly everyone who knew him has expressed skepticism about the suicide classification. But suicide is oftentimes a very private decision.

In any case, still nothing on msm or the newspapers.

Not to sound disrpespectful to this guy, but you think he is significant enough to be major news?

Not to sound disrpespectful to this guy, but you think he is significant enough to be major news?
In the news and buzz section of the front page of CNN, they have an MLB star competing in rodeos under an alias, a Zamboni driver that player in an NHL game as an emergency goalie, an ex-Marine setting a planking world record, and a YouTuber who faked a Bali vacation. In the US section, they have the death of a country singer who was a member of Dixie Crush and a man who survived driving off of a parking garage in California.

I’d say that one of the founders of DHS, a guy who identified 300 terrorists, and exposed bad Obama administration counter-terrorism policies is at least as newsworthy as any of those. Of course, if you don’t want to propagate that he called Obama into question, then it makes sense that you wouldn’t cover his controversial death. But CNN is balanced, right?

In the news and buzz section of the front page of CNN, they have an MLB star competing in rodeos under an alias, a Zamboni driver that player in an NHL game as an emergency goalie, an ex-Marine setting a planking world record, and a YouTuber who faked a Bali vacation. In the US section, they have the death of a country singer who was a member of Dixie Crush and a man who survived driving off of a parking garage in California.

I’d say that one of the founders of DHS, a guy who identified 300 terrorists, and exposed bad Obama administration counter-terrorism policies is at least as newsworthy as any of those. Of course, if you don’t want to propagate that he called Obama into question, then it makes sense that you wouldn’t cover his controversial death. But CNN is balanced, right?

Sports, celebrity, and odd stories constantly make the news, so not getting into a tit for tat over those things.

The guy already testified before congress and wrote a book. You think over 3 years since Obama has been gone from office people are scared of speaking about this guys death because of his thoughts on Obama? What more do you think would come out about talking about him that isn't already out there? I would say you are really reaching.

Sports, celebrity, and odd stories constantly make the news, so not getting into a tit for tat over those things.

The guy already testified before congress and wrote a book. You think over 3 years since Obama has been gone from office people are scared of speaking about this guys death because of his thoughts on Obama? What more do you think would come out about talking about him that isn't already out there? I would say you are really reaching.
I think that I still hear that Obama had a scandal-free administration and how Obama's administration was perfect and oh, look, Obama's VP is the establishment Democrat choice for the nomination. So, yeah, I think that burying anything that might throw shade on Biden, especially a failed foreign policy which is where Quid Pro Joe is trying to distance himself, is certainly possible.

I think that I still hear that Obama had a scandal-free administration and how Obama's administration was perfect and oh, look, Obama's VP is the establishment Democrat choice for the nomination. So, yeah, I think that burying anything that might throw shade on Biden, especially a failed foreign policy which is where Quid Pro Joe is trying to distance himself, is certainly possible.

Again, this guy testified before congress and wrote a book that is pretty easy to find. All of this guys information is out there. I don't understand what you think they are burying when all of this has been available for several years. Honestly, it seems like you are just looking for a conspiracy.

Madison Bumgarner is a badass

Reactions: sk8knight
Supposedly it was a shotgun that was used and he was shot in the chest. Seems kind of unlikely.

His wife did pass last year. So that could easily factor in.

But yes, the mainstream media isn't covering this. If it was vice-versa ... yeah.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT