ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Gus Malzone and his army of Yes Men tending down…way down. Malzone is getting abused if we want to keep it real.

But remember that Auburn Legacy 1 says that UCF is recruiting like a top tier SEC school. The trolls literally write themselves.

Last edited:
Recruiting falling off will mark the beginning of a quick end to Gus Malzone at UCF. Forum shill Auburn Legacy 1 will leave the forum as soon as Malzone is fired. The duo will emerge at some G5 program soemwhere.

Recruiting falling off will mark the beginning of a quick end to Gus Malzone at UCF. Forum shill Auburn Legacy 1 will leave the forum as soon as Malzone is fired. The duo will emerge at some G5 program soemwhere.

Paul Finebaum Makes Unhinged Claim About Lincoln Riley's Job Status

"Bruce Feldman said a minute ago that he thought they are looking at about seven wins, which is pretty dangerous when you are the USC coach and you have two back-to-back bad seasons. I mean, I think it's over for Lincoln Riley, anyway. To me, he's lost control. And once you lose control, you're like in the middle of quicksand," Finebaum recently said on his show, according to SI.com.

Last edited:
Paul Finebaum Makes Unhinged Claim About Lincoln Riley's Job Status
"Bruce Feldman said a minute ago that he thought they are looking at about seven wins, which is pretty dangerous when you are the USC coach and you have two back-to-back bad seasons. I mean, I think it's over for Lincoln Riley, anyway. To me, he's lost control. And once you lose control, you're like in the middle of quicksand," Finebaum recently said on his show, according to SI.com.

That’s irrelevant to UCF and Gus Malzone. The only thing that has kept him viable at UCF was the “perception” of successful recruiting.

Fact is that his recruiting so far has been a failure. He’s literally not building a roster or anything. He’s hoping to catch fire for one season and get an offer from the SEC. It won’t happen.

Any UCF fan that wants a follow back from me just let me know 100%.
Why would any UCF fan want to follow...or get a follow back...from a whiny, hysterical 🤡 with such an inferiority complex he has to spend all his time on the message board of a team that he considers inferior...despite the fact that his own team has been irrelevant for two decades now. 🤣

Why would any UCF fan want to follow...or get a follow back...from a whiny, hysterical 🤡 with such an inferiority complex he has to spend all his time on the message board of a team that he considers inferior...despite the fact that his own team has been irrelevant for two decades now. 🤣
I am a college football expert. You are a random.

Critical time of the year for recruiting. The Summer OVs are finished and the dead period is here. Kids committing daily.

Central with ZERO momentum and reeling right now. That’s not where you want to be.

FSU football: Ranking the top 10 WORST fanbases in the ACC

Miami Hurricanes

FSU football fans have to deal with it every off-season. The off-season champs are back at it once again. "They're back!" How many seasons have we heard this from Miami Hurricanes fans? FSU has beaten Miami in three consecutive seasons and beaten their savior, Mario Cristobal, in the last two contests. However, we continue to hear about everything except wins on the field for the Hurricanes. All we hear about is what recruit they got a commitment from or how they will finally beat FSU this season. I know Miami fans must be exhausted from singing the same song for so long.

FSU football: Ranking the top 10 WORST fanbases in the ACC

Miami Hurricanes

FSU football fans have to deal with it every off-season. The off-season champs are back at it once again. "They're back!" How many seasons have we heard this from Miami Hurricanes fans? FSU has beaten Miami in three consecutive seasons and beaten their savior, Mario Cristobal, in the last two contests. However, we continue to hear about everything except wins on the field for the Hurricanes. All we hear about is what recruit they got a commitment from or how they will finally beat FSU this season. I know Miami fans must be exhausted from singing the same song for so long.

Lol. What do you expect them to say? They are a rival. UCF’s only rival is G5 USF.

New Mexico/Miami fan knows he can make money with his hatred of UCF and Gus Derangement syndrome.

Guess that means "locked in" 4⭐ LB Elijah Melendez (6’1, 224) currently committed to Miami, will be flipping to Hugh Freeze and the AUBURN Tigers soon.

Christolowertierbowl scrambled to sign a fun-size middle linebacker (5-11, 180) to save face.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Knight59
Not only old, but weird! Enjoyed this board alot better before these 2, or 1, started posting their tsunamis of information from all areas.
there are much worse things posted that should warrant a ban or moderation than those 2

But I am amazed how both can talk college football this much even during the slowest parts of the offseason. It’s like the redneck Finebaum daily caller that only likes College Football and College Baseball

A question for KnightNJ/others of similar ilk…when are these top secret UCF “silent” commits going public? What are the UCF Silver Tongues saying to you?

Lol. He’s not a UCF “silent” and he’s not committing to Gus Malzone.
I was baiting yo azz into talking trash about Gus "missing" a New England prospect who visited UCF one time in his life and didn't even have an offer until April 19, 2024.

May 31, 2024: O. Visit​

Malik Washington officially visits UCF Knights​

I will see your Malik and raise you a Zion, Eric, and Andrew.

Gus may "miss" on a quarterback he barely knew. But wari0-for-3 missed on a trio of Alabama prospects with whom he personally had school site, in homes, unofficial, and official visits, wasting thousands on guys from one state over that he had no chance of getting.

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• 4648201.png

January 27, 2024: Junior Day

Zion Grady attends Junior Day at Miami Hurricanes
  • 4648201.png

April 06, 2024: Unofficial Visit

Zion Grady unofficially visits Miami Hurricanes
  • 4648201.png

May 31, 2024: Official Visit

Zion Grady officially visits Miami Hurricanes

I could go on, but you get the picture....

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
Miami fans haven't completely cornered the market on stupid just yet...

FSU football: Only one recent de-commit shined elsewhere in Mike Norvell era

2023 Recruiting Decommits

Randy Pittman (TE)
No. 760 player overall (three-star)

"I don't think Gadson, Parson, or Pittman will make significant impacts anywhere."

images%2FImagnImages%2Fmmsport%2F270%2F01j137gdjqhqxxtdsm15.jpg

What The Wtf GIF by MOODMAN

I was baiting yo azz into talking trash about Gus "missing" a New England prospect who visited UCF one time in his life and didn't even have an offer until April 19, 2024.

May 31, 2024: O. Visit​

Malik Washington officially visits UCF Knights​

I will see your Malik and raise you a Zion, Eric, and Andrew.

Gus may "miss" on a quarterback he barely knew. But wari0-for-3 missed on a trio of Alabama prospects with whom he personally had school site, in homes, unofficial, and official visits, wasting thousands on guys from one state over that he had no chance of getting.

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• 4648201.png

January 27, 2024: Junior Day

Zion Grady attends Junior Day at Miami Hurricanes
  • 4648201.png

April 06, 2024: Unofficial Visit

Zion Grady unofficially visits Miami Hurricanes
  • 4648201.png

May 31, 2024: Official Visit

Zion Grady officially visits Miami Hurricanes

I could go on, but you get the picture....

Cracking Up Lol GIF
To say that you are a clown doesn’t even begin to explain it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT