ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Gasparilla Bowl Thread**

Im not even going to get started with the drive killing PENALTIES
and decision to throw the ball with with our running QB in

NOT GOING TO QUESTION THESE COACHING DECISIONS

Reactions: lawknight
hopefully that pick 6 doesn't give Marshall belief and momentum

not much rhythm in this game bc our Oline kills every drive w penalties

Wow. Can the offense please take it easy so the D can rest a bit?
we took DG out for a drive, are you happy now

Geez the smug comments when the game is far from over is really annoying in this thread

What can you say, it’s an away game. If the weather conditions were not this bad, I think it would be a much closer game.

I’ll say it again, I am sick if watching the defense and their drive extending penalties. Although now it seems the offense does not want the defense to out penalize them.

Reactions: jestert79
Nope. Hasn’t been great all year. Most of the points were front running pile on. Not a lot of performance under stressful situations.

Opponents having 4 turnovers in the first 20 minutes, two returned for TD is the easiest this team may ever see.

throw throw throw punt, even through we scored 2 TD's from running down their throats

Starting to look like we lucked out getting this game instead of one against a more formidable team. Both sides of the line are playing undisciplined (again!) and play calling is lame. Wanna give Heupel the benefit of the doubt but he’s calling a vanilla game and isn’t enforcing discipline. Is this the direction we’re headed? Oh, almost forgot. Terrible tackling and coverage.

Reactions: FoxKnight
Starting to look like we lucked out getting this game instead of one against a more formidable team. Both sides of the line are playing undisciplined (again!) and play calling is lame. Wanna give Heupel the benefit of the doubt but he’s calling a vanilla game and isn’t enforcing discipline. Is this the direction we’re headed? Oh, almost forgot. Terrible tackling and coverage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT