ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Gasparilla Bowl Thread**

Wish someone in the postgame presser would ask Heupel how he plans to address all of the penalties, especially unsportsmanlike conduct, next year!!! Penalties had screwed us so many times this year, beginning with the Fiesta Bowl.

more penalty yards than passing yards so far , team is so poorly coached on the O side of the roster.

Getting by on talent advantage

Reactions: clmssun
Seeing that "Marshall" is the second most trending thing in America right now id say people are watching this performance by us

Wonder how many first downs/TDs we’ve lost and how many 1st downs we’ve given up to our opponents due to all of these insane penalties this season?!? Heupel doesn’t see a problem?

I really hope I’m wrong, but this just has all the feels of a program that will continue to slide back to the G5 pack. We are probably spoiled and should be happy with the success we have had, but there are just too many warning signs that 8-4 is more likely next year than 9-3 or better.

I really hope I’m wrong, but this just has all the feels of a program that will continue to slide back to the G5 pack. We are probably spoiled and should be happy with the success we have had, but there are just too many warning signs that 8-4 is more likely next year than 9-3 or better.
Lots of good coaches in the AAC now that know how to recruit. UCF can't start resting on its laurels.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Gabriel isn’t losing 3 or more games next season

Not too worried, but annoyed at inconsistency. Tough when our "Get Out of Jail Free" receiver Davis isn't in

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT