ADVERTISEMENT

Official: McKenzie Milton Is Transferring

You might be able to tell a lot, but you may not know until after the fact.

As Yoda says (paraphrasing), "Always tough to see, the future is."
1) They greatly improve and that has a lot to do with Milton.
2) They greatly improve and it doesn't seem to have much to do with Milton.
2) They suck again and it's obvious the QB is not the problem.
3) They make an overall gain in effort and execution, which results in more wins.
4) They make an overall gain in effort and execution but it doesn't really result in any more wins.

In the end, KZ loves the game and he's getting the opportunity to play it again. I'll be pulling for him and watching a lot of FSU games (I already do because my other half and several friends are FSU alum). It would be nice if he gets back to exhibiting his greatness because it's just special to watch. I think he is still greatly overlooked for the achievements on the field and in the win column for what was accomplished in 2017-2018 (of course that is a team effort but the QB, much like head coaches, usually gets too much praise when things go right, and too much backlash when things go wrong).

Reactions: ucfjosh2000
Talking about how losses for Florida and Miami could help us. Maybe an extra loss for them keeps them out of a NY6 bowl and we get into a NY6 bowl. That can only be good for us.
yeah, and if Ryan Reynolds were to divorce Blake Lively, that would help my chances of making her my girlfriend

FSU is my first team but I liked watching UCF because they were an exciting team to watch even though Heupel's coaching sucks (maybe he'll take the Auburn or USC job).

MM to FSU? Guy must be super brave. I hope he realizes how utterly terrible our OL has been the last 5+ years. Obviously he's a great playmaker with a great arm and fantastic running ability. But honestly, the talent he's leaving behind at UCF is superior to what he will find at FSU. Our receivers, lineman, and pretty much every skilled player is at least 2 notches below what FSU was used to getting before they won the last BCS (when Jimbo and the coaching staff effectively stopped active recruiting and coaching). UCF would crush FSU, surprised they haven't played since the Dante Culpepper days.

FSU is my first team but I liked watching UCF because they were an exciting team to watch even though Heupel's coaching sucks (maybe he'll take the Auburn or USC job).

MM to FSU? Guy must be super brave. I hope he realizes how utterly terrible our OL has been the last 5+ years. Obviously he's a great playmaker with a great arm and fantastic running ability. But honestly, the talent he's leaving behind at UCF is superior to what he will find at FSU. Our receivers, lineman, and pretty much every skilled player is at least 2 notches below what FSU was used to getting before they won the last BCS (when Jimbo and the coaching staff effectively stopped active recruiting and coaching). UCF would crush FSU, surprised they haven't played since the Dante Culpepper days.

someone can correct me if I'm wrong but maybe he didn't receive as much interest as he anticipated

FSU, Miami, Nebraska maybe, then some G5s we don't know about? when the news broke I though maybe he would get some interest from UCLA, Texas, or even Notre Dame bc Book would be gone and their HS recruit didn't play a fall season.

someone can correct me if I'm wrong but maybe he didn't receive as much interest as he anticipated

FSU, Miami, Nebraska maybe, then some G5s we don't know about? when the news broke I though maybe he would get some interest from UCLA, Texas, or even Notre Dame bc Book would be gone and their HS recruit didn't play a fall season.
Devastating knee injury and no game film since. Whoever was going to take him was taking a flyer understanding that he still may never see the field. I think the Norvell connection helped with FSU.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Devastating knee injury and no game film since. Whoever was going to take him was taking a flyer understanding that he still may never see the field. I think the Norvell connection helped with FSU.
maybe his family already being in Florida they didn't want to make a drastic move to another state

Reactions: Knight Strength
Do they have way too early odds for College Football for next season? I wonder what his transfer to FSU would do to the odds of them making the Playoff.

UH puts players in the NFL. if he put up numbers at UH and looked liked the player he use to be the NFL would know about it.

I would've loved for him to be able to go back and play for Hawaii, but that UH program facing some issues right now, including not having a stadium as Aloha Stadium is in the process of being condemned. They're potentially playing every game on the road next season. All that travel may not be great for the knee either. Maybe UH and da bools of usf can go halvsies on a new stadium. Might as well have the geographically-challenged "south florida" team in Hawaii.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/12/17/uh-football-looks-new-home-after-aloha-stadium-shut-down/

Reactions: Asphalt.Jungle
Everywhere you go you see how differently things are done. KZ is going to see a different culture there for sure.

Ha yea. Apparently the school he transferred to UCF from flew on an airline he liked more. Guess he wished he never left or something.
Can’t remember who it was but I’m thinking if you don’t play at either school it’s better if you fly a better airline.

Can’t remember who it was but I’m thinking if you don’t play at either school it’s better if you fly a better airline.
I can imagine leaving one place for a better opportunity at another place but still not making the cut would hurt my feelings and probably sour my perspective on things. Failure is one of the main things supervillains are made of.

I can imagine leaving one place for a better opportunity at another place but still not making the cut would hurt my feelings and probably sour my perspective on things. Failure is one of the main things supervillains are made of.
I bet NFL teams fly top notch. He’ll never know.

Reactions: Endeavor.
right? complaining about free flights like the whole point isn't to just get you from here to there, now all he has is a bus pass.
It’s a chartered flight. The only difference is it’s an airbus 320 vs a Boeing 737. It’s not like you are paying for a bag or a seat which is the main issue with the the “budget” airlines.

It’s a chartered flight. The only difference is it’s an airbus 320 vs a Boeing 737. It’s not like you are paying for a bag or a seat which is the main issue with the the “budget” airlines.
I think 737’s have had issues with a sensor that makes the plane nosedive and crash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT