ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Navy Look-A-Like Thread***

As current active duty myself you have my sincerest apologies you had to read that. He is a known racist and has been reported and is in no way representative of Knight nation, many of which have or are honorably serving.
NinjaKnight, you are such a fcuking hypocrite, Remember this??? A clear and present homophobe accusing someone else of racism. Ain't that some shit?

16bj5g5.jpg

I would respond in kind, but I suppose you would just throw out some more homophobic anti-gay dogma as you are accustomed to.

I made that comment before I had knowledge that sailors died. I sincerely regret it now.

As for the homosexual squid comment, I'm not going to try to explain inter-service ribbing to someone like you. Fuk off you piece of shit.

I made that comment before I had knowledge that sailors died. I sincerely regret it now.

As for the homosexual squid comment, I'm not going to try to explain inter-service ribbing to someone like you. Fuk off you piece of shit.
You've been outed bitch, for the homophobe that you are. No backpedaling allowed at this point. Own up to your words!!!

Whatever ...... you wouldn't be issuing a mea culpa if I hadn't turned your own words against you.

How could you possibly explain that? But go ahead and try; the entire board is waiting to hear your explanation. Tell us all what you meant by homosexual squids!

Last edited:
No worries brother. I know every fan base has the odd ones. I'm actually a UCF fan I just never post. See you guys at SMU.
I'll be at the SMU game. Your tab before the game is on me if you want to meet up. Thank you for your service.

Now, let's get things back on track .......

"Anchors Aweigh" (Navy Football Fight Song)
anchors-aweigh-2.png

'In the Navy' by The Village People

Last edited:
I'm going to have to dig deep this week. Half my schtick is hairstyles and all these guys (not surprising) have military cuts.

It's tough with all these kids in their dress blues with the American flag behind them. That's why I started with the coaching staff first. I'll work on the cadets later in the week.

38 Anthony Gargiulo
12695802.jpeg

it's hard to tell what's going on because the pic is so small, but this seems like a possible match
cross-eyed-steve-buscemi.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT