ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Navy Look-A-Like Thread***

4 Owen White
12009719.jpeg

Joel McHale
joel-mchale.jpg

I agree. This is the peak. I'm crying at work right now. hahahaha.

I hope someone who has a good relationship with the Middies is already sharing this thread. Great start!

EDIT: And then Jedi f'd it up in a way ... geez, never been so ashamed as a Knight.

Last edited:
Reactions: ucfengineer1994
Just FYI, I reported the last two (2) posts.

We don't want to go there guys. I won't comment further on what they are than to say they are extremely inappropriate. I don't want to be a Knight associated with those analogies. It crosses a line.

E.g., if you really want to find something, use an analogy to a program that ran over budget, and under-delivered. But don't go back to those other ones.

Just FYI, I reported the last two (2) posts.

We don't want to go there guys. I won't comment further on what they are than to say they are extremely inappropriate. I don't want to be a Knight associated with those analogies. It crosses a line.

E.g., if you really want to find something, use an analogy to a program that ran over budget, and under-delivered. But don't go back to those other ones.
Nice try boy scout, but nothing will happen.

uss-mccain-sailors-1.jpg

1498586788921.jpg

Nothing about being a Boy Scout. You crossed a line and instead of owning it you doubled down on being an ass. A sincere go ef yourself.

Signed/

Chief
United States Navy

As current active duty myself you have my sincerest apologies you had to read that. He is a known racist and has been reported and is in no way representative of Knight nation, many of which have or are honorably serving.

Reactions: lawknight and UCFBS
As current active duty myself you have my sincerest apologies you had to read that. He is a known racist and has been reported and is in no way representative of Knight nation, many of which have or are honorably serving.

No worries brother. I know every fan base has the odd ones. I'm actually a UCF fan I just never post. See you guys at SMU.

Reactions: UCFBS
I don't know if it's racist what Jedi posted.i do know it's totally inappropriate. Men and women volunteer to serve this nation. Men, who volunteer, died in those events doing their duty. It's not something we mock. Those folks served with honor while Jedi could learn a thing or two about honor and class. My late father was a Naval officer and two of his kids graduated from UCF ( my sister and myself) . My dad loved UCF football but there is no way he would have loved what Jedi posted. It's totally wrong in every sense of the word. To those who served and continue to do so, this dude is not UCF nation. Thank you for serving ...Go Knights and Fly Navy.

Not too long ago, the recent navy collisions have had a lot of people scratching their heads wondering how ships with such advanced technology could be involved in such careless accidents. In fact, there's even an entire thread of confusion and criticism from the UCF nation:

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/the-navy.52092/

Of course, no one would make light of the human cost of those incidents. The original post was about the perplexing inability for state-of-the-art warships to suddenly go blind when they should be at the ready 24/7. Anyone that saw more than just that very clear connection probably doesn't have much of a grip on reality anyway, so oh well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT