ADVERTISEMENT

**Official UCF/Auburn game thread**

Last I saw he had 70 some yards. Seemed like he nickel and dimed us. Stidham is terrible. If they had a good QB they beat us.
He just seemed to be so hesitant at the line of scrimmage. Dancing around a lot. I didn’t see incredible speed or power. I’m serious. When he had some room, he made decent runs. I expected one of the top running backs in the nation to make more out of little.

He just seemed to be so hesitant at the line of scrimmage. Dancing around a lot. I didn’t see incredible speed or power. I’m serious. When he had some room, he made decent runs. I expected one of the top running backs in the nation to make more out of little.
I really think Clemson being good now is spreading the talent out more. SEC is not as good as it used to be. They still get credit but look at their bowl record this year.

Reactions: Mikesi
As far as I am concerned UCF is the #1 team in college football.

I hope the rest of husker nation feels the same way. You have Frost now but this season will live on in his mind for the rest of his life as it will with us. He will have to win the National Championship with you just to catch up to what he has done for UCF.

There are some on the GT board that say we would win. I'm not one of them. I do think UCF proved they deserved to be in the playoff--or at least made a case it needs to be more than 4 teams.

If they want to beat us and brag about it then they can schedule us. That’s Miami, UF, FSU, Alabama and Georgia.

Reactions: knightraveler
There are some on the GT board that say we would win. I'm not one of them. I do think UCF proved they deserved to be in the playoff--or at least made a case it needs to be more than 4 teams.

Yeah, Georgia Tech fans that think they would have beaten a team that finished undefeated and Peach Bowl champs is laughably delusional.

The only way Miami even has a chance to beat us is if the game is on ABC, at night, in Hard Rock Stadium and we're ranked.

Yeah, Georgia Tech fans that think they would have beaten a team that finished undefeated and Peach Bowl champs is laughably delusional.

The only way Miami even has a chance to beat us is if the game is on ABC, at night, in Hard Rock Stadium and we're ranked.
Miami still wouldn't beat us.

Just rewatching the game now. The first 3rd down for UCF and Milton throws it to the left incomplete. Auburn defensive back proceeds to run over to Milton’s face and taunt him. But yes, Auburn wasn’t motivated at all.

First defensive play for UCF was a sack for Pittman. Great start for the D

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT