ADVERTISEMENT

*** OFFICIAL UCFKNIGHT85 DEBACLE MEGATHREAD ***

I’m not going to let some weirdo bringing up arguments from 2004 to derail the only thread I’ve ever liked that @fried-chicken created. Time to use ignore again with added benefit of not having to see his daily spam thread anymore!

I’m not going to let some weirdo bringing up arguments from 2004 to derail the only thread I’ve ever liked that @fried-chicken created. Time to use ignore again with added benefit of not having to see his daily spam thread anymore!
Yeah you’ll never address the fact that like so many of your opinions, claiming IRAQ had WMD was based on false narratives and your desire to win for your team vs truth and integrity. Your lack of knowledge and desire to understand is just an example of why we are so screwed up right now. Grow a pair and be objective

Yeah you’ll never address the fact that like so many of your opinions, claiming IRAQ had WMD was based on false narratives and your desire to win for your team vs truth and integrity. Your lack of knowledge and desire to understand is just an example of why we are so screwed up right now. Grow a pair and be objective
Holy crap man, the UN and most 1st world countries believed that iraq had WMDs. We were all fed a bunch of lies, but to point to one guy and act like he's the only one that got duped is ridiculous.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Holy crap man, the UN and most 1st world countries believed that iraq had WMDs. We were all fed a bunch of lies, but to point to one guy and act like he's the only one that got duped is ridiculous.
No we weren’t. There was never any evidence period. People believed what they wanted to fit their narrative. JUST like each of you are doing today. Once again the evidence is clear but because we want it to fit we stick our heads in the sand. Corruption is corruption. I’d have more respect for someone who acknowledges this and just admits they want it.

Last edited:

Ahahahahahaha jesus tapdancing christ you truly are the ultimate snowflake. You can't defend your insane viewpoints so you just ignore anyone who points out where you are wrong.

You are the ultimate little bitch.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
No we weren’t. There was never any evidence period. People believed what they wanted to fit their narrative. JUST like each of you are doing today. Once again the evidence is clear but because we want it to fit we stick our heads in the sand. Corruption is corruption. I’d have more respect for someone who acknowledges this and just admits they want it.

So what was Colin Powell doing in front of the UN with all of that surveillance footage? I already said that it was a bunch of lies, but to act like 85 was the only one to believe them is ridiculous. How many countries were part of the coalition involved in the Iraq war? How many countries condemned the coalition's actions?

85 is similar to Trump in that neither has been wrong a single time in their life. It’s really an incredible streak they have going.
He didnt support Trump in the primary, so I would guess he would admit to being wrong about that

He didnt support Trump in the primary, so I would guess he would admit to being wrong about that

Lol except if you bring that up he calls you names and then puts you on ignore.

He's never been wrong in his entire life, anyone who claims otherwise is a snowflake

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT