ADVERTISEMENT

Oleary is teaching the fans a lesson

Tiger_Pride76

Five-Star Recruit
Jan 23, 2012
I think he is flexing his muscles to the people who don't like him. Even if he has a bad year, he will not be touched. He is a powerful figure and he needs the vocal minority to recognize that.

Lol the UCF fan forum should also be a discussion for other AAC teams that have few fans on their Rivals boards like Houston and Memphis.

I think he is flexing his muscles to the people who don't like him. Even if he has a bad year, he will not be touched. He is a powerful figure and he needs the vocal minority to recognize that.

While this theory is as stupid as chemtrails and FEMA camps - GOL is not the UCF Jesus and has never been...he just happened to stumble into good contracts and get a program going that already had the resources to do so.

He isn't 'flexing' anything - he is simply a defeated man and needs to go as UCF has outgrown him.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Very funny. No worries. We won't be down forever. We had our fun kicking your asses year in and year out. I'll ride this hell out and take it like a man
Wish you were on our schedule this year. We know who would get the ass kicking this time

Wish you were on our schedule this year. We know who would get the ass kicking this time

Sucks for you because we are not and Lynch will be gone the next go around and we will have some beast at QB by then.

Lol we have Brady Davis after Lynch. If Lynch were to get hurt the staff would burn Davis redshirt and play him because of his raw ability.

We have a stable of QBs with great upside. We even got the top Dual Threat QB in Mississippi.

http://247sports.com/Player/Keon-Howard-34956?Institution=14179

If they haven't played, that amounts to about nothing but potential. At least Holman is somewhat proven. No worries, things will once again be where they should be, so enjoy it while it lasts.

If they haven't played, that amounts to about nothing but potential. At least Holman is somewhat proven. No worries, things will once again be where they should be, so enjoy it while it lasts.
AAC West is going to be what the SEC West is as in terms of powerful division in the conference. You have to have gunslingers in our division unless you are Navy.

AAC West is going to be what the SEC West is as in terms of powerful division in the conference. You have to have gunslingers in our division unless you are Navy.

Then you want more of a pure passer than a dual threat.

Davis is in the 2-deep with Holgorsen this year. Holgorsen plays in cleanup time because he already redshirted.

Fuente is the QB whisper from his time at TCU. He has guided Dalton and hopefully Lynch to NFL careers.

He's also teaching the fans how to suck someone's dick as Key is clearly sucking O'Leary's
You know ... at some point, you don't have to put loyalty so crudely.

I mean, I've long talked about our past letterman Beckton becoming a coordinator at some point more than anyone. And Barrett is probably the strongest candidate. But GoL is going back to this Tech roots.

I don't agree with that. But it doesn't mean I say crap like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT