ADVERTISEMENT

Omicron the whimp

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC

Turns out omicron is truly a weak virus. New study released today . Great news .

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Omicron is an upper repository virus. Basically a cold. We need to stop the insanity. Asymptomatic people testing what is essentially a cold to see if they will get a cold. Catching a cold waiting in lines to test a cold.

FIFY 😂

How fūcking dumb do you have to be to think you, a goddamn pool cleaning boy, thinks their opinion on something that will kill over a million Americans matters?

Hospitalizations are at an all time high BTW. Better hope you don't need an ICU bed for any reason.
Did you read the study at all? The data does not suggest the doom and gloom you posted here. I encourage you to read this report on the study conducted these last few weeks. Omicron is 91% less lethal than Delta and Delta was less lethal the original. It's doing exactly what viruses do . They get more transmittable but less virulent. In California one person , one died from Omicron while 14 died from Delta during the exact same time period.

Did you read the study at all? The data does not suggest the doom and gloom you posted here. I encourage you to read this report on the study conducted these last few weeks. Omicron is 91% less lethal than Delta and Delta was less lethal the original. It's doing exactly what viruses do . They get more transmittable but less virulent. In California one person , one died from Omicron while 14 died from Delta during the exact same time period.

What did I post that was false?

Regardless we are 3 years into this with 85% of the adult population vaccinated and nearing 1 million daily infections daily even with some people doing at home tests. We have to live with it. The masks and social distancing didn't work. The vaccine didn't slow the spread but appears to help with hospitalizations with delta. Australia with severe lockdowns is now surging. Nobody contained a respiratory virus that was man made and funded by fauci.

Live with it. The idea that Biden was magically going to fix covid is a joke.
Doesn't matter. The government got what they wanted out of this whole thing and it's not going to end with a virus that kills basically nobody. The useful idiots are even more useful now, as you can see by Ninjas posts. Today was not a good day for liberty.

Regardless we are 3 years into this with 85% of the adult population vaccinated and nearing 1 million daily infections daily even with some people doing at home tests. We have to live with it. The masks and social distancing didn't work. The vaccine didn't slow the spread but appears to help with hospitalizations with delta. Australia with severe lockdowns is now surging. Nobody contained a respiratory virus that was man made and funded by fauci.

Live with it. The idea that Biden was magically going to fix covid is a joke.
85%? You continually pull numbers out of your ass and post them to be fact. And you continue to get embarrassed when people call out your bullshit.

We get it: you love autistically screaming about daily infections, things that don't work, not slowing the spread, and other mindless drivel that shows up on your daily twitter searches. Thanks for playing.

About 94.1% of the U.S. population over 16 has gotten at least one dose, and about 79.1% of those over 16 are fully vaccinated.
Over 21 is over 85% in December with at least one dose according to a pfizer executive on cnbc.

The narrative is bogus.

Yep. As predicted. Waking up, posting bogus data, being called out on it, looking stupid and embarrassing yourself. All to an audience of 5

Rinse repeat. That’s what uneducated, unemployed shit for brains do. 🤣🤣🤣

About 94.1% of the U.S. population over 16 has gotten at least one dose, and about 79.1% of those over 16 are fully vaccinated.
Over 21 is over 85% in December with at least one dose according to a pfizer executive on cnbc.

The narrative is bogus.

I know this is hard for you but one dose isn't fully vaccinated. You're still wrong and still sound stupid. And to boot, the stuff you linked proves it.

But again: thanks for playing. We all very much look forward to a full day of your bellyaching, BDS, and veiled innuendos that you may or may not be vaxxed. You lead an extremely productive life.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
I know this is hard for you but one dose isn't fully vaccinated. You're still wrong and still sound stupid. And to boot, the stuff you linked proves it.

But again: thanks for playing. We all very much look forward to a full day of your bellyaching, BDS, and veiled innuendos that you may or may not be vaxxed. You lead an extremely productive life.
What moron posts things to prove his point as being incorrect? Lol. Does he even read ANYTHING THAT HE POSTS? He’s literally the village idiot

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Yep. As predicted. Waking up, posting bogus data, being called out on it, looking stupid and embarrassing yourself. All to an audience of 5

Rinse repeat. That’s what uneducated, unemployed shit for brains do. 🤣🤣🤣
I posted data from a legitimate study backed by the CDC and on the other hand people refuse to see the light there . It's actually great news what is happening regarding omicron . Why can't we all embrace it ?

It's blowing through the vaccinated and unvaccinated pretty much the same . This means the unvaccinated are only a risk to themselves and not others. It means the vaccines are a good preventive therapy for the individual. It means as it spreads and deaths are dropping it's becoming endemic . It means this is coming to an end . Is that not what we all want regardless of position on things like masks and vaccines mandates ?

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
I never said fully vaccinated if you could read chud master. Secondly I said adult population (aka over 21). 79% over 16 are fully vaccinated 😉. The narrative of its a pandemic of the unvaccinated is false. The virus is surging in record numbers in every state at near the same per capita levels.

Did you finish your job making the donuts this morning yet Skylar?
Nah, you just threw numbers out there and now are retreating because you got your ass called out: "Regardless we are 3 years into this with 85% of the adult population vaccinated..." What is the point of quoting vaccinated if they aren't fully vaccinated, genius???? You seriously can't be this stupid.

Got any other numbers we can destroy before you shift your goalposts and look like a fool?

Clean up in room 202 dude. Day full of cleaning and posting memes for you. 🤣

Uneducated? My degree says ucf. 😉
Are you even at work now loser? 🤣🤣🤣

Technical degree
Means that the degree you got from a school is not accredited except at the school itself. There is a standard degree in which at the least takes 4 years and there is a technical degree which can take as little as 4 weeks. Usually the schools that offer technical degrees are for-profit private schools which tend to butcher the course. Such as taking out the standard liberal art requirements, Taking out the requirements for advanced classes, etc.

For the most part they are not accepted by other schools except the school you got it from. They tend to not be valued by employers. Due to the fact that if a diploma says Masters(type of degree) on it it technically doesn't mean anything.

I posted data from a legitimate study backed by the CDC and on the other hand people refuse to see the light there . It's actually great news what is happening regarding omicron . Why can't we all embrace it ?

It's blowing through the vaccinated and unvaccinated pretty much the same . This means the unvaccinated are only a risk to themselves and not others. It means the vaccines are a good preventive therapy for the individual. It means as it spreads and deaths are dropping it's becoming endemic . It means this is coming to an end . Is that not what we all want regardless of position on things like masks and vaccines mandates ?
Would you like to hear what one of the top pulmonologists in Orlando just told me at 9:00 A.M. this morning. I specifically asked him about a variety of COVID and vaccine topics

The highlight was that nearly 100% of all critical care beds taken up by COVID patients as their primary admitting diagnosis are unvaccinated

Would you like to hear what one of the top pulmonologists in Orlando just told me at 9:00 A.M. this morning. I specifically asked him about a variety of COVID and vaccine topics

The highlight was that nearly 100% of all critical care beds taken up by COVID patients as their primary admitting diagnosis are unvaccinated
What is the raw number?

Clean up in room 202 dude.

There is still hope Mikey gets laid some day. 🤣

FJCqIg9WUAAiIzo

There is still hope Mikey gets laid some day. 🤣

FJCqIg9WUAAiIzo
Just got laid last night. You’re just mad Bill because you have a small dick at 5’7” and you’re ugly with little beady-eye professor glasses. You should thank me for giving your Brazilian wife a night with a real man
😂😂😂

If you want to follow along with all the parents that are causing harm to their children with covid vaccine injuries. Dr. Kat has been documenting a lot of them. Hundreds and thousands just like this.

Um,i millions aren't dieing from Omicron and millions are not going to the hospital from it either. Cases are soaring but people getting severely ill is nowhere near Delta.
Jesus Christ you are one dumb piece of shit. Nowhere did I say that.

Go back to elementary school, learn basic reading comprehension (take as long as you need, probably a couple years). Come back. Re-read my post. Apologize for being an idiot.

If you want to follow along with all the parents that are causing harm to their children with covid vaccine injuries. Dr. Kat has been documenting a lot of them. Hundreds and thousands just like this.

So did we settle on a number on how many hundreds of thousands of dollars you lost on following your last idiot conspiracy theory? 3 or 4 hundred thousand?

Seek professional mental help.

@KNIGHTTIME^

People are classified as unemployed if they do not have a job, have actively looked for work in the prior 4 weeks, and are currently available for work.
🤣🤣🤣

85%? You continually pull numbers out of your ass and post them to be fact. And you continue to get embarrassed when people call out your bullshit.

We get it: you love autistically screaming about daily infections, things that don't work, not slowing the spread, and other mindless drivel that shows up on your daily twitter searches. Thanks for playing.
You didnt have a rebuttal for severe lockdown austrailia which is surging in cases. Quit cherry picking your facts and reach the logical conclusion that this pandemic is over

You didnt have a rebuttal for severe lockdown austrailia which is surging in cases. Quit cherry picking your facts and reach the logical conclusion that this pandemic is over
I don't agree with the lockdown in Australia or anywhere else. But thanks for your short but pointless contribution.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
I don't agree with the lockdown in Australia or anywhere else. But thanks for your short but pointless contribution.

Its clockwork at this point. Present a set of actual data and you’ll get “yea but!…” and some random, totally unrelated statement that they think invalidates your point but doesn’t.

These people are amazingly stupid

Lol, says the brainwashed watching CNN. Here is what is really going on with hospitals:

* reduced capacity due to firing unvaccinated workers

* Hospitals incentives for in-patient covid

* For covid versus with covid

Essentially any hospital system with spare capacity that are incentivized for in-patient covid care are being overly cautious and admitting 🙄 You can see that quite clearly in progression to ICU and vent data. Countries like UK aren’t ‘full’. No incentives there, they get paid same covid or not

Reactions: UCFBS
Lol, says the brainwashed watching CNN. Here is what is really going on with hospitals:

Essentially any hospital system with spare capacity that are incentivized for in-patient covid care are being overly cautious and admitting 🙄 You can see that quite clearly in progression to ICU and vent data. Countries like UK aren’t ‘full’. No incentives there, they get paid same covid or not

No worries...daily reporting goes away soon. It "fixes" itself soon. Election year...

Masks, distancing, and the vaccine didn't slow the spread. Maybe on the 3rd calendar year of the lab created virus is just living with it. Australia proved you can't hide out a respiratory virus.

Absolutely nothing you just typed even addresses the fact provided that we're at record hospitalizations.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Absolutely nothing you just typed even addresses the fact provided that we're at record hospitalizations.
How are we at record hospitalizations when 2/3rds of the population can interact with one another and NOT spread or catch covid? We are down to a less than 1 in 9 chance that someone can carry the virus and interact with someone that can catch the virus.

How are we at record hospitalizations when 2/3rds of the population can interact with one another and NOT spread or catch covid? We are down to a less than 1 in 9 chance that someone can carry the virus and interact with someone that can catch the virus.

Because nearly 40% of this country is still unvaccinated. Hope that helps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT