ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I Guess the Slim Reaper Will be Driving the Bus Next Year

They’d better hope Blackmon stays healthy. I don’t think they have another scholarship QB on the roster.
Bailey Hockman....same class as Blackmon but he got red-shirted. Hasn'the touched the football field yet, though.

Then yes, they have absolutely nothing to back Blackmon up right now, except some walk-ons, and no QBs in this current class so far.....yikes. I guess Willie T better pull out a miracle this week and get a QB to commit.
And we just entered a dead period so it will be tough to pull a new recruit now. Willie is going to be driving an empty bus pretty soon.

Jordan Travis transferred to FSU from Loserville. I should have to sit out a season but I'must certain they'lol try and get him a hardship waiver.

Reactions: Mikesi
With the poor OL recruiting over the past 4 years and now QB questions, this is a 3 year rebuild.

what did he do? I think it was domestic violence?
Yes, domestic violence against his pregnant girlfriend. She was trashing his apartment so he got physical.
I don't think Taggart would have pulled that trigger if he didn't have a backup plan, so I believe they have a QB plan in place. I would be surprised if Taggart gets beyond the 2019 season to turn things around. Just my .02

Yes, domestic violence against his pregnant girlfriend. She was trashing his apartment so he got physical.
I don't think Taggart would have pulled that trigger if he didn't have a backup plan, so I believe they have a QB plan in place. I would be surprised if Taggart gets beyond the 2019 season to turn things around. Just my .02
He will get 5 years. There are a bunch of Gator lawyers ready to go to bat for him with the race card if his seat gets too hot. :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Must have been pretty damning evidence to pull the trigger on François so quickly. FSU did everything possible to keep Jameis Winston on the team even after all the damning mistakes he made! Rape trial, retail theft, vandalism, degrading women in public, etc... But of course, JW was a National Champion QB not to mention a quality pitcher/player on the baseball team. Their lack of any meaningful discipline and JW's measly suspension was just disgusting IMO. At least Taggert seems to run a tighter ship even if he's not very good at navigating it!

Must have been pretty damning evidence to pull the trigger on François so quickly. FSU did everything possible to keep Jameis Winston on the team even after all the damning mistakes he made! Rape trial, retail theft, vandalism, degrading women in public, etc... But of course, JW was a National Champion QB not to mention a quality pitcher/player on the baseball team. Their lack of any meaningful discipline and JW's measly suspension was just disgusting IMO. At least Taggert seems to run a tighter ship even if he's not very good at navigating it!
There is a video/audio where you can hear the girl ranting and raving. She has now said he never hit her. She released the video because she was mad at him for not wanting to talk to her. Regrets it now that she’s ruined his career.

There is a video/audio where you can hear the girl ranting and raving. She has now said he never hit her. She released the video because she was mad at him for not wanting to talk to her. Regrets it now that she’s ruined his career.

I'd have to believe there's more to it. Even if she recanted, we know that this happens a lot and then evidence pops up showing violence did indeed take place. Even if he was not in the wrong this time, why would he be dismissed with just a "he said/she said" situation??? Perhaps he was already on a short leash and this was the last straw? Not sure but just asking.

Yeah, I listened to the audio. It looked as though she started the video and then set her phone down so the audio could be captured. It wasn't just her ranting. She was ranting while she smashed up his apartment and he was threatening her with physical violence. Not sure he ever touched her in that encounter.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
At least Taggert seems to run a tighter ship even if he's not very good at navigating it!
No he doesn't, Fisher probably ran a tighter ship but it seems things happen anyway with the off the field distractions in Tally. It even affected the Coach's personal life and part of the reason I think he wanted out of there to go to Texas A&M.

No he doesn't, Fisher probably ran a tighter ship but it seems things happen anyway with the off the field distractions in Tally. It even affected the Coach's personal life and part of the reason I think he wanted out of there to go to Texas A&M.
One of 75 million reasons, I’m sure.

And their remaining QB target recruit just signed with Maryland. Wow.
Recruiting is supposed to be Taggart's greatest strength so they should be concerned. Allowing Mack Brown to flip Howell the 1st signing day was bad since he was recruiting him for over a year.

Recruiting is supposed to be Taggart's greatest strength so they should be concerned. Allowing Mack Brown to flip Howell the 1st signing day was bad since he was recruiting him for over a year.

It's hard to recruit to a dumpster fire. :fire:

It's okay, Taggart says he has a plan. [thumb2]:grimace:

I'm okay with letting him drive the bus for a few years. I understand that no QB in their right mind would want to come until after the OL is fixed, but I'm not the average frothing-at-the-mouth need-wins-to-compensate-for-empty-life fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT