ADVERTISEMENT

Otis Anderson the last few games

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
giphy.gif

I watched the 2nd half on DVR yesterday and have to agree. that dude is a playmaker.

It amazing how many playmakers are on this team. Qb Vedral got his first TD! Then towards the end a running back was in and running all over the place. I was like Who? Where did he come from. Also, Cordiarian Richardson got some carries and just plowed over ECU defense.... Clown Car of Talent! I'm sure not too many people watched the 2nd half but I enjoyed it as the announcers were just gushing over the talent.

UCF is in an upward trajectory with all this new young talent. The future is bright!

I can't believe Vedral left Nebraska to play at UCF. Who would ever leave the great state of Nebraska? LOL.

Yes, he is good. Looks just as good at Milton and looks very similar in appearance. Good to see Qb Mack Jr on sideline and woopping it up with everyone. I guess they are redshirting him. The other QB played, 4th stringer, can't remember his name. But, he came in during final 2 minutes and fumbled the ball on a running play. Refs didn't call it a fumble due to they wanted the game to end quicker.

I can't believe Vedral left Nebraska to play at UCF. Who would ever leave the great state of Nebraska? LOL.

Yes, he is good. Looks just as good at Milton and looks very similar in appearance. Good to see Qb Mack Jr on sideline and woopping it up with everyone. I guess they are redshirting him. The other QB played, 4th stringer, can't remember his name. But, he came in during final 2 minutes and fumbled the ball on a running play. Refs didn't call it a fumble due to they wanted the game to end quicker.
Is Pratt the 4th stringer? I think he's usually the one on sideline in a funky colored hat sending in the hand signals

Vedral seems to not be home sick at all, the smokes:fire: already putting him on their Kiper Watch list

Very impressed with Otis' versatility. He's fundamentally sound across the board.....and a play maker to boot!

It's crazy how these recruits at the skill positions are just plug and play. If you're a WR/RB/ATH and you're not beating down Frost's door trying to get a seat in the clown car you're a fool.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Otis looks great in space. he goes out wide even for screens and slot receiver routes and runs them well and can make things happen with the ball in his hands. The coaches clearly know that and see that as he does get the ball as a true freshman.

Reactions: KnightLife1
I watched the 2nd half on DVR yesterday and have to agree. that dude is a playmaker.

It amazing how many playmakers are on this team. Qb Vedral got his first TD! Then towards the end a running back was in and running all over the place. I was like Who? Where did he come from. Also, Cordiarian Richardson got some carries and just plowed over ECU defense.... Clown Car of Talent! I'm sure not too many people watched the 2nd half but I enjoyed it as the announcers were just gushing over the talent.

UCF is in an upward trajectory with all this new young talent. The future is bright!
I think you're talking McRae. We've discussed him a few times here. Limited action but always looks good.

I think you're talking McRae. We've discussed him a few times here. Limited action but always looks good.

McRae originally signed with Navy in 2016. Not sure how he ended up here. I had to Google him after his performance in game 1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT