ADVERTISEMENT

Parkland HS shooting survivor Suicide

... compared these kids to Nazis and called them everything from "douches" to worse..
I dunno who said what here anymore. But I distinctly recall how social media and our good friends at Fox News were touting the since-debunked conspiracy theory that a number of the Parkland students were "paid crisis actors."

As if these young traumatized kids aren't dealing with enough sh*t in the emotional aftermath of the event, they had these national yahoos calling them 'fake.'

I dunno who said what here anymore. But I distinctly recall how social media and our good friends at Fox News were touting the since-debunked conspiracy theory that a number of the Parkland students were "paid crisis actors."

As if these young traumatized kids aren't dealing with enough sh*t in the emotional aftermath of the event, they had these national yahoos calling them 'fake.'
None of that was said, but a platform was given to david hogg and his dangerous emotions which he was not qualified for, all the while ignoring the missed opportunities of BSO under the leadership of Democrat donor Scott Shapiro. Maybe thats the bridge youre trying to build?

Care to provide a link that shows Fox News hosts and anchors claiming that these kids were paid actors?

This is a simple problem, but yes it is a problem.

Mental Health Funding in the USA, needs to be increased.

Sadly, not only has a few of the ex students at MSD and a parent of a victim at Sandy Hook committed Suicide, now a 10 year old that was bullied has done the same.

Let's not bully here, as well as the conversation towards correcting the issues of our society as a whole.

Sports analogy, if you have a Great QB, & decent RB, but cannot throw or Run, due to lack of an O line.. You do not blame other teams for having too good fo a Defense..
You correct the issue and get a better O Line..

Our nation has many problems.. Sadly if it becomes an Election issue it maybe too valuable to actually fix the problem and instead run off of that issue to get the sheep of both parties in line to vote accordingly..

This is a simple problem, but yes it is a problem.

Mental Health Funding in the USA, needs to be increased.

Sadly, not only has a few of the ex students at MSD and a parent of a victim at Sandy Hook committed Suicide, now a 10 year old that was bullied has done the same.

Let's not bully here, as well as the conversation towards correcting the issues of our society as a whole.

Sports analogy, if you have a Great QB, & decent RB, but cannot throw or Run, due to lack of an O line.. You do not blame other teams for having too good fo a Defense..
You correct the issue and get a better O Line..

Our nation has many problems.. Sadly if it becomes an Election issue it maybe too valuable to actually fix the problem and instead run off of that issue to get the sheep of both parties in line to vote accordingly..
So... Bigger Government is the solution? Got it.

Seriously, this has been politicized to the point most moderates no longer care. Progressives are trying to hand 2020 to Trump, like 2016, without even the right bringing up any politics on this at all.

BTW, I agree on Hogg et al. bringing the spotlight on too many kids who really didn't want to be involved. No one was 'paid,' but yes, many PACs were funding virtually all of the expenses.

Let's move on and stop being political about this. It's always tragedy when anyone dies. Let's not minimize this or, worse yet, make it a political game. I mean, it's not even about 'bleeding hearts' any more.

It's turned into 'bleeding BS' that just turns off everyone without a political agenda - - i.e., 70% of Americans.

So... Bigger Government is the solution? Got it.

Seriously, this has been politicized to the point most moderates no longer care. Progressives are trying to hand 2020 to Trump, like 2016, without even the right bringing up any politics on this at all.

BTW, I agree on Hogg et al. bringing the spotlight on too many kids who really didn't want to be involved. No one was 'paid,' but yes, many PACs were funding virtually all of the expenses.

Let's move on and stop being political about this. It's always tragedy when anyone dies. Let's not minimize this or, worse yet, make it a political game. I mean, it's not even about 'bleeding hearts' any more.

It's turned into 'bleeding BS' that just turns off everyone without a political agenda - - i.e., 70% of Americans.
Mach didn't say the government needed to fund it, just that funding needed to be increased. I agree with him. I am going to find a vehicle for private donation to support mental health services and start giving money. If we're serious about it, I'm sure we can solve it privately without involving the government.

Full Disclosure: My father is in an inpatient treatment facility on a 28-day program after being Baker Act'ed a couple of weeks ago. So this hits very close to home for me. I have already invested a good deal of money trying to help one person and will continue to do so. But I also believe it is a problem American society needs to deal with so I will take the extra step.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
85 threatened to stomp on their fingers.

At least 85 isn't in here now pretending to care about these people after they have killed themselves. We know 85 is a piece of shit human being.

Wayne makes matters worse by shitting on these people for their political views and then has the nerve to pretend to be upset when they kill themselves.

You have to be a special level of asswagon to lack empathy for children, or the mentally or physically handicapped.
Today's republicans have, time and time again, demonstrated that level of assholery while claiming their Christian moral superiority.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
LOL at the subhuman sack of shit commenting here. The same guy who learned that my wife was watching her grandmother die and decided to attack her, and me, and earn himself a ban from the Dingeon. Brandon actually banned this jackass for being so insufferable and so disgusting that even Brandon - who BANS NO ONE- kicked this sorry shithead from the Dungeon.

The same guy who mistook my friend for a Hispanic and yelled “Move it, Spic” at least 3 times before we called him a fat prick and to shut his mouth. And when I raided this on this board he pathetically back tracked knowing I had him on record hurling racist insults.

Chemmie has no basis to comment- ever. Like every other hateful liberal on this board. He’s as deranged and hateful as Ninja.

Reactions: UCFWayne
LOL at the subhuman sack of shit commenting here. The same guy who learned that my wife was watching her grandmother die and decided to attack her, and me, and earn himself a ban from the Dingeon. Brandon actually banned this jackass for being so insufferable and so disgusting that even Brandon - who BANS NO ONE- kicked this sorry shithead from the Dungeon.

The same guy who mistook my friend for a Hispanic and yelled “Move it, Spic” at least 3 times before we called him a fat prick and to shut his mouth. And when I raided this on this board he pathetically back tracked knowing I had him on record hurling racist insults.

Chemmie has no basis to comment- ever. Like every other hateful liberal on this board. He’s as deranged and hateful as Ninja.

:joy::joy::joy:

Tell us again who's the hateful one? You just called him a subhuman sack of shit and then made up a bunch lies.

Meanwhile you have sent death threats to board members and actually cyberstalked their wives....

Wow. Somebody must have taken personal offense to my general comments.

We can only conclude that 85 is either still writing checks to child molesters, lacks empathy for children and those with mental or physical handicaps, threatened to stomp the fingers of the child victims of a tragedy, and claims moral superiority for being christian.

Game. Set. Match.

Wow. Somebody must have taken personal offense to my general comments.

We can only conclude that 85 is either still writing checks to child molesters, lacks empathy for children and those with mental or physical handicaps, threatened to stomp the fingers of the child victims of a tragedy, and claims moral superiority for being christian.

Game. Set. Match.

lol you were banned for verbally berating a person's wife who was watching her loved one die and you thought that was grounds for insults. You called someone a spic when you thought they were a brown Hispanic person ripe for insult.

Just let that sink in for a moment. Especially the fraud Shookster who calls everyone he disagrees with a racist.

I'm not morally superior to you because I'm a Christian; I'm morally superior to you because you've demonstrated that you are a total raging failure as a human in every regard. I mean, just look at the company you keep. Your buds on this board are the most hateful, ugly posters that we've ever had and they gobble your hateful shit up.

Chemmie may look adorable. But you'd better not mess with that old dawg! :)

I can see why you'd like him. He's a lying, hateful fraud of a human being and equally as delusional as you are.

He too calls everyone he disagrees with a racist, as you do, only he's been caught having used actual racist language to degrade someone. I'm sure this fits you too. Hypocrites seem to stick together.

lol you were banned for verbally berating a person's wife who was watching her loved one die and you thought that was grounds for insults. You called someone a spic when you thought they were a brown Hispanic person ripe for insult.

Wow....this uncalled for rant has to be a new low for our little cesspool.

I'm not morally superior to you because I'm a Christian; I'm morally superior to you because you've demonstrated that you are a total raging failure as a human in every regard.

Yeah, your 'moral superiority' shines through with each one of your posts, 85. :rolleyes:

Reactions: NinjaKnight
:joy::joy::joy:

I love how @UCFKnight85 crows about being "morally superior" and then rages out like a truly delusional person. Every single one of his posts is a cesspool of name calling, personal attacks, or death threats.

Don't forget the time he cyberstalked sirdingy's wife. Super morally superior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT