ADVERTISEMENT

Parkland student: CNN staged entire “town hall”

Typical. Why don’t you do some research before spewing BS in here? Now, you’ll start insulting people here until posting stops

Research? You want 85 to do research before posting?! lmao good luck. Also I'm glad someone else has picked up on the 4 step arguing process.

Reactions: sirdingydang
Research? You want 85 to do research before posting?! lmao good luck. Also I'm glad someone else has picked up on the 4 step arguing process.

Congrats!!! This is the first post you've made without a curse word or insult. You've finally graduated to middle school.

Congrats!!! This is the first post you've made without a curse word or insult. You've finally graduated to middle school.

Not a single one of my posts in this thread have an insult, or a curse word.

You have me mixed up with 85, or you are going back to lying again.

so now they are saying the questions were not staged but questions were streamlined. Like all town halls do.

You know not fake like how like the guy that was giving the impassioned speech about his daughter being taken from him stating its not a gun issue but a school safety issue. There is no parent that loses their daughter to a school shooting that is going to go to the white house and cry on tv and say, this wasnt a gun issue it was the schools fault. at the very least I would have been calling for the head of the FBI agents that did nothing. but it being a school safety issue thats not completely staged.

Fix the schools by locking them down tighter than the airports but the teachers still cant afford pencils.

so now they are saying the questions were not staged but questions were streamlined. Like all town halls do.
This is misdirection and damage control. The student's original complaint is that a parent got to read a speech. He was denied, among others.

In other words, they basically admitted some of it was true. I.e., CNN just admitted they are no better than an average teenager. That's been my complaint for a long, long time. I can't trust the US media any more than anyone off-the-street.

Doesn't surprise me that we're down to this.

You know not fake like how like the guy that was giving the impassioned speech about his daughter being taken from him stating its not a gun issue but a school safety issue. There is no parent that loses their daughter to a school shooting that is going to go to the white house and cry on tv and say, this wasnt a gun issue it was the schools fault. at the very least I would have been calling for the head of the FBI agents that did nothing. but it being a school safety issue thats not completely staged.
This was a multi-level breakdown. No one thing failed, just a whole sequence.

Which is why people complaining about guns are literally insulting. We can talk gun issues, but in the end, it was a cascading failure of many things.

And just look at violent crime and knife rates in the US too. Guns aren't the problem. It's violence in general.

Fix the schools by locking them down tighter than the airports but the teachers still cant afford pencils.
Yep. That's a major contribution to the issues. Which goes back to what police have long pointed out ...

It's really a law abiding citizen provided deterrent, not a school administrative issue. It was laws and the schools that started the problem in the first place, with the federal 'gun free zone' law of the '90s.

It's like watching school district lawyers say, "Well, we had a disclaimer ... and the criminals ignored it! We're protected from lawsuits." A solution for a problem that did not exist before.

Last edited:
remember that time the sheriff basically said it was the nra's fault for this whole ordeal while his own office failed 39 other times before and then 4 of his officers wouldnt even enter the building? yea that never gets old.

Reactions: UCFBS
remember that time the sheriff basically said it was the nra's fault for this whole ordeal while his own office failed 39 other times before and then 4 of his officers wouldnt even enter the building? yea that never gets old.
I can always tell the difference between a law enforcement officer that is a 'politician' and a law enforcement officer with 'street cred.'

I can always tell the difference between a law enforcement officer that is a 'politician' and a law enforcement officer with 'street cred.'

Yeah...its usually the one running to the cameras of CNN and MSNBC while withholding KNOWN information about his own deputies for over a week so this Sheriff can "promote" his stance on gun control and how evil NRA is while ignoring the actions of his own deputies that probably cost the lives of several of those students.

Yeah...its usually the one running to the cameras of CNN and MSNBC while withholding KNOWN information about his own deputies for over a week so this Sheriff can "promote" his stance on gun control and how evil NRA is while ignoring the actions of his own deputies that probably cost the lives of several of those students.

Ugh, this board SUCKS.

Ugh, this board SUCKS.
KL can be over the top but everything he said was 100% factual.
Yep. A lot of law enforcement has been coming out since Sandy Hook. Several have been fired over it too. Same with ATF and FBI officers, especially if they were not 'politically aligned.'

The Police One survey of verified law enforcement after Sandy Hook was the 'wake up call.' When not even 1 out of 100 officers will say 'gun free zones' work, that's pretty damning.

BTW, I wish Trump would stop bashing the lone officer. It was a failure of many levels -- from cameras to training to other things -- not just one officer. While one officer can make a difference, but should never be expected to (let alone succeed).

Sheriff didn’t protect the public , lies to everyone and threw his own deputy under the bus for following his orders . Your response is NGE . Knight Light was 100 accurate

Blue Lives Matter... except for liberal blue lives. Kill those f*ckers, along with the schoolchildren. Mow them down with semi-automatic rifles.

Sheriff didn’t protect the public , lies to everyone and threw his own deputy under the bus for following his orders . Your response is NGE . Knight Light was 100 accurate

I think the Sherriff is in the wrong here but His views on the NRA and him being a liberal has nothing to do with him doing his job wrong. If I’m a Police officer I can still be a liberal democrat who doesn’t agree with the NRA.

Calling someone out for that stuff just distracts from the real issues at hand and creates a partisan whine fest instead of actually doing something.

He did his job wrong and as an elected official I’m sure he’ll eventually be held accountable. Bringing his political affiliation into it does absolutely nothing but create drama.

I was trying to highlight how you all whine about people posting stuff from CNN and then use Fox News and Campus Reform, etc.

Then you all get all up and arms when liberals are too partisan and get all bothered and then do the exact same thing. Eye roll.

I think the Sherriff is in the wrong here but His views on the NRA and him being a liberal has nothing to do with him doing his job wrong. If I’m a Police officer I can still be a liberal democrat who doesn’t agree with the NRA.

Calling someone out for that stuff just distracts from the real issues at hand and creates a partisan whine fest instead of actually doing something.

He did his job wrong and as an elected official I’m sure he’ll eventually be held accountable. Bringing his political affiliation into it does absolutely nothing but create drama.
Normally I would agree with you on a lot of that . You can’t possibly say that I whine and do any libtard labeling etc . This guy lied and went on cnn promoting himself and his political agenda and hung his deputies out in the wind . He deserves to be called out for everything

Normally I would agree with you on a lot of that . You can’t possibly say that I whine and do any libtard labeling etc . This guy lied and went on cnn promoting himself and his political agenda and hung his deputies out in the wind . He deserves to be called out for everything

I just think it’s a little hypocritical. To be honest he’ll probably end up being held more accountable than any politician ever is and I get he’s a sherriff but he’s also an elected official. It doesn’t matter what network he went on, it’s irrelevant.

He did his job wrong and was a dbag boss about it but his political affiliation, etc is completely irrelevant and does nothing but create more of a divide.

Blue Lives Matter... except for liberal blue lives. Kill those f*ckers, along with the schoolchildren. Mow them down with semi-automatic rifles.
If you mean Blue Lives Matter = political law enforcement leaders, then yeah, I have a problem with politicians who wear a badge, and don't represent the men and women they lead.

Yep. There are a lot of politicians that are Sheriffs and Police Chiefs. And there are a lot of them, in addition to those under them, who totally disagree.

Politics are everything in the US media. And like everything else, the best police heads are the ones you do not see on TV.

Ugh, this board SUCKS.

Actually, it's because several posters (not including you) post new information about this story all the time. So sorry you are not up to speed but that's a you problem.

Last edited:
I just think it’s a little hypocritical. To be honest he’ll probably end up being held more accountable than any politician ever is and I get he’s a sherriff but he’s also an elected official. It doesn’t matter what network he went on, it’s irrelevant.

He did his job wrong and was a dbag boss about it but his political affiliation, etc is completely irrelevant and does nothing but create more of a divide.
The sheriff is the one that made it political.

The sheriff is the one that made it political.

I get that. He’s a politician.

How you all keep phrasing it is that him not doing his job right and him being a liberal is correlated, it’s not.

the sheriff essentially said that the nra was directly responsible for those kids deaths. in reality it was his own officers in action, they were told to stand down, that lead to more lives lost. it didnt need to be 17, its possible it couldve been 16 or even 15. seconds mattered and they were outside doing nothing.

the dude needs to needs to be removed immediately.

How you all keep phrasing it is that him not doing his job right and him being a liberal is correlated, it’s not.

No, you're simply trying to whitewash what a disaster this idiot is since he said things that you agree with during this CNN "Town Hall".

Let's recap what KL said- for an entire week, when he KNEW that 4 of his own guys did nothing and stood by like cowards when they could have intervened, he went onto CNN and did an absolute shameful amount of grandstanding and politicking to become some sort of left wing media hero but shitting all over the NRA and gun owners in general.

Do you not see the issue here? This is not merely an issue of politics or partisan ranker, it's the sign of a guy who is addicted to attention and power at the expense of doing his job correctly and holding those in his own department accountable. It's the sign of a guy who just assumed that he's so powerful that it wouldn't get out that he had even more deputies outside the school, doing nothing.

He went on national TV to pander to his audience and unfairly shit on the NRA, all while knowing that HIS department is the biggest culprit at fault here. It's a stunning display of hubris and it's clear that the guy is an incompetent, narcissistic asshole.

Reactions: UCFWayne

No, you're simply trying to whitewash what a disaster this idiot is since he said things that you agree with during this CNN "Town Hall".

Let's recap what KL said- for an entire week, when he KNEW that 4 of his own guys did nothing and stood by like cowards when they could have intervened, he went onto CNN and did an absolute shameful amount of grandstanding and politicking to become some sort of left wing media hero but shitting all over the NRA and gun owners in general.

Do you not see the issue here? This is not merely an issue of politics or partisan ranker, it's the sign of a guy who is addicted to attention and power at the expense of doing his job correctly and holding those in his own department accountable. It's the sign of a guy who just assumed that he's so powerful that it wouldn't get out that he had even more deputies outside the school, doing nothing.

He went on national TV to pander to his audience and unfairly shit on the NRA, all while knowing that HIS department is the biggest culprit at fault here. It's a stunning display of hubris and it's clear that the guy is an incompetent, narcissistic asshole.

Yeah, that's the long version but maybe bq can finally understand what a farce this Sheriff has been.

the sheriff essentially said that the nra was directly responsible for those kids deaths. in reality it was his own officers in action, they were told to stand down, that lead to more lives lost. it didnt need to be 17, its possible it couldve been 16 or even 15. seconds mattered and they were outside doing nothing.

the dude needs to needs to be removed immediately.
I heard somewhere that seconds were NOT important because reloading doesn’t take long. I can’t keep up.

Besides the Sheriffs being a d-bag, was the town hall staged?

I heard somewhere that seconds were NOT important because reloading doesn’t take long. I can’t keep up.

Besides the Sheriffs being a d-bag, was the town hall staged?
yes reloading can be done fast and only take seconds. those seconds can matter. matters more where there are cops outside with body armor and guns standing down.

all the families of the kids that were killed wont be suing the nra because of their involvement in this shooting. they will be going after the bso and they will clean house.

Guys, put on your critical thinking hats for one second and take off your "I hate liberal" hats.

I get it, he's a douche who messed up - he should be held accountable. He isn't a douche because he's a liberal, he just happens to be a liberal and a douche. Comprende?

Guys, put on your critical thinking hats for one second and take off your "I hate liberal" hats.

I get it, he's a douche who messed up - he should be held accountable. He isn't a douche because he's a liberal, he just happens to be a liberal and a douche. Comprende?
thats pretty much what weve all been saying.

his policies probably directly lead to more kids getting shot. he tried to throw an officer under the bus for this. then tried to blame the nra which had nothing to do with any of this when he knew full well that it was his policies that kept his officers outside. guy should be relieved of his duties yesterday.

He is a douche because of his liberal tirade at the town hall and because he's an incompetent lying sheriff.

I like how the usual suspects here are totally sandbagging for this fake town hall
I like how this "fake town hall" wasn't really a fake town hall and this kid and his father were the real partisan sheep, and you ended up with yet another case of premature ejaculation.

I like how this "fake town hall" wasn't really a fake town hall and this kid and his father were the real partisan sheep, and you ended up with yet another case of premature ejaculation.
good luck getting that across here

Agreed.

good luck getting that across here
I think CNN was just as partisan. They decided who would get to have speeches, and who would be limited. The difference is ... CNN is the free press, and this kid and his dad are just citizens who want to be heard.

At some point in the future, the US Progressive Media will realize why there is such a bias.

I.e., It would be one thing if this kid was just a random student. But ... this kid directly saved lives, up to 70 if you believe the statements of others. CNN thought his participation did not deserve anything but a single question, while parents and others got far more time.

Including speeches by others.

Framers forbid we actually let someone knowledgeable about firearms and defense against violence -- who actually saved lives that day -- actually have more than a short question. CNN wanted a puppet, not an expert.

I'm so with the kid's dad here.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT