ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Ryan in on it, too!

Says the guy who hates this country.

Reminder: you vowed to leave this board as of Feb 18.

Coward

Let's ask one question here, why would Trump need money from Putin? Even if Trump is not worth $20B, he is still worth half of that. Nice try yet again.

I hate taking the tactic of attacking the source but why is a journalist from Kiev, Ukraine breaking that story. Smells fishy.

Even if true, it shouldn't be a surprise. That sort of comment hurts the party and it's party over country in the R and D camps.

Let's ask one question here, why would Trump need money from Putin? Even if Trump is not worth $20B, he is still worth half of that. Nice try yet again.
Because allegedly he's screwed over so many banks that the only bank that will lend to him is Deutsche Bank, and even they've slowed down lending him money. He needs capital to build his projects, so he's turned to the Russians - allegedly.

Because allegedly he's screwed over so many banks that the only bank that will lend to him is Deutsche Bank, and even they've slowed down lending him money. He needs capital to build his projects, so he's turned to the Russians - allegedly.
I can't confirm what banks he uses but I've worked with hundreds of developers. I have yet to see a bank that won't lend money to a developer as long as the project makes sense. If Trump is building g an office tower and can prove the market will support it. Most banks would lend money.

Turns out the tape was a joke and if the tape was played you would hear laughing through it all. Guess the WaPo decided not to print that part of the story. Fake news

Turns out the tape was a joke and if the tape was played you would hear laughing through it all. Guess the WaPo decided not to print that part of the story. Fake news

I always end all my jokes with "no leaks, we are a family". This was also reported already, the full transcripts were published. Thanks for catching up.

I can't confirm what banks he uses but I've worked with hundreds of developers. I have yet to see a bank that won't lend money to a developer as long as the project makes sense. If Trump is building g an office tower and can prove the market will support it. Most banks would lend money.
and how many of those developers have dozens of bankruptcies? I'm not buying the allegations, but that is pretty much the only theory that makes sense as to why he's so allegedly vested in Russia. It's probably all bullshit though.

and how many of those developers have dozens of bankruptcies? I'm not buying the allegations, but that is pretty much the only theory that makes sense as to why he's so allegedly vested in Russia. It's probably all bullshit though.

Blackmail is much more likely. Trump's ego being what it is he cares far too much what people think of him.

Most all of them, each development are single entity corporations. If you have been developing for more than ten years and are still developing today, chances are you have multiple bankruptcies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT