ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Bowl Tix Option (Sold out Allotment)?

Just saying, it's a large fan base. Tuning in and buying gear will be good for UCF. $$$$.
Also, I promised you I would change my name, but have looked all over in the settings and can't figure out how to do it. Can you tell me what I need to do?
You have to email rivals support.

Auburn puts 90k butts in the seats for FCS/Sunbelt teams. They are barely over an hour drive to Atlanta. You will likely see 50K or more Auburn fans wanting tickets. You will see over 30K UCF fans wanting tickets. You will have 20-30K locals wanting tickets. Then 500 crazy Nebraska fans wanting tickets. All that equals high demand. The game is almost sold out already.

You make it sound like it’s the national championship between Notre Dame and Alabama. It’s the peach bowl in an 82,000 seat stadium. The end zone seats in the lower bowl will not be even close to $400 in three weeks
yeah @KNIGHTTIME^ no way lower bowl will be $400, that price won't even hold for the 2 Playoff games. This is ticket brokers trying to get fans suckered into overpaying.

I've used stubhub a lot so for any UCF fan going and the allotment gone I would wait it out, the prices will drop

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
yeah @KNIGHTTIME^ no way lower bowl will be $400, that price won't even hold for the 2 Playoff games. This is ticket brokers trying to get fans suckered into overpaying.

I've used stubhub a lot so for any UCF fan going and the allotment gone I would wait it out, the prices will drop

You're kidding right. The playoff when Auburn was in it a few years ago was over $1,000 for a lower bowl seat at the Rose Bowl. Most were in the $2,500 range.

Auburn is a short drive to Atlanta. They will have no issues filling the stadium along with UCF. Like I said the game is almost sold out now. So you're hoping scalpers lower the prices. Doubt it.

High demand games you will have to wait until right before the game to see any significant drop. The USF game for example tickets in the lower sidelines were 300+ up until day of the game and then they dropped. May be too close for comfort to wait that long to get tickets, particularly if you have a specific area in mind or want a larger group of tickets together.

You're kidding right. The playoff when Auburn was in it a few years ago was over $1,000 for a lower bowl seat at the Rose Bowl. Most were in the $2,500 range.

Auburn is a short drive to Atlanta. They will have no issues filling the stadium along with UCF. Like I said the game is almost sold out now. So you're hoping scalpers lower the prices. Doubt it.

told ya so. wait till after Christmas Day and they will drop even more.

DQdW-lWUEAEN2Zi.jpg

Reactions: Stormthecourt?

DQdW-lWUEAEN2Zi.jpg
Is that the UCF section and side? The home side? I’m buying from the secondary market if my seats through UCF aren’t that good.

Last edited:

DQdW-lWUEAEN2Zi.jpg

The cheapest ticket yesterday on stubhub was $93 in the upper deck. Today it is $99. The lower bowl tickets are going up too. You posted a link and those are all above face value and will be well over $200 after fees. You're going to have a lot of people looking for tickets next week when they realize they didn't get a ticket.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy

Lower bowl ticket prices are already starting their decline

Lower bowl ticket prices are already starting their decline

Free sponsor tickets are now in the hands of some sellers in ATL and prices should continue to slide a tad, especially after Christmas and Day of Game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poolside Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT