ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Strzok hearing

Why is it not possible to have a discussion about anything on here of any substance? Fvcking A, you cant get more than 4 or 5 posts into any thread before x attacks y who hasnt even responded and then the entire thread gets hijacked and redirected towards something totally unrelated and personal attacks rule until the next day when a new topic just resurrects the same boring shit.
I agree and apologize for being part of the problem today. I normally don't but fell into the trap. I'll do better I promise

Reactions: Crazyhole and UCFBS
I agree and apologize for being part of the problem today. I normally don't but fell into the trap. I'll do better I promise
I get it, theres a lot of animus and a lot of history here. But for fvck sake, this isnt even team politics, its just personal attacks for no reason other than people wanting to fight and insult each other.

FTR, I believe you and its clear that you are a pretty good guy. My comments arent directed at anyone specifically, but for fvcks sakes its getting old.

Reactions: UCFBS
I get it, theres a lot of animus and a lot of history here. But for fvck sake, this isnt even team politics, its just personal attacks for no reason other than people wanting to fight and insult each other.

FTR, I believe you and its clear that you are a pretty good guy. My comments arent directed at anyone specifically, but for fvcks sakes its getting old.
Thank you for the vote of confidence my friend .

Reactions: Crazyhole and UCFBS
Basically ...

"It's okay, because the FBI has balances and protections to keep biased agents like myself, who literally say I want to 'stop someone,' from enacting our will on the American people."
-- Strzok

"Yes, the FBI has some balances and protections, but that is irrelevant when it comes to how you acted, and did your job, on the taxpayers' dollar. What if everyone in the FBI, or any federal agency, acted as partisan as you? Or even with consideration to the FBI, you've damaged the perception of the agency and its impartiality, did you not?" -- Common Sense

Basically ...

"It's okay, because the FBI has balances and protections to keep biased agents like myself, who literally say I want to 'stop someone,' from enacting our will on the American people."
-- Strzok

"Yes, the FBI has some balances and protections, but that is irrelevant when it comes to how you acted, and did your job, on the taxpayers' dollar. What if everyone in the FBI, or any federal agency, acted as partisan as you? Or even with consideration to the FBI, you've damaged the perception of the agency and its impartiality, did you not?" -- Common Sense
If there’s anything the last two years have proven, it’s that there aren’t any real balances to partisan actions by senior FBI leadership.

If there’s anything the last two years have proven, it’s that there aren’t any real balances to partisan actions by senior FBI leadership.
And a lot of agents are pissed.

Understand the FBI, unlike the DoJ, are lifers. These guys literally walk the discretionary line constantly, keeping partisanship out of it. I wish I could say more. But the DoJ is their major cause of issues in most cases.

Beyond the FBI, whether it's Clinton or Strzok, people who hold those same levels of clearances and trust are really pissed off, and I mean really pissed off. Especially the ones that see a service person get house arrest for years just for taking a photo in the wrong place.

The event that completely pissed me off about Obama was commuting Manning.
I warned and warned my non-cleared/non-trusted LGBTQ colleagues not to support that. In a few cases of some shared friends, I had a fellow LGBTQ colleagues that were cleared/trusted, and they said the same thing to our shared LGBTQ friends -- especially one I knew with a TS/SCI.

But instead, we literally got Obama going full 'special interest.' To this day it was his biggest mistake, and caused the biggest backlash that still persists.

I mean, one second I'm telling my conservative friends that LGBTQ are a 'minimal to no cost' to serve, and the next second, Manning is not only getting off, but going through yet more procedures on the US taxpayers dollar. I'm glad everyone who has gone through a full SSBI is shunning his/her @$$ too, as he/she should be.

Even academic institutions are finding everyone 'pulling out of events' if Manning is involved, even Democrats who have clearances/trusts, especially high level ones.

A lead investigator on the Russia Witch Hunt declares “we’ll stop it” when directly referencing the trump presidency and the lefties all swear that this whole thing is legit and not at all biased

Unreal

Id rather just use Ninja's playbook and repeat what a blue hatter hypocrite one sided party over everything selfish pawn for the liberals. Even your avatar is blue

Saw him set up at a park today:

I_will_argue_with_anyone_for_one_dollar.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT