ADVERTISEMENT

Petite Woman Sucker Punches A Really Big Dude, then Gets Knocked the Fuggout

Jedi.Knight

Bronze Knight
Apr 21, 2008
Of course, in theory, a man should never put his hands on a woman ... especially if he's three times her size. This guy should definitely face the consequences of his actions and receive adequate punishment for his lack of restraint. However, that being said ...

She assaulted him without just provocation and had her ass handed to her on a silver platter. If men shouldn't put their hands on a woman, then women should be held to the same standard.

Basically she acted like a man and was treated like a man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nd-parking-space-dispute.html#article-6279435

Last edited:
@Jedi.Knight has all the warning signs of being an incel. I wouldn't interact too much with him if I were you, he may snap.

Nerdy username
Condones violence on women
Posts on a sports message board

He's either a baby boomer or an incel.

He kicked the car, he started it, he's a dick. Should be arrested.
Yes, he kicked an inanimate object which is akin to property damage. In response she committed assault and bodily harm ... hardly the same in principle.

@Jedi.Knight has all the warning signs of being an incel. I wouldn't interact too much with him if I were you, he may snap.

Nerdy username
Condones violence on women
Posts on a sports message board

He's either a baby boomer or an incel.

You clearly missed the first two sentences of my original post asshole.

You clearly missed the first two sentences of my original post asshole.
I'm just saying, If I got my rocks off by watching a video of a woman being pummeled like you get your rocks off watching a video of a woman being pummeled I don't think I'd have an easy time meeting woman who are able to relate to me.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
you probably are an incel and have problems interacting with women. - mr chicken
Commenting on a video of a woman getting pummeled is different than seeing one and thinking.

"Lol da boys in da cooler will love this. I better post it there."

Check this out guys! She will learn better not to come at a man like that again. Act like a man get treated like a man!

lmao she went flying!
Instead of her life flashing in front of her eyes, I'm sure the last thought she had before blacking out was Chris Tucker standing over her about to deliver his famous quote.

source.gif

Check this out guys! She will learn better not to come at a man like that again. Act like a man get treated like a man!
Ray Rice was arrested, lost tons of endorsements, and was rightfully vilified in the court of public opinion. Elin Woods did virtually the same thing (worse actually since she used a golf club in her attack), yet got nothing but sympathy and a $100 million payout. And so the double standard continues.

Ray Rice was arrested, lost tons of endorsements, and was rightfully vilified in the court of public opinion. Elin Woods did virtually the same thing (worse actually since she used a golf club in her attack), yet got nothing but sympathy and a $100 million payout. And so the double standard continues.
There is no way you can’t see the differences in those situations.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
There is no way you can’t see the differences in those situations.
There are differences for sure. Elin used a weapon and nearly left Tiger paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair. Why else do you think he suddenly started having back surgeries soon after?

He kicked the car, he started it, he's a dick. Should be arrested.
Watch the video again Sherlock. He kicked "a" car but didn't kick "their" car. He actually kicked the minivan parked next to their car. So basically she "started it" by attacking him from behind.

There is nothing remotely justified. This guy is a fat sack of shit who belongs in jail or six feet under. He’s clearly a raging maniac and my guess is this isn’t the first woman he’s beat to a pulp.

He starts the confrontation, gets a weak punch from a 90 lb girl, then beats her in a manner that easily could have killed her.

To top it off he then throws an older woman to the ground in his fat man rage.

Fuk this guy. Defend him and show your ass.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Jedi is such a woke and troubled stupid fetus.

And please point to the spot in the video where she gets knocked the fuuugggggout? It's pathetic how you champion this but we've come to expect nothing less from you, mongoloid boy.

Watch the video again Sherlock. He kicked "a" car but didn't kick "their" car. He actually kicked the minivan parked next to their car. So basically she "started it" by attacking him from behind.

He didn’t say he kicked their car you stupid fuk. He said the car.

You are a got damn embarrassment.

They both should’ve had charges brought against them. Her for the initial simple battery and him for aggravated battery among other things (if this was Florida that is). He gets the felony charge and would’ve gotten a ride to jail.

There are differences for sure. Elin used a weapon and nearly left Tiger paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair. Why else do you think he suddenly started having back surgeries soon after?
He started having back surgeries because the decades of his maximum effort golf swing finally caught up with him. The same reason he needed the knee surgeries. He rammed his SUV into a tree because he was DWI on 5 substances, all of which inhibited tha bility to drive a motor vehicle, and he was a no-good-cheating scumbag who had just been caught. His injuries at the time were consistent with the crash and not being beaten by a club, although she did do a good job on his vehicle.

Of course, I’m also in the camp that strongly suspects that Tiger was a PED user. The tales of his legendary ability to work out like a maniac for ridiculous amounts of time day after day. His obvious anger issues. His “other” testosterone-fueled issues. The way his body broke down all at once. His association with A-rod’s PED doctor. Now, none of that is conclusive evidence, but there is a lot of smoke there.

Reactions: UCFWayne
He started having back surgeries because the decades of his maximum effort golf swing finally caught up with him. The same reason he needed the knee surgeries. He rammed his SUV into a tree because he was DWI on 5 substances, all of which inhibited tha bility to drive a motor vehicle, and he was a no-good-cheating scumbag who had just been caught. His injuries at the time were consistent with the crash and not being beaten by a club, although she did do a good job on his vehicle.

Of course, I’m also in the camp that strongly suspects that Tiger was a PED user. The tales of his legendary ability to work out like a maniac for ridiculous amounts of time day after day. His obvious anger issues. His “other” testosterone-fueled issues. The way his body broke down all at once. His association with A-rod’s PED doctor. Now, none of that is conclusive evidence, but there is a lot of smoke there.

When Dan Sileo still had his radio show in Orlando, he questioned whether tiger was using roids. People called in and accused him of being a racist, a loser, and stupid ass, etc. I have no doubt that tiger as a media darling got the royal treatment and all knowledge of his cheating simply got swept under the rug.

I dont see how anyone can take sides in this. Obviously he's an ass, but why would she start a fight because he kicked someone else's car? There are no victims in this other than the person who owns the car that was kicked.

Reactions: Jedi.Knight
When Dan Sileo still had his radio show in Orlando, he questioned whether tiger was using roids. People called in and accused him of being a racist, a loser, and stupid ass, etc. I have no doubt that tiger as a media darling got the royal treatment and all knowledge of his cheating simply got swept under the rug.
Oh yes, the same Dan Sileo that got his show removed from the Orlando market for repeatedly goading a caller to refer to Tiger as "Kunta." Not exactly a quality source to be referencing.

Oh yes, the same Dan Sileo that got his show removed from the Orlando market for repeatedly goading a caller to refer to Tiger as "Kunta." Not exactly a quality source to be referencing.

Doesn’t mean he was wrong for his steroid accusation, dumbass.

Reactions: UCFWayne

I would venture to guess that getting struck in the spine repeatedly with a 3-iron while attempting to flee his attacker would do more damage to his back in 30 seconds than a lifetime of golf swings. Again, ironic that he had no back issues until this incident occurred.

Furthermore, so what if he was a cheating POS. Does that justify using an equalizer to inflict heavy injuries? I'm sure if she were the one caught cheating and Tiger gave her a single right hook (not even using a weapon) the public outcry would have been swift and severe.

You should watch it again. He clearly kicked the car with the bottom of his foot which enticed the punch.

Too much focus is being made on the girl throwing a punch instead of the man doing a piss poor job of securing a parking spot before going on a rage.
Actually, and by your own analysis, the punch is the issue right at the center of it all, since it lies directly between his failure to secure a parking spot and his eventual rage. Guy was walking away until he was attacked and the attack is what precipitated his response. Yes, his response was over the top and he deserves jail time for it but what type of idiot physically assaults someone 3 times their size knowing the size and power difference? That's almost as stupid as hopping the fence at a zoo and throwing rocks at a lion.

Last edited:
If this was a 90 pound man nobody would say a thing other than he was stupid. Because its a woman it brings a different narrative. Interesting how we perceive things.

Reactions: Jedi.Knight
Actually, and by your own analysis, the punch is the issue right at the center of it all, since it lies directly between his failure to secure a parking spot and his eventual rage. Guy was walking away until he was attacked and the attack is what precipitated his response. Yes, his response was over the top and he deserves jail time for it but what type of idiot physically assaults someone 3 times their size knowing the size and power difference? That's almost as stupid as hopping the fence at a zoo and throwing rocks at a lion.

Im just pointing out how your comments emphasized the girl's actions and how his inability to secure a parking spot was ignored.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT