ADVERTISEMENT

Photo of Ellen & George W. Bush Will Give You Faith in America Again

i'm not sure how a wealthy carpet muncher and a wealthy neocon being friends is supposed to restore my faith in anything

i'm not sure how a wealthy carpet muncher and a wealthy neocon being friends is supposed to restore my faith in anything
Because the left is going ape about her right now. Ellen is standing tall against them.

Shookster pretty much gets owned by everyone
I comment on a homophobic response to a thread about respecting —and ...gasp! ... even being friends with — people who believe differently than ourselves. It generates a personal insult AND this gem from a Trumpster who believes he and his buddies ‘own’ me. Your comedic timing is spot-on, beelit47!!! :)

Is this news? I thought that everyone knew that Ellen liked bush.
These two posts provide a perfect example of how the media needs to be able to tell the difference between stupidity and a Dave Chappelle-like joke.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Ellen is one of the few Liberals left among the Progressives always wanting to press the 'Nuke' button.

Great message by Ellen if I’m allowed back on topic in here. I have family that thinks I hate them because I have different political views. I really couldn’t care less what their political views are, they’re family. They aren’t able to separate it though.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
I have family that thinks I hate them because I have different political views. I really couldn’t care less what their political views are, they’re family. They aren’t able to separate it though.
You have Gays in your family who you describe as being unable to separate 'family' from their 'political views'? I find it interesting that you apparently view this family disconnect as THEIR problem because they "think you hate them."

When the subject is LGBT rights, social conservatives like you are simply sharing your 'political views', huh? What's the big hairy deal, right?

But put yourself in your family member's shoes and explain to me how a Gay person is able to shrug off your political views and not take them personally when it's directed at them?

It's..um, heartwarming to hear "you could care less," when someone's sexual orientation involves a family member. But I suspect if I ask your family members, they'd say they wish you'd try to be a bit more empathetic and understanding.

Last edited:
I comment on a homophobic response to a thread about respecting —and ...gasp! ... even being friends with — people who believe differently than ourselves. It generates a personal insult AND this gem from a Trumpster who believes he and his buddies ‘own’ me. Your comedic timing is spot-on, beelit47!!! :)
Look at how much energy you've already expended responding to what was a pretty casual, albeit rude remark. Nobody is shocked at how easy it is to elicit such a response.

Just the term "carpet muncher" has sent you into a multi-post frenzy. Yes, you are quite easily made everyone with a sense of humor's bitch.

For the record, there is nothing "homophobic" about carpet muncher. That does not imply anyone is irrationally afraid of gay women. If I call an anoerxic girl (looking at you @NinjaKnight ) a holocaust victim, I'm not afraid, I'm merely pointing out an exaggeration of a fact.

You have Gays in your family who you describe as being unable to separate 'family' from their 'political views'? I find it interesting that you apparently view this family disconnect as THEIR problem because they "think you hate them."

When the subject is LGBT rights, social conservatives like you are simply sharing your 'political views', huh? What's the big hairy deal, right?

But put yourself in your family member's shoes and explain to me how a Gay person is able to shrug off your political views and not take them personally when it's directed at them?

It's..um, heartwarming to hear "you could care less," when someone's sexual orientation involves a family member. But I suspect if I ask your family members, they'd say they wish you'd try to be a bit more empathetic and understanding.

That's not what he said, you raging nitwit.

swing and a long winded response miss.

Let me guess, there's nothing "homophobic" about starting a thread asking if Trans people are mentally ill either, right? :rolleyes:
There is nothing homophobic about that at all. It would be transphobic if you believed that it was issued from a place of fear and malice and not a place of honest questioning or scientific inquiry.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Let me guess, there's nothing "homophobic" about starting a thread asking if Trans people are mentally ill either, right? :rolleyes:
did you just assume all trans people are gay? i thought they transcend gender?

that's mighty racist of you.

Great message by Ellen if I’m allowed back on topic in here. I have family that thinks I hate them because I have different political views. I really couldn’t care less what their political views are, they’re family. They aren’t able to separate it though.
Same here, my family gets on me about my Libertarian views, both sides (left and right). They all don't realize how much I really 'hold back' posting Fact Checks on both of them ... although when it goes 'too far,' I finally do.

And yes, they give me the same 'don't just sit the fence' grief that others do here. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT