ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fan here

Because we always lose to UNC. We haven’t beaten them since joining the conference. We’re their b****.

Our highest ranking since 2010 in ‘15? We lost. Have a lead with six seconds left in ‘16? We lost. They enter 2017 with a 1-8 record? We lost. They lose to ECU by 22 last week and have seven starters suspended? We lost.

If we beat North Carolina, the universe may explode.
Thats a good explanation. I watched some of that game. I watched a big fast RB on your team sprint to the end zone. We should worry about him if he gets loose to the 2nd level. He looks difficult to tackle.
2017 was a great season but it really hasnt answered whether this success will lead to beating p5 teams on a yearly basis or not. Beating P5s is like your team beating UNC or Marshall beating us...not likely. As of late, we're guaranteed a cancellation due to weather than a game actually played.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
As a graduate of both UCF and Pitt, welcome to the board. Obviously I root for UCF being my undergrad but I still hope that those between Forbes and Fifth win all the rest of their games.

I do miss the Burgh. Lived in Dormont for three years and I still make it back from time to time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT