ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fan here

HailToPitt725

Four-Star Recruit
May 16, 2016
How yinz doing? Probably better than us. We play three top 25 teams out of conference (already got our ass whooped by PSU) and I think UCF is the toughest of the three.

Here’s what you need to know about us. You’re going to win. Big time. The new QB was proclaimed our lord and savior before the season started and is afraid to throw the ball downfield. Our running game is supposed to be a strength but is sub-par. We’re going to dominate the time of possession and get maybe two field goals out of it.

Our defense can’t stop a cold, much less a decent QB. From what I’ve seen, Milton is much more than a decent QB. He’s going to open up a can of whoop ass on us. We give up after we go down more than 10 points. The stubborn coaching staff is still starting the same seniors who are gawd awful. Everything is OK here.

All I ask is that you don’t let off the pedal. Run it up to 80 and give us no choice but to fire Narduzzi. Thanks, and good luck on Saturday.

Last edited:
How yinz doing? Probably better than us. We play three top 25 teams out of conference (already got our ass whooped by PSU) and I think UCF is the toughest of the three.

Here’s what you need to know about us. You’re going to win. Big time. The new QB was proclaimed our lord and savior before the season started and is afraid to throw the ball downfield. Our running game is supposed to be a strength but is sub-par. We’re going to dominate the time of possession and get maybe two field goals out of it.

Our defense can’t stop a cold, much less a decent QB. From what I’ve seen, Milton is much more than a decent QB. He’s going to open up a can of whoop ass on us. We give up after we go down more than 10 points. The stubborn coaching staff is still starting the same seniors who are gawd awful. Everything is OK here.

All I ask is that you don’t let off the pedal. Run it up to 80 and give us no choice but to fire Nardouche. Thanks, and good luck on Saturday.
Welcome, nice opposing fan. It's nice to see that. I hope we win big and then Pitt goes on a tear.

I thought y’all returned an awesome QB?
Well sorta. We burned his redshirt for no reason last year and he beat Miami. He’s a now a true sophomore and is the full-time starter for the first time.

In all honesty, I was probably over exaggerating. He’s alright, but can get reckless with it. And, like I said, he he won’t throw downfield.

Well sorta. We burned his redshirt for no reason last year and he beat Miami. He’s a now a true sophomore and is the full-time starter for the first time.

In all honesty, I was probably over exaggerating. He’s alright, but can get reckless with it. And, like I said, he he won’t throw downfield.

I know, you guys had a monster game against Miami last year. I thought it would have been a sign of things to come.

Reactions: UCFhonors

All I ask is that you don’t let off the pedal. Run it up to 80 and give us no choice but to fire Nardouche. Thanks, and good luck on Saturday.
Just sittin here and eating a chip chop ham sandwich n at plus having a shot and a beer. Snapping gum bands on my fingers. UCF needs a huge win against even a bad P5 team.

Just sittin here and eating a chip chop ham sandwich n at plus having a shot and a beer. Snapping gum bands on my fingers. UCF needs a huge win against even a bad P5 team.
You know your Pittsburghese well. You’re well on your way to becoming a yinzer. :rolleyes:

Also, I went to click for the emoji and was impressed by how many there are to choose from. Dear god I’ve never seen so many on a Rivals site.

EDIT: If you’re going to say you’re having a beer, if has to be an Ahrn’ City beer.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFhonors

This dude is so transparent with his self interest, I really like him.

tenor.gif

You know your Pittsburghese well. You’re well on your way to becoming a yinzer. :rolleyes:

Also, I went to click for the emoji and was impressed by how many there are to choose from. Dear god I’ve never seen so many on a Rivals site.

EDIT: If you’re going to say you’re having a beer, if has to be an Ahrn’ City beer.
My family is from the Burgh. I’m a Bucs, Pens and Stillers fan. Was Pitt and PSU fan until I went to UCF.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
FAU beat the same drum and came out roaring. We're not laying back until this game is over. Hope you enjoy the game experience in Florida. It's been in the 90s every afternoon this month. It's going to be our first day game and a hot one.

Reactions: KnightLife1
FAU beat the same drum and came out roaring. We're not laying back until this game is over. Hope you enjoy the game experience in Florida. It's been in the 90s every afternoon this month. It's going to be our first day game and a hot one.
I wish I could come out for the game. I have family down there and got an invitation from @UCFhonors (I know him from the national board) but was not able to make it work due to some unforeseen circumstances.

Haven’t looked much into it but how did you guys lose to unc?
Because we always lose to UNC. We haven’t beaten them since joining the conference. We’re their b****.

Our highest ranking since 2010 in ‘15? We lost. Have a lead with six seconds left in ‘16? We lost. They enter 2017 with a 1-8 record? We lost. They lose to ECU by 22 last week and have seven starters suspended? We lost.

If we beat North Carolina, the universe may explode.

[laughing]

A+ OP.

Good to see you over here, my UCFriend. Wished you could’ve made it down.

#UCFacts

Reactions: HailToPitt725
This guy seems straight up and nice. Welcome. I hope for an injury free game for both teams and of course a big UCF win. Maybe you could call your coach and have him watch Lane after the UCF win over FAU. He was spot on about If UCF had a different conference affiliation or logo the national media would have different things to say about us.

Same here Honors. I was hoping for a good week of back-and-forth friendly banter, but no point in it now with the ghetto stomping that’s eminent. [jumpingsmile]
I prefer to say curb stomping. It's just nicer than ghetto. Lol. Maybe you can join in our delight of the Nebraska free fall or pony up with some good Alabama trolling. Just remember, if what happens Saturday is a woodshed moment for you guys that according to the NCAA and Colli Matrix you will have played the 2017 reigning national Champions! It's not like you would have gotten beat by Old Dominion or something.

I prefer to say curb stomping. It's just nicer than ghetto. Lol. Maybe you can join in our delight of the Nebraska free fall or pony up with some good Alabama trolling. Just remember, if what happens Saturday is a woodshed moment for you guys that according to the NCAA and Colli Matrix you will have played the 2017 reigning national Champions! It's not like you would have gotten beat by Old Dominion or something.
Call it what you’d like. I joined in on your win over Penn State in 2013. As Ed O likes to say...

:)

Reactions: Nautiknight
I have cousins in PA. I always thought it was spelled Younz or something like that.lol.

Here the Smoky Mountains I run into folks who use Yinz from time to time.
I have family members who spell it yinz, yins, youns, and younz. I think any way is right.

If @UCFhonors invited you, I will take care of those "circumstances" free of charge.
The ‘Nati wanted me to tell you “don’t bother coming back, have fun with your new Pittsburgh friend”.

Skyline has your picture on the wall and will no longer serve you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT