ADVERTISEMENT

Playbook & Walters

Van Gogh's Starry Knight

Five-Star Recruit
Aug 16, 2001
This may be a dumb question; however, I'll ask anyway. I've heard SF was the playcaller while here, if this is the case, do we know how much knowledge Walters has to SF playbook (assuming SF doesn't make it to the bowl game)?

Go KNIGHTS

Walters has called plays for a few games. I'm not sure if it was the whole game. We'll still going to be at a disadvantage no matter what against Auburn with the coaching change.

If you've been at every single practice and offensive meeting you would know the plays too. I'm thinking we could just have Milton call the plays.

You all realize that even Frost was confident in the coaches taking over the SMU game without him if that was to happen

Guess who would have been calling the plays? Walters. That was weeks ago. I’m sure he’s even learned more since then

Hadn't Frost already committed to the Nebraska job by SMU? Not sure he would have been too broken up by a loss!

Reactions: Mikesi
Maybe that explains Frost's spectator inspired expressions when MM was launching some 60 yard TD shots to Trequan and Dedrick.**

This may be a dumb question; however, I'll ask anyway. I've heard SF was the playcaller while here, if this is the case, do we know how much knowledge Walters has to SF playbook (assuming SF doesn't make it to the bowl game)?

Go KNIGHTS

Knowing the playbook and knowing when to call the plays are two very different things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT