ADVERTISEMENT

Players are starting to respond to the rumors

Well.., they certainly have a great attitude about the whole thing. Of course they read all of the Social Media. Are players and coaches are very positive and a tight group It's a true family. GOL wasn't really for that

Once again, Frost is coming back to UCF in 2018

Well.., they certainly have a great attitude about the whole thing. Of course they read all of the Social Media. Are players and coaches are very positive and a tight group It's a true family. GOL wasn't really for that

Once again, Frost is coming back to UCF in 2018

I wish I had your confidence.

I wish I had your confidence.
There are a lot of clues. In addition, I've heard a few things. No direct connections, but from a big donor and
one other indirect source. Again,nothing is 100% in this world

I wouid be shocked if he doesn't come back. I'll eat crow, but I'm certainly more prepared and excited to pounce on the trolls

Which voice in your head told you that? Its a damn schizophrenic echo chamber in that melon bro.
Dude definitely has mental issues

What sane person would take so much criticism and keep coming back?
Normal Trolls come and go. They aren't as obsessed.

Reactions: Miltonian

Yea, battered wife syndrome. I guess being isolated out on the prairie, working on broken water wheels all day, would make you appreciate any type of social interaction.

Yeah, there's obsessive and delusional, but this guy brings a whole new meaning. We may need to invent a new scientific term for this kind of fanaticism.

Reactions: Mikesi
Yea, battered wife syndrome. I guess being isolated out on the prairie, working on broken water wheels all day, would make you appreciate any type of social interaction.
I have never seen this before. I guess if you take a few hundred thousand Cornholios from a massive isolated fanbase, there will be a few that are totally nuts

Law of averages or whatever it's called

His whole life us centered around a school where he's never entered a classroom......we need to show some compassion. I think there's hope for people like this. Probably did the same thing on Oregon State boards to get Riley....he thinks he is helping the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT