ADVERTISEMENT

Politics aside I felt sad for Mueller

Husk in butt

Bronze Knight
Sep 23, 2018
He clearly didn't write the report. Even worse that never Trumpers did and went along with it. Bad ending to a career. He never even wanted to testify.

He clearly didn't write the report. Even worse that never Trumpers did and went along with it. Bad ending to a career. He never even wanted to testify.
He was a figurehead. Standard for DC. I don’t know what the Dem leadership was thinking. He was never going to be a compelling interview.

I did too. He seemed genuine but came across like he actually didn't know anything and might be a little bit too old for this. When he was really pressed he caved under pressure and couldn't give responses. The whole thing was bad, all the way around.

Robert Mueller will be 75 in 2 weeks. Doubtful he’s as quick as a whip anymore under those conditions

Well folks.., it looks like the “movie” version wasn’t quite as good as the book today. Mueller certainly isn’t “made for TV.”

Additionally, I’m not so sure that this elderly buffoon was even competent enough to have headed this “investigation.”

Where is Ninjaknight?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Mueller? Ninjaknight? Shookster? Knights_Classes? Anybody?

Well folks.., it looks like the “movie” version wasn’t quite as good as the book today. Mueller certainly isn’t “made for TV.”

Additionally, I’m not so sure that this elderly buffoon was even competent enough to have headed this “investigation.”

Where is Ninjaknight?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Mueller? Ninjaknight? Shookster? Knights_Classes? Anybody?

They gone!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
What does that say about RBG? Or Trump for that matter?
It says that after 70-75, you’re in no position to have the young wolves firing questions at you in that type of forum. It’s a setup for embarrassment in most cases

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT