ADVERTISEMENT

Poolside for Poster of the Year

Is Poolside Knight the Poster of the Year?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I’m a noob who has no idea what is going on

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Poolside’s Twitter links/ posts have been top notch. It’s nice to have someone scan through them and post them. That’s great firsthand information that sometimes we just don’t have the time to look up ourselves

We should probably do a full nomination process and vote. But let me cut to the chase.

Poolside has been a massive contributor here. He brings the new age social media UCFacts to us.

I think Poolside is clear Poster of the Year.

Here is who I have to round out the top 5

@Mikesi
@firm_bizzle
@SADUCFKNIGHT17
@Central Floridave

#UCFacts

[smoke]
Shouldn’t Nipple be poster of the year for helping us go undefeated?

Why are we giving an award for poster of the year when it is only January 7th?

Reactions: UCFhonors
I wasn’t even invited to the poster of the year playoff?

That’s it! I declare myself the poster of the year.

Yeah you’re right. Let’s do it officially. Legitimately.

I’ll do the Official Poster of the Year. Top 5 get on the ballot. The creteria is clear and transparent.

Here is the process:
Each poster gets to nominate
Everyone get to like a nomination / vote for that nomination
An Average of nominations and likes will get you on the ballot.

So say I nominate 5 posters and it get 10
Likes. And Poolside get one nomination and 6 likes.

Each of my nominatuons will count 1/5th and the likes will count 1/10th. Poolside’s will be 100%

Can we just have a tournament for poster of the year? We will pick 4 posters to be in the tournament and even when everyone else thinks that another poster should be in we will leave that poster to the side. Then we will just go with the 4 posters that have the most history of posting.

Yeah you’re right. Let’s do it officially. Legitimately.

I’ll do the Official Poster of the Year. Top 5 get on the ballot. The creteria is clear and transparent.

Here is the process:
Each poster gets to nominate
Everyone get to like a nomination / vote for that nomination
An Average of nominations and likes will get you on the ballot.

So say I nominate 5 posters and it get 10
Likes. And Poolside get one nomination and 6 likes.

Each of my nominatuons will count 1/5th and the likes will count 1/10th. Poolside’s will be 100%
Top 5 is bullshite. Expand the field to 16 and include the best water Cooler poster(angry G5 equivalent).

Poolside is good, but he's part of the ole boy network. He receives the best tweets and barely argues wirh anybody. Just look at his strength of posting. He basically high fived all those Nebraska guys while the rest of us had to fight them off. He would rather contradict FIU and UCONN at home, then head to their board.

I demand advanced posting stats gets a person in, not the Honors eye test.

Can we just have a tournament for poster of the year? We will pick 4 posters to be in the tournament and even when everyone else thinks that another poster should be in we will leave that poster to the side. Then we will just go with the 4 posters that have the most history of posting.
K_L is automatically in, every year. The Alabama of posters.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT