ADVERTISEMENT

Pope Francis drops a truth bomb

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
This amount of truth will leave a mark. When Eugenics is on display and celebrated by a people that country is doomed.

“It is fashionable, or at least usual, that when in the first few months of a pregnancy doctors do studies to see if the child is healthy or has something, the first idea is: ‘Let’s send it away,’” the pope said. “We do the same as the Nazis to maintain the purity of the race, but with white gloves on.”

“What could be a bigger sin than killing an unborn child?” asked Anna Perez, a nun from Nicaragua who lives in New York and was visiting the Vatican City with a church group. “I hope the pope, whoever he is, will always stand up for those who can’t defend themselves, especially the unborn.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/707661002

The Pope is anti-abortion? Next, you're gonna tell me he is Catholic, too.

Why can't you child-loving christians have this much fervor when it comes to living children... in camps... without their parents?

I’m assuming the Pink Vagina Hatters all agree then that abortion is merely an evolution of Nazi style eugenics?

Abortion was put into place to cut the black population and other undesirables. It was progressive, racist, and elitists hatred at its finest.

The Pope is anti-abortion? Next, you're gonna tell me he is Catholic, too.

Why can't you child-loving christians have this much fervor when it comes to living children... in camps... without their parents?
What have you done to help the children of people who ignored the many warnings and attempted to illegally enter the United States?

My personal deeds are irrelevant. Next.
Of course they are. You just want the government to force everybody to conform in order to fix whatever your outrage du jour happens to be at that moment. While you throw out emotional appeal after emotional appeal but, I’m guessing, never lift a finger to help anyone yourself.

Of course they are. You just want the government to force everybody to conform in order to fix whatever your outrage du jour happens to be at that moment. While you throw out emotional appeal after emotional appeal but, I’m guessing, never lift a finger to help anyone yourself.
not true, you know he likely retweets hashtags and brings awareness to things....

No, they aren't, Copernicus. If you believe they are, you are extremely poor at logic and argument.

Secondly, how do I want anyone to "conform" when it comes to abortion? Last time I checked, it is legal and supported by a Supreme Court decision. You have it backwards. There are others who want "to force everybody to conform in order to fix whatever their outrage du jour happens to be at the moment."

NEXT IDIOT UP.

Hey, as long as you aren't wearing that atrocity anymore, we all good.
Man, I bet I haven't worn that awful fitting thing for over 6 years. I am proud to announce that I do not own a leather jacket anymore!

Not really. Since I don't view cells as a baby I'm not opposed to that description. I understand why it's so upsetting to you though.

Ah yes, I forgot. You've done incredible mental gymnastics to convince yourself that an unborn child is in fact, not a child. It could be a dog, or a goat, or maybe a fish. We just don't know. And because we don't know, it could be a collection of sheep cells, it's perfectly acceptable to slaughter that life (whatever it may be!) if things just aren't convenient.

Denigrating the existence of a child in the womb- the modern liberal crusade

Ah yes, I forgot. You've done incredible mental gymnastics to convince yourself that an unborn child is in fact, not a child. It could be a dog, or a goat, or maybe a fish. We just don't know. And because we don't know, it could be a collection of sheep cells, it's perfectly acceptable to slaughter that life (whatever it may be!) if things just aren't convenient.

I don't give a shit about the cell blob you are willing to sacrifice living women's rights to protect. Flush it down the toilet for all I care. It's might as well be a booger.

Actually, we do know.

Why do you continue to believe whatever you want to believe when there is clear evidence that is contrary to what you believe?

I don't give a shit about the cell blob you are willing to sacrifice living women's rights to protect. Flush it down the toilet for all I care. It's might as well be a booger.

As I said prior, you hold absolutely disgusting, repugnant views.

The Nazis also viewed Jews as subhuman. They were content to flush them down the drain as well.

No, they aren't, Copernicus. If you believe they are, you are extremely poor at logic and argument.

Secondly, how do I want anyone to "conform" when it comes to abortion? Last time I checked, it is legal and supported by a Supreme Court decision. You have it backwards. There are others who want "to force everybody to conform in order to fix whatever their outrage du jour happens to be at the moment."

NEXT IDIOT UP.
Your typical response. Throw out insults to make yourself feel superior when everyone, including you, knows that isn’t true.

As for the ridiculously simplistic point you just tried to make, we all know that abortion is legal. Restating something everyone accepts as true doesn’t make you brilliant. The point in debate is that you want the federal government to fund free abortions and many people do not believe that is in the government’s proper scope. You can’t even figure out where the debate is yet you want to crown yourself the “Master Debater.”

The point in debate is that you want the federal government to fund free abortions and many people do not believe that is in the government’s proper scope. You can’t even figure out where the debate is yet you want to crown yourself the “Master Debater.”

I do?

I guess if you fabricate my argument for me, then you can always win, right? You're a moron. Not because I said so in this forum, but because you're a ****ing idiot.

Your typical response. Throw out insults to make yourself feel superior when everyone, including you, knows that isn’t true.

As for the ridiculously simplistic point you just tried to make, we all know that abortion is legal. Restating something everyone accepts as true doesn’t make you brilliant. The point in debate is that you want the federal government to fund free abortions and many people do not believe that is in the government’s proper scope. You can’t even figure out where the debate is yet you want to crown yourself the “Master Debater.”

You're arguing with people on the wrong side of history. Morally bankrupted.

You stand on the side that opposes the modern throw away culture, that thinks it's neat to have a modern eugenics program contribute to millions of slaughtered children annually.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
You're arguing with people on the wrong side of history. Morally bankrupted.

You stand on the side that opposes the modern throw away culture, that thinks it's neat to have a modern eugenics program contribute to millions of slaughtered children annually.
45 year old supreme court decision challenged repeatedly over that time. Supporting choice is supporting the law of the United States. Being against choice is advocating against a ruling that has stood for over 20% of americas existance.

45 year old supreme court decision challenged repeatedly over that time. Supporting choice is supporting the law of the United States. Being against choice is advocating against a ruling that has stood for over 20% of americas existance.

Do you want me to go down the list of things that have been "legal" in world history that turned out being pretty goddamn morally awful ?

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Do you want me to go down the list of things that have been "legal" in world history that turned out being pretty goddamn morally awful ?
How many times a month do we have to relegislate a 45 year old decision? I know it's your go to whenever Trump does something bad but it's so old.

How many times a month do we have to relegislate a 45 year old decision? I know it's your go to whenever Trump does something bad but it's so old.

I'm sorry that being reminded that you support the slaughter-for-convenience of innocent children is "so old" to you.

The Pope coming out and correctly identifying that abortion is merely modern eugenics is noteworthy. I don't care if it offends you as an anti-life advocate.

I'm sorry that being reminded that you support the slaughter-for-convenience of innocent children is "so old" to you.

The Pope coming out and correctly identifying that abortion is merely modern eugenics is noteworthy. I don't care if it offends you as an anti-life advocate.
Every week basically you bring this up, we get it goo is a baby. When you jizz down the drain it's mass murder. No one cares, it's not going to the supreme court and it's not getting reversed.

I used to be pro life, but then my wife gave birth to a chevy turbo 350 transmission. We thought it was going to be a baby.
The shit of it all was that it didnt even have the cooler lines attached to it. Should've aborted it

As I said prior, you hold absolutely disgusting, repugnant views.

The Nazis also viewed Jews as subhuman. They were content to flush them down the drain as well.
The French did before them, think the Spanish did... eh whatever let's pass more laws making it illegal to say anything negative about 'em seems legit.

I used to be pro life, but then my wife gave birth to a chevy turbo 350 transmission. We thought it was going to be a baby.
The shit of it all was that it didnt even have the cooler lines attached to it. Should've aborted it

Not only are you a buffoon, you're not even funny either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT