ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump is anti law enforcement

knights of UCF

Diamond Knight
Aug 22, 2004
Very sad day to see Pres of United States denounce federal law enforcement standing side by side with one of the cruelest dictators in the world. Truly embarrassing for every American.

Very sad day to see Pres of United States denounce federal law enforcement standing side by side with one of the cruelest dictators in the world. Truly embarrassing for every American.

I thought Putin was an ok dude.

Sorry, havent been keeping up with things since october of 2012.

Reactions: UCFBS
New rule: if you bitch about Trump or any other politician over something they said, POST A LINK TO WHAT THEY SAID.

You people are worse than click bait.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Just so we are all clear: Russia amazingly wasn't a threat until 2016, which is why the russian reset and negotiating with Putin were good things. Now they are suddenly a threat so we shouldn't be talking to them at all.

When someone is your enemy is it better to talk with them or not?

America sucks, Russia is the best
Isn't this what Obama said his entire apology tour? I mean presidency. I don't think most understand how politics work and what it takes to be a diplomat. Things said in public aren't necessarily transparent to what goes on behind the scenes. Not saying I agree with Trump but I've never seen such rage by a group of people based on what someone says.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Just so we are all clear: Russia amazingly wasn't a threat until 2016, which is why the russian reset and negotiating with Putin were good things. Now they are suddenly a threat so we shouldn't be talking to them at all.

When someone is your enemy is it better to talk with them or not?
Not talking about russian threats or whatever obama did or didn't do. Keep that to the other dozen threads in here on political hypocrisy. Stay on topic.

Trump today stood next to a murderous dictator in front of the world and:

1. accepted putin's word
2. sided with him on cyberhacking and denounced american intelligence
3. wants to bring russian agents to america to work on finding out who interfered in the 2016 elections

Isn't this what Obama said his entire apology tour? I mean presidency. I don't think most understand how politics work and what it takes to be a diplomat. Things said in public aren't necessarily transparent to what goes on behind the scenes. Not saying I agree with Trump but I've never seen such rage by a group of people based on what someone says.
remember when obama drew a red line in syria. then he did nothing. then russia went on to take back crimea and parts of eastern ukraine. i dont remember he doing anything then either.

but hey, now russia is our enemy.....

remember when obama drew a red line in syria. then he did nothing. then russia went on to take back crimea and parts of eastern ukraine. i dont remember he doing anything then either.

but hey, now russia is our enemy.....
so you agree we should be sanctioning russia now or not?

To everyone saying Obama slept on Putin. Trump just fellatiated him on TV one business day from the Intel community officially reporting that they attacked our democracy.

How can you be hard on Obama for doing nothing but not Trump?

exactly...He went around the world to say how much America sucks. Obama is a complete loser.

What if these Russian hackers have the 33,000 emails that HRC deleted despite being under subpoena?

Maybe they’d do the job that the Obama DOJ and FBI refused to in 2016.

What if these Russian hackers have the 33,000 emails that HRC deleted despite being under subpoena?

Maybe they’d do the job that the Obama DOJ and FBI refused to in 2016.

Thats a problem with our system and we need to address it internally. There is absolutely NO reason we should be forgiving of the Russians getting involved, even if it leads to the political ends that we want to see.

In a remarkable press conference, President Trump did not attempt to contradict Russian President Vladimir Putin's denials that Russia interfered with the 2016 election

The stunning press appearance, in which American reporters asked the American president if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the leader of Russia and he did not give a clear answer, had been building anticipation over the past week.

Trump Denies Election Interference, Putin Says He Wanted Trump To Win In 2016 https://n.pr/2LcYaIu

Its polar opposite. Neither are good, but they are completely different messages.
Well we can bitch all we want about Obama's mistakes from 2 years or more ago but maybe show an equal amount of anger toward our current president doing the same thing. Unless you're a shill.

Trump chose Putin over our law enforcement and Intel communities in front of the whole world. His motives are transparent to everyone.

Thats a problem with our system and we need to address it internally. There is absolutely NO reason we should be forgiving of the Russians getting involved, even if it leads to the political ends that we want to see.

I'm not forgiving anyone. I'm genuinely curious. The IG Report stated clearly that HRC's private email server could have been accessed by foreign hackers - even obtaining Top Secret and Classified files. If these Russians knew that our feckless Sec of State was running her own off-the-record private email server, surely that's a gold mine they would have loved to have accessed.

How many Classified documents are in Moscow today thanks to HRC's email server? That's a question far more troubling over whether or not Trump decided to knife Putin in today's press conference.

But meh. Collusion and stuff!!

so you agree we should be sanctioning russia now or not?
i think we need to have talks with them. what happens in those talks determines where we go. at this point, i think we probably need to do more, we cant allow them to just do whatever they want. hell trump just called out nato members to boost their military spending agaisnt russia just a few days ago. im all for that.

I'm not forgiving anyone. I'm genuinely curious. The IG Report stated clearly that HRC's private email server could have been accessed by foreign hackers - even obtaining Top Secret and Classified files. If these Russians knew that our feckless Sec of State was running her own off-the-record private email server, surely that's a gold mine they would have loved to have accessed.

How many Classified documents are in Moscow today thanks to HRC's email server? That's a question far more troubling over whether or not Trump decided to knife Putin in today's press conference.

I'll go as far as to say that if they have information that proves corruption within our system then let it be known so we can fix it. That doesn't mean I am ok with them hacking, but I'm pretty sure you are on that same page.

Youre right we should be investigating russian meddling in the 2016 election oh wait we are its Mueller "witch hunt" trump and his loyal supporters want ended ASAP.

i think we need to have talks with them. what happens in those talks determines where we go. at this point, i think we probably need to do more, we cant allow them to just do whatever they want. hell trump just called out nato members to boost their military spending agaisnt russia just a few days ago. im all for that.

Congress agrees with you. Senate passed punishment sanctions 98-2 and Trump decided he didn't want to implement them. So strange.

Reactions: CommuterBob
Youre right we should be investigating russian meddling in the 2016 election oh wait we are its Mueller "witch hunt" trump and his loyal supporters want ended ASAP.

It should end. They've been looking at this for over 2 years now and it's being weaponized by Democrats ahead of mid terms. It's bad for democracy.

Is anyone really surprised at all that Trump wouldn't criticize or blame Russia in today's presser? The media losing their shit today claiming it's proof that Trump's a Russian puppet is sad. Rush Limbaugh laughing and spouting off that Russia had no involvement in the hacking is also sad.

It should end. They've been looking at this for over 2 years now and it's being weaponized by Democrats ahead of mid terms. It's bad for democracy.
You want an important and productive investigation ended for political reasons. Just so everyone is clear.

This is the clearest post on party over country I've ever seen.

Mueller was appointed special counsel in May 2017. That is pretty significantly less than "over 2 years." Lets stick to the facts and not such melodramatic hyperbole as you presented here.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
You want an important and productive investigation ended for political reasons. Just so everyone is clear.

This is the clearest post on party over country I've ever seen.

lol pathetic troll is pathetic

We already have anti-American Democrats pushing for impeachment - on no grounds. Clearly they are hanging this Mueller never ending investigation over voter heads and whispering "impeachment" for a reason. It's a pathetic, dangerous weaponization of this entire probe, which so far has produced absolutely nothing to implicate Trump on any collusion grounds.

That is such a disgusting post by 85 I almost can't believe it.

Russia is getting in the way of the most important pillar of democracy, free and fair elections. They are hacking our political organizations. They are inciting riots by purposfully planning both the protest and the counter protest. They are spreading disinformation online. They have commited criminal acts and stolen personal info from voter registration from the Illinois board of elections. They have an advanced network of cyber attackers that we don't understand and so we are unable to defend against.

And this absolute rat shit partisan bag of garbage wants it stopped because he's afraid it's hurting republicans.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Mueller was appointed special counsel in May 2017. That is pretty significantly less than "over 2 years." Lets stick to the facts and not such melodramatic hyperbole as you presented here.

The FBI, CIA, and every other 3 letter agency in this country have been investigating Russian cyber efforts since early 2016. Maybe/likely well before. Do you deny this? Or do you simply believe that Mueller can't read the mountain of research that was already waiting for him when his Special Counsel opened?

That is such a disgusting post by 85 I almost can't believe it.

Russia is getting in the way of the most important pillar of democracy, free and fair elections. They are hacking our political organizations. They are inciting riots by purposfully planning both the protest and the counter protest. They are spreading disinformation online. They have commited criminal acts and stolen personal info from voter registration from the Illinois board of elections. They have an advanced network of cyber attackers that we don't understand and so we are unable to defend against.

And this absolute rat shit partisan bag of garbage wants it stopped because he's afraid it's hurting republicans.

Read the post above, dildo

lol pathetic troll is pathetic

We already have anti-American Democrats pushing for impeachment - on no grounds. Clearly they are hanging this Mueller never ending investigation over voter heads and whispering "impeachment" for a reason. It's a pathetic, dangerous weaponization of this entire probe, which so far has produced absolutely nothing to implicate Trump on any collusion grounds.
The Mueller probe isn't investigating trump collusion, stop moving the goal posts. It is investigating a foreign government tampering in our election and it should continue until we get to the bottom of this. 12 more indictments on Friday show we have more work to do. Why do you want it to end before we get the final results?

The Mueller probe isn't investigating trump collusion, stop moving the goal posts. It is investigating a foreign government tampering in our election and it should continue until we get to the bottom of this. 12 more indictments on Friday show we have more work to do. Why do you want it to end before we get the final results?

You should tell that to the Democrats who are insisting that Mueller is investigating Trump then. Or the D's who have already tried to file impeachment articles simply because they don't like Trump.

You should tell that to the Democrats who are insisting that Mueller is investigating Trump then. Or the D's who have already tried to file impeachment articles simply because they don't like Trump.
yawn lets stick to what is infront of us, and currently you want an ongoing investigation shut down even though it is continually finding more and more evidence of wrong doing and has already indicted 35 people. But shut it down cause it hurts your feelings?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT