ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump is anti law enforcement

What if these Russian hackers have the 33,000 emails that HRC deleted despite being under subpoena?
Maybe they’d do the job that the Obama DOJ and FBI refused to in 2016.
Remember, the FBI is at the mercy of their orders from the DoJ when legally obligated by agreements and other orders. I cannot stress that enough.

It's amazing how much they were neutered before the CIA, DoD, NSA and others were able to 'force the issue' with 'classified spillage.' There's been no public, documented case where spillage occurred and not all systems were seized and a full investigation done to evaluate the damage done.

Everything was compromised, and most things destroyed, even after immunity was granted and individuals were supposed to work with the FBI and others.

The media and all the left-wing pundits are frothing at the lips. Two years into Trump's first term and the very very vocal opposition has been in a state of sustained hysteria.

The soros puppets, manhattan elites and their lackeys are just totally, completely LOSING IT over this press conference. The MIC is in danger of losing a LOT of its rationale for occupying 120 countries. The US economy basically is completely reliant on military spending, along with street drugs, in order to stay afloat. I am really glad that Trump is a billionaire who can afford his own personal security staff that is loyal to him alone. They have very little leverage on him. BUT, a cornered animal is extremely dangerous. There is a real risk of a military coup, or of generals starting a nuclear war. In fact, anybody remember that sjw blm soros puppet out in California who was saying just a couple weeks ago that he'd prefer a nuclear war over a Trump presidency?

I just can't wait to see what he does next!

The media and all the left-wing pundits are frothing at the lips. Two years into Trump's first term and the very very vocal opposition has been in a state of sustained hysteria.

The soros puppets, manhattan elites and their lackeys are just totally, completely LOSING IT over this press conference. The MIC is in danger of losing a LOT of its rationale for occupying 120 countries. The US economy basically is completely reliant on military spending, along with street drugs, in order to stay afloat. I am really glad that Trump is a billionaire who can afford his own personal security staff that is loyal to him alone. They have very little leverage on him. BUT, a cornered animal is extremely dangerous. There is a real risk of a military coup, or of generals starting a nuclear war. In fact, anybody remember that sjw blm soros puppet out in California who was saying just a couple weeks ago that he'd prefer a nuclear war over a Trump presidency?

I just can't wait to see what he does next!
also fox news, WSJ editorial board, republicans up and down the aisle all agree Trump got pwned by Putin, and most already have agreed that lil rocket man owned trump as well. When will the winning stop???

Reactions: NinjaKnight
also fox news, WSJ editorial board, republicans up and down the aisle all agree Trump got pwned by Putin, and most already have agreed that lil rocket man owned trump as well. When will the winning stop???

Putin has owned every sitting US President for the past 20 years. Whatever you think of him, the guy is a cunning genius.

Reactions: UCFBS
Putin has owned every sitting US President for the past 20 years. Whatever you think of him, the guy is a cunning genius.
cool so maybe our idiot in chief shouldn't be having 1 on 1 private meetings with this guy in the middle of an on going investigation into russian attack on us? The one that indicted 5 russians on friday and lead to another arrest sunday? Your whataboutism is at an all time high and clearly clouding your judgment.

cool so maybe our idiot in chief shouldn't be having 1 on 1 private meetings with this guy in the middle of an on going investigation into russian attack on us? The one that indicted 5 russians on friday and lead to another arrest sunday? Your whataboutism is at an all time high and clearly clouding your judgment.

lulz give me a break. You're just butthurt about all things Trump and you're trying to project that here, by again hilariously claiming we were ATTACKED!

Russia is such a foe that I recall exactly 0 outrage from you guys when this was going on:

lulz give me a break. You're just butthurt about all things Trump and you're trying to project that here, by again hilariously claiming we were ATTACKED!

Russia is such a foe that I recall exactly 0 outrage from you guys when this was going on:

buddy even faux news is calling this a monumental let down and failure. Get on board, the only ones who think yesterday wasn't an unmitigated disaster are trump himself (maybe) and true stubborn loyalists like you who are so dug in they cannot possibly change their mind on anything.

Nice try in another round of "whataboutism", but i'll bite. Resetting relations with Russia isn't the worst thing in the world, claiming to believe their dictator while at the same time attacking his political enemies here, calling the EU and free press his foe, and denouncing the evidence presented to him by his own DoJ and intelligence community is hardly the same thing.

Try again.

buddy even faux news is calling this a monumental let down and failure. Get on board, the only ones who think yesterday wasn't an unmitigated disaster are trump himself (maybe) and true stubborn loyalists like you who are so dug in they cannot possibly change their mind on anything.

Nice try in another round of "whataboutism", but i'll bite. Resetting relations with Russia isn't the worst thing in the world, claiming to believe their dictator while at the same time attacking his political enemies here, calling the EU and free press his foe, and denouncing the evidence presented to him by his own DoJ and intelligence community is hardly the same thing.

Try again.

No, you just can't read because you're too busy treating your inflamed anus.

I have said on this board at least 4 times now that the Presser was a debacle and frankly something Trump should have just avoided. The fact that he couldn't twist the knife on Putin even a little was unbelievable. That has nothing to do with whether or not Trump should have even met with Putin, which is 100% within his rights to decide as President.

We have troops mere miles from Russian troops inside Syria. We rely on Russia for supply into Afghanistan on a daily basis. To assert that the President can't even meet with Putin because John Podesta and some other nitwits from the DNC were hacked is just absurd.

Help me out here- what measures that the Trump Admin has taken on Russia were rolled back yesterday? I'm talking about the measures taken that are 100x times more hawkish on Russia than the Obama Admin ever was. Surely some of these are now rolled back since you're insisting that Trump is doing Putin's bidding. So which ones?

I have said on this board at least 4 times now that the Presser was a debacle and frankly something Trump should have just avoided. The fact that he couldn't twist the knife on Putin even a little was unbelievable.
Im glad you finally came around on this and see what having a reality star as president can lead to

Im glad you finally came around on this and see what having a reality star as president can lead to
This is an asinine talking point. Foremost, Trump was the head of a corporate organization that had about 500 business entities that do business in roughly 25 countries on nearly every continent and much of these were before or unrelated to anything he did on the Apprentice. Contrary to what this ignorant phrase implies, he’s not just some idiot who found himself on TV and then ran for President. He’s worked with the US and foreign governments at a volume that few, if any, other politician (including the last President and the leadership in Congress) can claim or even come close to. Using this attack is just stupid.

He’s not a politician and he’s not a lawyer. He’s not going to couch everything in safe speech so that he’s saying absolutely nothing while the masses eat it up as if he’s telling them just what they want to hear. He’s not going to wordsmith everything so that every nuance is perfect and leaves him safe from attack, a la Clinton. This is good and bad, obviously. I find it funny, though, at how perfect we expect out politicians to be while also getting pissed that they never say or do anything real. You can’t have both.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
Monday: ABOLISH ICE! ICE = TERRORISTS!

Tuesday: Trump doesn't respect law enforcement!!!

This is an asinine talking point. Foremost, Trump was the head of a corporate organization that had about 500 business entities that do business in roughly 25 countries on nearly every continent and much of these were before or unrelated to anything he did on the Apprentice. Contrary to what this ignorant phrase implies, he’s not just some idiot who found himself on TV and then ran for President. He’s worked with the US and foreign governments at a volume that few, if any, other politician (including the last President and the leadership in Congress) can claim or even come close to. Using this attack is just stupid.

He’s not a politician and he’s not a lawyer. He’s not going to couch everything in safe speech so that he’s saying absolutely nothing while the masses eat it up as if he’s telling them just what they want to hear. He’s not going to wordsmith everything so that every nuance is perfect and leaves him safe from attack, a la Clinton. This is good and bad, obviously. I find it funny, though, at how perfect we expect out politicians to be while also getting kissed that they never say or do anything real. You can’t have both.

Lmao Jesus you really are adorable in your ignorance.

We are over a year into the investigation with no end in sight. How long is a reasonable timeline for not meeting with a world power?

“Would you be willing to meet separately, without precondition, during the first year of your administration, in Washington or anywhere else, with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea in order to bridge the gap that divides our countries?” asked Stephen Sixta, a video producer who submitted the question for the CNN/YouTube Democratic debate.

Mr. Obama, the first candidate to respond, answered, “I would.”

We are over a year into the investigation with no end in sight. How long is a reasonable timeline for not meeting with a world power?
Hes already met with Putin, they talk on the phone all the time. Its the completely alone, 1 on 1 that most, even those on the right object to. Not to mention the complete beta performance at the presser afterwards.

Hes already met with Putin, they talk on the phone all the time. Its the completely alone, 1 on 1 that most, even those on the right object to. Not to mention the complete beta performance at the presser afterwards.

If they talk on the phone all the time, why would a face to face meeting matter? I agree about the post presser performance, but thats a different issue altogether.

If they talk on the phone all the time, why would a face to face meeting matter? I agree about the post presser performance, but thats a different issue altogether.
Its the 1 on 1...zero aides or staff involved. Why are you OK with Trump meeting privately with a dictator who has been proven to have interfered in our elections in order to elect Trump? Especially when the aftermath is such that trump has bowed down and praised Putin at every turn.

Its the 1 on 1...zero aides or staff involved. Why are you OK with Trump meeting privately with a dictator who has been proven to have interfered in our elections in order to elect Trump? Especially when the aftermath is such that trump has bowed down and praised Putin at every turn.
This is a false statement. None of this has been proven in a court of law. There is a likelihood that it happened but that is not the same as being proven. Let's see the evidence that the investigations have brought to light and have it examined in the light of day and then make that statement true.

Also, why are you not ok with the President of the United States meeting 1 on 1 with any leader of another country?

Because Trump is a Russian agent, amirite!?

Also, why are you not ok with the President of the United States meeting 1 on 1 with any leader of another country?
With all due respect I am not OK with our president sitting one on one with a foreign dictator, privately, who has interfered in our election in order to elect Trump. You can say it hasn't been proven in a court of law, but based on experts (every single intelligence organization) and trumps own tweets (he has plenty blaming obama for not doing enough to stop it in 2016) that is plenty of proof for me. Where there is smoke theres fire.

You can debate lots of things about whether what Trump is doing is good or not, but there is little room for debate on yesterday which is why only the fringe right, not even most of Fox News, think Trump meeting 1 on 1 with Putin privately was a good idea.

With all due respect I am not OK with our president sitting one on one with a foreign dictator, privately, who has interfered in our election in order to elect Trump. You can say it hasn't been proven in a court of law, but based on experts (every single intelligence organization) and trumps own tweets (he has plenty blaming obama for not doing enough to stop it in 2016) that is plenty of proof for me. Where there is smoke theres fire.

You can debate lots of things about whether what Trump is doing is good or not, but there is little room for debate on yesterday which is why only the fringe right, not even most of Fox News, think Trump meeting 1 on 1 with Putin privately was a good idea.

Actually very little of the "outrage" is over them meeting. It's entirely regarding his fumbling of the most basic question as to whether he accepts the intel on Russian fishing (I refuse to call elementary fishing "hacking")

You should have ended that statement at "dictator". Everything after that is hyperbole.

Why am I ok with meeting with Putin? Well, partly because he's the leader of a nuclear power and the dems have rattled so many sabres in his direction that we probably need to calm things down. I'm also not naive enough to believe that Russia is the only country who tries to affect our elections or that any of them actually make a bit of difference. If Russia hadnt tried to get involved we would still have president trump.

The intelligence community that was so lambasted when every intelligence agency agreed that Saddam had not disposed of his chemical weapons stockpile and he was trying to obtain yellowcake is now somehow to be taken at face value as correct beyond a reasonable doubt just based on what some of the political appointees at the top have said. Yeah, not going to risk the mortgage on that one.

What the hell do you think is going to happen in that meeting that has you so worried?

What the hell do you think is going to happen in that meeting that has you so worried?
The list is so long its really absurd you would have no worries at all. Realistically, though, the first time Putin suggested to Trump about a joint cybersecurity working group trump enthusiastically supported it until his staff explained the dangers of potentially undercutting American cyberdefense programs. Trump could have agreed to any number of things he doesn't know anything about because we know he does zero prep work for these events (aside from watching hours upon hours of cable news).

He could have told Putin to continue to attack our 2018 and 2020 elections. He could have stood up to Putin, told them to knock it off and been a real leader. We don't know what happened but that seems very unlikely after he came out looking like a Beta at the presser.

The list is so long its really absurd you would have no worries at all. Realistically, though, the first time Putin suggested to Trump about a joint cybersecurity working group trump enthusiastically supported it until his staff explained the dangers of potentially undercutting American cyberdefense programs. Trump could have agreed to any number of things he doesn't know anything about because we know he does zero prep work for these events (aside from watching hours upon hours of cable news).

He could have told Putin to continue to attack our 2018 and 2020 elections. He could have stood up to Putin, told them to knock it off and been a real leader. We don't know what happened but that seems very unlikely after he came out looking like a Beta at the presser.

So basically, you suspended all knowledge of the fact that we have a system of government that far exceeds the reach of one person, and accepted every would-be conspiracy that has emerged out of the left wing blogosphere, and smashed those 2 together to arrive at this faux concern.

So basically, you suspended all knowledge of the fact that we have a system of government that far exceeds the reach of one person, and accepted every would-be conspiracy that has emerged out of the left wing blogosphere, and smashed those 2 together to arrive at this faux concern.
lulz you and every other fringe right wing lunatic thought obama was going to crown himself king and come get all ur gunz for 8 years so spare me the tone.

lulz you and every other fringe right wing lunatic thought obama was going to crown himself king and come get all ur gunz for 8 years so spare me the tone.

Not at all, more gross generalizations with no fact or merit.

However you bring up a relevant point- Obama acted far more like a dictator than Trump has to this point. He single handedly made immigration law knowing that he had no constitutional authority to do so, and that it was something that had to exclusively be legislated from Congress. Yet he did it anyway.

^ Absolute truth

That said, Trump didn't look strong at all. He looked like the anti-Reagan.

Trump tries to walk the comments back today:

Maybe it's true, but the President did two Fox News interviews after the presser yesterday and made no mention of misspeaking.

Everyone agrees he didn't look very strong.
At the same time, I don't think this helped him.

He should have just gone forward from here.
Instead of trying to address things.

So in this context, using the word "wouldn't" instead of "would" honestly doesn't make it any better, and makes the juxtaposition of the phrase out of place with the conjunction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT