ADVERTISEMENT

Priebus Out!

DumpsterFire2.jpg

I don't see how this makes the administration a joke, Trump fires people that he feels aren't deserving, that's his thing. I think it's a good thing if you get rid of people who aren't working out.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I don't see how this makes the administration a joke, Trump fires people that he feels aren't deserving, that's his thing. I think it's a good thing if you get rid of people who aren't working out.

Lol normally yes, but half the cabinet 6 months into the presidency...

Trump kicking RNC folks out of his staff. Reince claims he resigned yesterday and it's just getting out today. Anti-GOPers should be applauding this. GOP fans should have concern.

The war against this presidency along with Trump and Bannon's vision is becoming more and more vicious and open. The entire establishment now -- all of congress (Democrats and Republicans) backed by the mainstream media-- are lining up against Trump, with the goal of ousting him from the presidency.

Placing the military in charge of the Executive Branch with President Trump as its immediate Commander in Chief may be wise and timely. General Kelly may be a timely defense against the coming coup, which is scheduled to take place before the end of September 2017. Within the next two months.

People should be sending those back to him. Probably attach the one about golfing too, and the one about Mexico paying for the wall, and the one about his plan to defeat ISIS, and the one about the beautiful Obamacare replacement plan

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Note: I disagree with the premise here but the hypocrisy is just too delicious to pass up:

Trump has been total hypocrisy, 3x as bad as he claimed Obama. And I say this as someone who took major issues with Obama and his actions, especially Executive Orders and dictating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT