ADVERTISEMENT

Two genomics experts on record: mRNA covid 💉 contaminated ☠️

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
Two genomics experts did recent studies on a random sampling of mRNA from Pfizer what they found is highly disturbing

Oncogenic debris leftover from the mfr process that can cause cancer, cardiac death. Integration with the human DNA on the table and likely .

Another conspiracy theory looking like it's true. What a joke 🇺🇸 quality and safety has become on the world stage

Guy says he has a theory and says people should be tested to see if his theory is correct. This means a mass genocide. Hopefully the DNA that broke off of your vaccine and mutated your cells will enable your progeny to get the lug nuts off of a tire. Buy gold.

looking forward to you posting the FAQ check from NPR on this subject 😂 🐑

Biggest medical cluster since mercury as a medicine. Don’t forget to watch Kevin McKernan.

The seeds of cancer , cardiac and very poor health have been sewn .

RIP: James, Jake, Wayne, Billy and all the victims already murdered by that toxic poison

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thall__
looking forward to you posting the FAQ check from NPR on this subject 😂 🐑

Biggest medical cluster since mercury as a medicine. Don’t forget to watch Kevin McKernan.

The seeds of cancer , cardiac and very poor health have been sewn .

RIP: James, Jake, Wayne, Billy

^^^^ Posted at 5:04am. You decided to top your loser Sunday with an even bigger loser Monday.

Also, maybe you forgot to take your big pharm meds, and after your aneurysm subsides, why don't you link WTF that NPR had to say, genius.

Guy says he has a theory and says people should be tested to see if his theory is correct. This means a mass genocide. Hopefully the DNA that broke off of your vaccine and mutated your cells will enable your progeny to get the lug nuts off of a tire. Buy gold.

"Guy says" ? Little Jerry curl deserves better 🤦‍♂️ 💰

These are two of the TOP guys in this field and others have already reproduced the findings. And clearly you don't know the risk these guys take to go public. NIH funds their labs and they have to toe the line. They do it out of a patriotic duty. There is no upside for them, only downside. As your sheepish reaction attests. It's "That guys" fault, not our public health officials

I understand where you are coming from . I used to be just like you and Mike at one time. But you need to realize your on the wrong side and flip. Adopt that flexible position overall in life, and you will be much better off for it

"Guy says" ? Little Jerry curl deserves better 🤦‍♂️ 💰

These are two of the TOP guys in this field and others have already reproduced the findings. And clearly you don't know the risk these guys take to go public. NIH funds their labs and they have to toe the line. They do it out of a patriotic duty. There is no upside for them, only downside. As your sheepish reaction attests. It's "That guys" fault, not our public health officials

I understand where you are coming from . I used to be just like you and Mike at one time. But you need to realize your on the wrong side and flip. Adopt that flexible position overall in life, and you will be much better off for it

Nah. I’ll just continue to live my life normally and make fun of you twats who live on Twitter and think Igor Chudoff is your real life friend because he refuses to vaccinate his kids too.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Here’s a straightforward moron test. Let’s see if you pass or fail.

Should I vaccinate my kids with MMR or DTAP?

These don’t contain the DNA that mutates us right?

Joe, do you know why I never reply to you and Mike? It's because you guys are totally uneducated on what is really going on. You are living with early 2020 propaganda, so it's not even worth my time to rebutt. At least Jerry makes an effort to string together a cohesive arguement.

In the case of NPR, they are government funded and part of the trusted news initiative. They are compromised as is all the mainstream media, including Fox news. When the truth finally comes out on mRNA, everyone in charge is going to be pointing the finger at the other guy. We're already seeing that in Canada, Australia, New Zealand. All the leaders are resigning before the mobs reach them with pitch forks and torches. Fauci will be dead and made the chief villain. Biden will be dead. Trudeau will be in hiding. A modern day Mengala

And here another beautiful soul murdered for you to do your own research on

Reactions: thall__
Joe, do you know why I never reply to you and Mike? It's because you guys are totally uneducated on what is really going on. You are living with early 2020 propaganda, so it's not even worth my time to rebutt. At least Jerry makes an effort to string together a cohesive arguement.

In the case of NPR, they are government funded and part of the trusted news initiative. They are compromised as is all the mainstream media, including Fox news. When the truth finally comes out on mRNA, everyone in charge is going to be pointing the finger at the other guy. We're already seeing that in Canada, Australia, New Zealand. All the leaders are resigning before the mobs reach them with pitch forks and torches. Fauci will be dead and made the chief villain. Biden will be dead. Trudeau will be in hiding. A modern day Mengala

And here another beautiful soul murdered for you to do your own research on

You are the stupid fukc who brought up NPR, not me. You sincerely can’t be this stupid.

You know why I always respond to you? Because you’re always wrong. Insane people like you and fat boy BS need to be institutionalized, not coddled.

Now, go take your big pharma pills so you can make it through another day. Buy gold.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Two genomics experts did recent studies on a random sampling of mRNA from Pfizer what they found is highly disturbing

Oncogenic debris leftover from the mfr process that can cause cancer, cardiac death. Integration with the human DNA on the table and likely .

Another conspiracy theory looking like it's true. What a joke 🇺🇸 quality and safety has become on the world stage

Pffffffft you believe the "COVID vaccine" is actually a vaccine that contains mRNA? Wake up sheeple, it's composed of 100% Microsoft nanobots designed to emit 5G radiation. Don't be such a sheep, buy gold.

Pffffffft you believe the "COVID vaccine" is actually a vaccine that contains mRNA? Wake up sheeple, it's composed of 100% Microsoft nanobots designed to emit 5G radiation. Don't be such a sheep, buy gold.
The Covid vaccine is just another liberal hoax designed to kill off the dumb liberals who take it. This makes perfect logical sense to people who post about Covid and cats all day on Twitter, driving around with spare tires complaining about lug nut tightness and buying a financial asset that has massively underperformed the stock market for generations. Igor Chudoff approves this message. Buy gold.

The Covid vaccine is just another liberal hoax designed to kill off the dumb liberals who take it. This makes perfect logical sense to people who post about Covid and cats all day on Twitter, driving around with spare tires complaining about lug nut tightness and buying a financial asset that has massively underperformed the stock market for generations. Igor Chudoff approves this message. Buy gold.

You left out takes selfies with a got damn bottle of BIG PHARMA!!!!! in them all the while denigrating BIG PHARMA!!!! and we're all gonna die. Buy gold.

Another reply! Thanks Joe.

This beautiful child murdered. TWO YEARS OLD. I actually looked up the VAERS report. At least they didn't scrub this one from the system yet, which they have been doing in bulk. Mass murder, Genocide. Thousands of cases just like this being swept under the rug with complicit health authorities help. At least this one brave doctor stood up for the truth. Only 50% of them are stooges like so called "doctor" , i.e. nurses assistant ass wiper, Mike

VAERS ID: 2536846

vaiers.jpeg

Hundreds of years ago people used mercury so this vaccine is going to mutate your DNA and kill you and your kids. Eat horse paste, drink colloidal silver, and buy gold. Especially if you are Italian, avoid the jab. Venus fly trap.

I must have really hit a sore point with Mikey. Don't forget I know your true identity also friend. For those of you who don't know, Mike and I used to go to games. But have since parted ways due to our radical difference on mRNA, public health policy, and the corruption of alphabet agencies.

Mikey advertises himself as a doctor, when his website says he is a nurse. Impersonating a doctor is a felony crime. I'm not going to stoop to your ridiculous level of ineptness though and post screen grabs of you and your website. What a quack and kook. No wonder you can't get laid and have no wife other than Five Finger Rosie 🖐️🤓😂

America thought leaders really pulled at bostwats heart strings on that one. Brought to you by a Chinese “news organization” and a slew of people pushing their supplements like Igor Chudoff. Eat paste, drink silver, buy gold.

I must have really hit a sore point with Mikey. Don't forget I know your true identity also friend. For those of you who don't know, Mike and I used to go to games. But have since parted ways due to our radical difference on mRNA, public health policy, and the corruption of alphabet agencies.

Mikey advertises himself as a doctor, when his website says he is a nurse. Impersonating a doctor is a felony crime. I'm not going to stoop to your ridiculous level of ineptness though and post screen grabs of you and your website. What a quack and kook. No wonder you can't get laid and have no wife other than Five Finger Rosie 🖐️🤓😂

Wow. Just got finished with work and you’re still at it. I’m so in your head.

Looks like you have a lot of enemies on Twitter/X following you over here now. Shocking to see when you’re Covid vaccine obsessed 24/7 and certifiably insane. Sociopathic levels of insanity

By the way, if you want to compare net worth and salaries, I’m game. Bring it ugly bitch.

This “nurses aide” makes in 2 weeks, what you make in 2-3 months.

I’m retiring in 6 months, because I don’t spend my whole workday discussing vaccines in the WC

Additionally, i’m not dumb enough to……., wait for it….., hold on…., it’s coming…..,

INVESTING IN GOLD!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Mikey advertises himself as a doctor, when his website says he is a nurse. Impersonating a doctor is a felony crime
Wtf??

Remember pal. Net worth and salary
I don’t invest in gold and I don’t drive a minivan with a spare around town

And I certainly don’t try to repair my own refrigerator 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You’re just jealous, because I’m much, much more successful than you and well….., ask your wifey 😘😉

I date Instagram models that I take all over the world, because I’m not a loser

Buy Gold!! 😂

Last edited:
As more FOIA releases and whistleblowers come out, it's still amazing people now know the US CDC purposely lied, and ... they don't care.

And people on this board also don't want to admit that they said no one was harmed, much more died. Heck, the courts just ruled -- again -- against the US FDA for not following their own study results on Ivermectin!

Imagine we never got AZT to work and never used ddC and ddl off-label, during the early HIV pandemic. Dr. Fauci never gave into the pressure, and we're still fighting to find something for HIV.

That's what the Cabal wants. And they will lie and cover up their own history. But ... the sad thing is ... what the Cabal says doesn't matter. Unfortunately, what the US CDC lies about ... does!

^^^^^^
Checks all the boxes.

1) Anti-government
2) Anti- United States pharmaceutical companies
3) Anti-United States
4) Writing long, tangential, manifestos that make little sense
5) Angry posts with profanity aimed at others
6) Threatened to come over and blow my ****ing brains out!

Hey, look at this tweet of screenshots in German that someone pushing supplements claims supports my worldview that you are all a ticking time bomb and going to die of Covid vaccine. Eat paste, sip silver, buy gold.

354 times the “limit”? :oops::eek:

The genomics cancer guys are saying that number should be zero. The so called limit is based on the old definition of DNA contamination which was harmless naked DNA not the toxic crap they finding now. This could be the thing that blows the whole cover-up out of water. Mike my condolences, my families in the same boat, will pray for you all 🙏

C:
GH9715 - 9.45 ng/microl 284 times the limit value.
FW1374 - 7.78 - 233 times the limit value
343961B - 3.38-101 times the limit value
ACB5517 - 11.8-354 times the limit value
FP1972 - 2.78- 83 times the limit value."

Reactions: UCFBS
354 times the “limit”? :oops::eek:

The genomics cancer guys are saying that number should be zero. The so called limit is based on the old definition of DNA contamination which was harmless naked DNA not the toxic crap they finding now. This could be the thing that blows the whole cover-up out of water. Mike my condolences, my families in the same boat, will pray for you all 🙏

C:
GH9715 - 9.45 ng/microl 284 times the limit value.
FW1374 - 7.78 - 233 times the limit value
343961B - 3.38-101 times the limit value
ACB5517 - 11.8-354 times the limit value
FP1972 - 2.78- 83 times the limit value."

I saw something on Facebook that said something different.

The sickest thing is that these guys thing it's funny, after literally running around like sheep for nearly 3 years, screaming at parents and athletes and everyone else, saying they are the reason the pandemic is continuing.

Immunity being required is why mRNA continues to be known as experimental, especially given there is no adjuvant possible (and releated 'tuning'), and the impact -- despite the downplay and tens of billions of dollars of taxpayer funded money, of which over half was used for marketing -- is just fact and people can't stop themselves. Even worse was preventing a non-profit, traditional vaccine from being approved in the US, despite the Canadians and Eurpoeans approving it well in advance. 'Vaccine tourism' was real, as parents took their kids to Canada to be vaccinated with that option.

I said this from the get-go, and it still applies ... if you receive taxpayer money, you should be forbidden from advertising. Instead, we have US Media and Big Tech completely funded by those taxpayer dollars, and completely shaping a now universally agreed false narrative. It was never, ever designed to reduce any spread, and that proved true! Even today, they will not admit it ... unless under oath!

Every mother****ing making fun of us in this thread stated that false narrative, and even helped ****ing spread Delta, as people like Mikes said everyone at work couldn't spread or get sick, and said those who weren't vaccinated had to stay home to prevent it from sperading. What a sick bunch of ****s for what they did to the truth! They are still in denial.

**** all of you. This isn't funny.

• Love
Reactions: Boston.Knight
The sickest thing is that these guys thing it's funny, after literally running around like sheep for nearly 3 years, screaming at parents and athletes and everyone else, saying they are the reason the pandemic is continuing.

Immunity being required is why mRNA continues to be known as experimental, especially given there is no adjuvant possible (and releated 'tuning'), and the impact -- despite the downplay and tens of billions of dollars of taxpayer funded money, of which over half was used for marketing -- is just fact and people can't stop themselves. Even worse was preventing a non-profit, traditional vaccine from being approved in the US, despite the Canadians and Eurpoeans approving it well in advance. 'Vaccine tourism' was real, as parents took their kids to Canada to be vaccinated with that option.

I said this from the get-go, and it still applies ... if you receive taxpayer money, you should be forbidden from advertising. Instead, we have US Media and Big Tech completely funded by those taxpayer dollars, and completely shaping a now universally agreed false narrative. It was never, ever designed to reduce any spread, and that proved true! Even today, they will not admit it ... unless under oath!

Every mother****ing making fun of us in this thread stated that false narrative, and even helped ****ing spread Delta, as people like Mikes said everyone at work couldn't spread or get sick, and said those who weren't vaccinated had to stay home to prevent it from sperading. What a sick bunch of ****s for what they did to the truth! They are still in denial.

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, THESE AREN’T DELUSIONS!! YOU’RE RIGHT, THEY TRAPPED YOU INTO A CORNER— YOU SHOULD GO BUY A GUN AND DO SOMETHING DRASTIC!! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE? BUY A GUN!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes

Globally, as of 7:25pm CEST, 13 September 2023, there have been 770,563,467 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including6,957,216 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 10 September 2023, a total of 13,501,307,588vaccine doses have been administered.

Wrong again fatty. Stick to fixing computers in rural Alabama

• Research
  • January 2, 2023

COVID-19 Vaccines, Prior Infection Reduce Transmission of Omicron​

Study in California Prisons Found Recent Vaccination and Boosters Reduce Infectiousness, but Infection Risk Remains High

By Laura Kurtzman

Vaccination and boosting, especially when recent, helped to limit the spread of COVID-19 in California prisons during the first Omicron wave, according to an analysis by researchers at UC San Francisco that examined transmission between people living in the same cell.
The study demonstrates the benefits of vaccination and boosting, even in settings where many people are still getting infected, in reducing transmission. And it shows the cumulative effects from boosting and the additional protection that vaccination gives to those who were previously infected. The likelihood of transmission fell by 11% for each additional dose.

VACCINES REDUCE RISK OF SERIOUS ILLNESS FROM OMICRON INFECTION​

In dense populations such as prisons, vaccines were shown to significantly reduce the risk of hospitalization and death from Omicron infections.
Of over 20,000 confirmed Omicron infections in California prisons, there were 31 hospitalizations and no deaths attributed to COVID-19 infection.
Vaccinated residents with breakthrough infections were significantly less likely to transmit them: 28% versus 36% for those who were unvaccinated.
“A lot of the benefits of vaccines to reduce infectiousness were from people who had received boosters and people who had been recently vaccinated,” said Nathan Lo, MD, PhD, a faculty research fellow in the Division of HIV, Infectious Diseases and Global Medicine at UCSF and the senior author of the study, published Jan. 2, 2023, in Nature Medicine. “Our findings are particularly relevant to improving health for the incarcerated population.”
The researchers analyzed deidentified data collected by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR). This included COVID-19 test results, vaccine status and housing locations for 111,687 residents, 97% of whom were male, between Dec. 15, 2021, and May 20, 2022.
Breakthrough infections were common, despite the residents’ relatively high vaccination rate of 81% with the primary vaccine series. But the rate of serious illness was low. In just over five months, there were 22,334 confirmed SARS-CoV-2 Omicron infections, 31 hospitalizations and no COVID-19 deaths.
Vaccinated residents with breakthrough infections were significantly less likely to transmit them: 28% versus 36% for those who were unvaccinated. But the likelihood of transmission grew by 6% for every five weeks that passed since someone’s last vaccine shot.
Natural immunity from a prior infection also had a protective effect, and the risk of transmitting the virus was 23% for someone with a reinfection compared to 33% for someone who had never been infected.
A lot of the benefits of vaccines to reduce infectiousness were from people who had received boosters and people who had been recently vaccinated.
NATHAN LO, MD, PHD
Those with hybrid immunity, from both infection and vaccination, were 40% less likely to transmit the virus. Half of that protection came from the immunity that one acquires from fighting an infection and the other half came from being vaccinated.
The researchers said they were gratified to see that vaccination confers addition protection even for those who had already been infected, but they were surprised by how much the infection continued to spread, despite the residents’ relatively high vaccination rates.
“Regardless of the benefits you see in vaccination and prior infection, there is still a high amount of transmission in this study,” said Sophia Tan, a researcher in Lo’s lab and the study’s first author. “We hope these findings can support ongoing efforts to protect this vulnerable population.”
This includes making efforts to keep residents current with boosters and increasing the vaccination rate of the prison staff, only 73 percent of whom had received the primary series at the time of the study.
The general rate of boosting could also be improved significantly. At the time of the study, just 59% of residents and 41% of staff had received all the doses recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), based on their age and health status.
“Within the two months following vaccination, people are the least infectious, which indicates that boosters and large timed vaccination campaigns may have a role to reduce transmission in surges,” Lo said. “New ideas are needed since the risk of infection in this vulnerable population remains so great.”

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Wtf???? 😂😂😂

Only 3 people in the US have been compensated for heart inflamation, and only a few thousand dollars. That's nothing compared to their actual, medical bills and the lifelong of pain they are experiencing and will experience. It's not temporary. People do not fully recover. The US CDC is knowingly lying about that, willfully. And there's a good fraction of a million in the US alone.

Only 3 people in the US have been compensated for heart inflamation, and only a few thousand dollars. That's nothing compared to their actual, medical bills and the lifelong of pain they are experiencing and will experience. It's not temporary. People do not fully recover. The US CDC is knowingly lying about that, willfully. And there's a good fraction of a million in the US alone.

That’s not what I read on Facebook. You’re wrong. Also:

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, THESE AREN’T DELUSIONS!! YOU’RE RIGHT, THEY TRAPPED YOU INTO A CORNER— YOU SHOULD GO BUY A GUN AND DO SOMETHING DRASTIC!! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE? BUY A GUN!!

I think we all want to know: do we want to honor your father’s do-not-resuscitate order or not?

That’s right. It was me all along. And I’d do it again.

Here comes Hillary Clinton. You better get out of here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT