ADVERTISEMENT

Two genomics experts on record: mRNA covid 💉 contaminated ☠️

My sister already had stage three kidneys disease when she was in the ICU for cardiac arrest. They didn't even know her kidney status and would've gladly hung a bag of Remdesivir if she tested positive 💰

I actually had it added to her orders no remdog. They lost the orders three times. I wrote it on the whiteboard I even wrote it on her arm

But I bet if she ever tested positive they would've hung a bag of that poison anyway and completely torched her kidneys and then blamed Covid . Seriously this is exactly what was going on💰🤦‍♀️

She eventually got Covid at the skilled nursing facility. It was like a joke everyone had a sniffle and they were partying like it's 1999. So glad she never tested positive while inpatient 🙏

What I've observed and I've known generally since mid 21 is that the statistical data published by the federal government is junk, and cannot be trusted.

You have to look at the state level data to get a true sense of what's going on. There's several people that have scrutinized the state data that are transparent with their data and it tells an entirely different story when you dive into the details

Plus most of the so-called deaths were really botched hospital procedures either using the NIH death protocols of ventilator plus Remdesivir + other incentived pharma poison.

Remdog killed tens of thousands of people, look it up on Twitter if you want some truth. Government was incentivizing hospitals and still is to use Pharma approved death protocols that rely on expensive , toxic , ineffective treatments . remdog was incentivized $20k plus 20% of total hospital bill for a completely worthless and toxic protocol that killed people not save them. Every ICU nurse in the country knows this, and the doctors are generally too cowardly to speak up
“look it up on Twitter if you want some truth”

Said no one ever with an IQ over 57.

Btw:

Crazy told you he took the poison jab?

Prove it. Show us your proof and I will post my vaccination card.

If you have no proof, cancel your account and never post here again.

Show us.

Tick tock, tick tock.

who-gives-a-shit-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

I actually had it added to her orders no remdog. They lost the orders three times. I wrote it on the whiteboard I even wrote it on her arm
Wait? Wut? Trained ICU physicians didn’t listen to a guy who gets his information from Igor Chudov and Betty Biguns on Twitter

I’m appalled! 😱

y1Adzm.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
brutal, going on all over the world 🙏

The spike protein in his body from the vaccine is replicating and destroying his DNA

“look it up on Twitter if you want some truth”

Said no one ever with an IQ over 57.

Btw:

Crazy told you he took the poison jab?

Prove it. Show us your proof and I will post my vaccination card.

If you have no proof, cancel your account and never post here again.

Show us.

Tick tock, tick tock.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I actually had it added to her orders no remdog. They lost the orders three times. I wrote it on the whiteboard I even wrote it on her arm”

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Kind of sucks when you think you’re important and your whole life is centered around Covid Vaccines, but then you have to come to terms that no one cares in 2024 except crazy Bill and Parade Float

Posting in the WC to an audience of <10. Pretty pathetic life.

I actually had it added to her orders no remdog. They lost the orders three times. I wrote it on the whiteboard I even wrote it on her arm”
He wrote it on the whiteboard, eh? Did he also let them know that she wanted chicken instead of beef for dinner?

• Haha

Kind of sucks when you think you’re important and your whole life is centered around Covid Vaccines, but then you have to come to terms that no one cares in 2024 except crazy Bill

Kind of sucks when you think you’re important and your whole life is centered around Covid Vaccines, but then you have to come to terms that no one cares in 2024 except crazy Bill

As of 3 January 2024, 13.53 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered worldwide, with 70.6 percent of the global population having received at least one dose

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Some gold as insurance is ok. As an investment it sucks big time. It has basically been flat for 12 years while inflation is up 36%. In real $$ you are down 36% if you bought in 2011.
In same time Dow went from 11,900 to 38,700.

Last edited:
Should have invested in horse paste. With all those Twitter (X) morons out there pushing for it, I’m retiring in a few months 🤷‍♂️

Man, the cancers from this poison are insane. It's like your immune system becomes completely worthless. P53 suppressor gene compromised by mRNA and the toxicity of the sub clinical damage it's like surface of a volcano ready to blow🌋 💰🤦‍♀️

Kind of sucks when you think you’re important and your whole life is centered around Covid Vaccines, but then you have to come to terms that no one cares in 2024 except crazy Bill.

So sad, cancers everywhere, and we're just at the beginning of the die-off. Especially for those who continue to insist on taking the experimental gene therapy. Praying for the victims

So sad, cancers everywhere, and we're just at the beginning of the die-off. Especially for those who continue to insist on taking the experimental gene therapy. Praying for the victims

ANTIVAXXERS MADE THIS ONE TOUGH!!!!!

(10 seconds later)

THE MRNA VACCINES HAD BEEN PARTICULARLY BAD!!!!!!!

I believe this story about as much as I believe in Santa Claus. Please get tested for retardation, you stupid fukc.

Boston.Knight said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

very sad the cancers from this poison. This poor girl blames the Covid vaccine see the tweet details. Glad she woke up before it was too late. 95% have no clue

• Haha
Boston.Knight said:

Boston.Knight said:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT