ADVERTISEMENT

Probably the dumbest tweet ever by Obummer trying to stay relevant

Brought to you by Obama. Time and place, dumb ass. This wasn't the time or the place.
WTF??? This wasn't the time? He was recognizing the two year anniversary of George Floyd's death.

I'm really sorry the timing of Floyd's murder apparently wasn't convenient for you.

WTF??? This wasn't the time? He was recognizing the two year anniversary of George Floyd's death.

I'm really sorry the timing of Floyd's murder apparently wasn't convenient for you.
Yeah, none of the grieving parents give a shit about George Floyd. Quite frankly, no one else does for that matter, in light of this tragedy.

Time and place.

TIL joe didn't have a Twitter account from 2016-2020.

I mean, it's tone deaf but at least isn't filled with misspellings, so automatically disqualified as "dumbest tweet ever'.

TIL joe didn't have a Twitter account from 2016-2020.

I mean, it's tone deaf but at least isn't filled with misspellings, so automatically disqualified as "dumbest tweet ever'.
Today you learned that I've never had a Twitter account.

Just nod your head and say it was dumb AF. It's ok.

Today you learned that I've never had a Twitter account.

Just nod your head and say it was dumb AF. It's ok.

Meh, 2/10

I get that you have to make it look like you play both sides on this issue, but when one side is a literal mentally ill cult it doesn't work out too well for you to pander to them.

OK, I will qualify it even more in the title.
thats-better.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Given all the mindnumbingly stupid quotes I've seen from Texas politicians since the Uvalde massacre -- and after years of bizarre Trump Tweets -- criticising a 'tone deaf' Tweet from former President Obama seems a bit weird.

Whatever. To each his own.

The whole purpose of Twitter is to confirm to us our low opinion of the people making the tweets.
If a tweet was going to have intelligence behind it, it's unlikely that it would be there to begin with.

• Love
Reactions: major.tom.foolery
Given all the mindnumbingly stupid quotes I've seen from Texas politicians since the Uvalde massacre -- and after years of bizarre Trump Tweets -- criticising a 'tone deaf' Tweet from former President Obama seems a bit weird.

Whatever. To each his own.
Obama made the Tweet, because he’s black and so was George Floyd. He’s basically saying that black lives still matter as well, right?

Also, to stay relevant. Was the timing bad? Yes?

Huge deal? No

Reminds me when he won the noble prize and then the very next day bombed men women and children in Syria back to the Bronze age.

This man is not your friend. "Fukc dem kids, remember this criminal?" -Obama.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery

Timing is never convenient. We have cops murdering innocent people of color almost on a daily basis. Now people care because it's a school with a bunch of white kids. Abolish the police

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT