ADVERTISEMENT

QAnon

Remember how empathetic democrats were when they started a war because conservatives wanted to take their slaves away? Lmao
I have no idea how many times we have to go over the biggest policy swap in American history but it seems to be pretty often.

Democrats used to be the conservative party of small government and racism.

Republicans used to be the liberal party of big government and equal rights.

Every time a poster like you shits on olde timey democrats you're shitting on modern Republican policy.

Twat.

I have no idea how many times we have to go over the biggest policy swap in American history but it seems to be pretty often.

Every time a poster like you shits on olde timey democrats you're shitting on modern Republican policy.

Twat.

Yup, their finger pointing is so damn stupid and it's incredible that they don't realize it. One party is trying to make PROGRESS toward acceptance and equality NOW and the other party is saying, "Yeah, but remember long ago when people from your party (even though it was a Conservative party) were complete pieces of shit too?" Uh, how is that relevant now? If they were pieces of shit back then, cool, fuc* them too. But we're not voting on the platforms of 100 years ago, we're voting on the platforms of the parties and candidates NOW and deciding which people are pieces of shit now. We're not in the business of just standing by a certain party no matter what. If Democrats suddenly became the party of ignorant, racist, illogical, anti-science conservatives, guess what, people who are liberal, progressive, intellectual thinkers would no longer be a part of the party.

Reactions: tribbleorlfl

Twat.

So where does apologizing for racist white men who use the N word fit into this righteous swap?

Okay, so is ninja’s lesbian alter ego blueshit? I can’t keep up with the revolving door of douchebags.

So where does apologizing for racist white men who use the N word fit into this righteous swap?
What's more racist to you, a comedian using the N word in a joke or a landlord denying housing to black people?

Ones a mildly popular comic and ones the president. We each support one of these people and condemn the other.

Okay, so is ninja’s lesbian alter ego blueshit? I can’t keep up with the revolving door of douchebags.

Awesome, so now we can add sexist and homophobic along with racist and idiot to your description. You truly are a human piece of shit, good thing your parents aren't around to see what a pathetic failure you have become.

What's more racist to you, a comedian using the N word in a joke or a landlord denying housing to black people?

Ones a mildly popular comic and ones the president. We each support one of these people and condemn the other.

Is this where I share the Oliver piece on Whataboutism? Because you just launched one doozy here.

It's telling that you can't bring yourself to condemn and label Maher a racist for using the N word. You label everyone here a racist if they support Trump, yet you're the ONLY person on this board defending the usage of the N word by white men. Incredible.

I'm sure redice supports your position. That's about it.

Is this where I share the Oliver piece on Whataboutism? Because you just launched one doozy here.

It's telling that you can't bring yourself to condemn and label Maher a racist for using the N word. You label everyone here a racist if they support Trump, yet you're the ONLY person on this board defending the usage of the N word by white men. Incredible.

I'm sure redice supports your position. That's about it.
It's not whataboutism. It's one thing that's not backed by hate or discriminatory intent and one that is. Whataboutism links two things that are similar. These aren't similar, I'm talking about actual racism backed by discriminatory intent you're talking about a comedian using a word to make joke. Comedians have been using taboo words to get reactions for years. No one takes them seriously unless they have a motive to do so. In this case your motive is that you're trying to paint liberals in a bad light so kindly take your imagined oppression elsewhere because you won't get sympathy from me.

Awesome, so now we can add sexist and homophobic along with racist and idiot to your description. You truly are a human piece of shit, good thing your parents aren't around to see what a pathetic failure you have become.
Still waiting on those posts ninja, feel free to post them anytime.

It's not whataboutism. It's one thing that's not backed by hate or discriminatory intent and one that is. Whataboutism links two things that are similar. These aren't similar, I'm talking about actual racism backed by discriminatory intent you're talking about a comedian using a word to make joke. Comedians have been using taboo words to get reactions for years. No one takes them seriously unless they have a motive to do so. In this case your motive is that you're trying to paint liberals in a bad light so kindly take your imagined oppression elsewhere because you won't get sympathy from me.

This is all just a way of you deflecting from the fact that you support white men hurling the N word - so long as they're liberal, and under a "context" that gives liberals cover to accept it, rather than label what it is, being disgusting racist speech.

It's kinda like when Alec Baldwin espoused homophobic rhetoric time after time after time, in rage filled attacks, but was given a pass by the supposedly LGBT friendly left wing. "But he says such good things, and he's a progressive! All good!"

You guys seem to be the things you claim to detest the most.

Twat.

lol that's another leftist conspiracy theory. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was opposed by lefties

Reactions: UCFBS
Southern states voted to keep blacks down and they still do. The current Republican party is aligned with the racist south.

Wrong again. Slaves were free for 100 years when the left opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (filibustering it for 75 days even). In order for your conspiracy theory to be true, JFK would have to be a Republican and Nixon would have to be a democrat.

Then remember 10 years later when Jimmy Carter launched his campaign at the KKK headquarters in Alabama?

Y'all have this weird fixation on race, and putting people in groups.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Wrong again. Slaves were free for 100 years when the left opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (filibustering it for 75 days even). In order for your conspiracy theory to be true, JFK would have to be a Republican and Nixon would have to be a democrat.

Then remember 10 years later when Jimmy Carter launched his campaign at the KKK headquarters in Alabama?

Y'all have this weird fixation on race, and putting people in groups.
Ok champ. Liberals are racist. I'm sure.

Already posted them, again. You are a tiresome racist inbred idiot.

inbreeding is most prevalent in the state of a Hawaii (typically afflicts more isolated communities, and especially groups of islands). Coincidentally Obamas birth place and a blue state.

So not only did your party start the KKK, but they're the best at inbreeding too. Just tryna help a sister out

You're absolutely right about that.
LYNDON B. JOHNSON (Liberal President) said:
I'll have them n*ggers voting democratic for the next 200 years.
Johnson was definitely among the worst five presidents despite pretending to hate the "blm'ers" to his rational white friends.
  • Johnson likely participated or at least had pre-knowledge of the murder of John Kennedy so that he could become president and accelerate the anti-White agenda.
  • The 1964 Civil Rights Act was passed under Johnson.
  • Anti-White racial quotas got their start while Johnson was president.
  • Immigration laws were changed in 1965 under Johnson opening the floodgates to the Third World.
  • The Israeli mass murder of Americans on the USS Liberty was covered up by Johnson
  • The charismatic, pro-White activist George Lincoln Rockwell was assassinated while Johnson was president.
  • The 1968 Gun Control Act was passed by Johnson.

inbreeding is most prevalent in the state of a Hawaii (typically afflicts more isolated communities, and especially groups of islands). Coincidentally Obamas birth place and a blue state.

So not only did your party start the KKK, but they're the best at inbreeding too. Just tryna help a sister out
Shook.

He's got to be a troll, literally nothing he posts is correct. The top 10 most inbred states all went solidly for Trump. And he has already posted proof that directly contradicts his arguments. No one, not even Trump supporters, are actually as dumb as he is pretending to be.

Here's a shook liberal taking his cue from the 167 Democrats who voted NO in support of ICE. He also threatened Steve Scalise, who barely survived an assassination attempt by another shook liberal last year.

This deranged DNC soldier has since been arrested. Shook.

Ziobrowski.jpg

Are Democrats concerned that their irresponsible and baseless attacks against @ICEgov are inciting violent threats against the law enforcement agents who keep us safe? https://t.co/1P6Yu5Ri2V

— Rep. Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) August 9, 2018

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT