ADVERTISEMENT

QAnon

LMAO getting defensive are we? You are a joke, go back to your klan meeting or wherever you where before shitting over this board with your idiotic conspiracy theories and blatant racism.
Why on earth would I get defensive over someone like you? Still waiting on the actual post of mine. Tick tock junior.

Why on earth would I get defensive over someone like you? Still waiting on the actual post of mine. Tick tock junior.

This is amazing. The dumbass inbred hick that believes every conspiracy theory under the sun now demands evidence. Incredible irony. The best part is I already provided it. You really can't make this stuff up.

This is amazing. The dumbass inbred hick that believes every conspiracy theory under the sun now demands evidence. Incredible irony. The best part is I already provided it. You really can't make this stuff up.
If you have provided it, and by that an actual post of mine. Just post it again, not that I believe you ever did. If you can’t list it, leave the board, it’s not like you pay anything for the right to be here.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Lmao. Conservatives have ZERO empathy.
terrible comment, you should walk that back. most people are good people and have empathy. you just see a different way to tackle complex problems as a lack of empathy. way to help further that divide...

terrible comment, you should walk that back. most people are good people and have empathy. you just see a different way to tackle complex problems as a lack of empathy. way to help further that divide...

Fine, I’ll revise what I said. I think some people on this board have pretty much zero empathy.

Yes, so much compassion you want families literally living through hell on earth in the syrian civil war to stay and rebuild there because "thats what you would do"

SMH

bq was right the first time.

thats not helping either

It is both ignorant and stupid. Empathy is something that is so personal and so often abstract to define that saying "some people here have 0 empathy" is still just ridiculous. To say someone cannot empathize with anyone or any situation at all is to basically say that this person lacks a soul and humanity.

Hell, I'd wager that everyone here had empathy for O'Leary after he resigned in the middle of an 0-12 season given how awful the circumstances of his departure were.

It is both ignorant and stupid. Empathy is something that is so personal and so often abstract to define that saying "some people here have 0 empathy" is still just ridiculous. To say someone cannot empathize with anyone or any situation at all is to basically say that this person lacks a soul and humanity.

Hell, I'd wager that everyone here had empathy for O'Leary after he resigned in the middle of an 0-12 season given how awful the circumstances of his departure were.
i was just saying that i think you made your point a few times earlier in the thread. i dont think it helps to do it yet again. especially with bq who seems to be one of the few liberals on this board that you can actually talk with.

i saw something the other day and thought it was interesting. we shouldnt try to destroy liberal arguments. that only further divides us. we can still find common ground with them, but that bridge can be destroyed if we just seek to own them in debates.

however, there is a difference between liberal and leftists. there is no arguing with a leftist, and there are several on this board.

Reactions: fabknight
i was just saying that i think you made your point a few times earlier in the thread. i dont think it helps to do it yet again. especially with bq who seems to be one of the few liberals on this board that you can actually talk with.

i saw something the other day and thought it was interesting. we shouldnt try to destroy liberal arguments. that only further divides us. we can still find common ground with them, but that bridge can be destroyed if we just seek to own them in debates.

however, there is a difference between liberal and leftists. there is no arguing with a leftist, and there are several on this board.

I’m not sure how you haven’t realized that 85 does the exact same thing Ninja or Chicken does. Just because he uses different words doesn’t mean he’s not doing it.

How is that any different than the tact that conservatives have taken for years?

I used to put BQ in a different category than the others, but recent comments such as the quote below are making me rethink that a bit. This quote is very Ninja'esque and it was aimed at every conservative on this board. (By using "you all")

You all really are sh!t human beings. Not sure you mean to be but dang, open your damn eyes. Think outside your bubble.

I used to put BQ in a different category than the others, but recent comments such as the quote below are making me rethink that a bit. This quote is very Ninja'esque and it was aimed at every conservative on this board. (By using "you all")

You do realize what you post right?

In all honestly pretty much anything negative I have to say on here is geared towards you. You belittle and berate constantly. It’s tiresome.

Reactions: bluechip12

In all honestly pretty much anything negative I have to say on here is geared towards you. You belittle and berate constantly. It’s tiresome.
85 championed for your rights. That's preposterous!

In this thread you flew off the handle over comments I made that had no berating or belittling. In fact, someone ELSE (Happy Hands) made a comment that you went nuts about, and just decided to attribute it to me. It's pathetic.

You're no better than the thought police that you claim not to be part of. In this thread alone you've made more dramatic generalizations than I've ever made, and you're utterly sincere about them.

Meanwhile, as usual, you have absolutely nothing to say about comments from lefties on the board that actually belittle and berate. I mean, from the looks of others responding to him, it seems Ninja hasn't stopped calling people every name in the book for the past 4 months. But you agree with him so ALL GOOD!

You're quick to whine and cry about my posts, yet have nothing to ever say about FC's posts which are far more troll and inflammatory in nature.

Meh

In this thread you flew off the handle over comments I made that had no berating or belittling. In fact, someone ELSE (Happy Hands) made a comment that you went nuts about, and just decided to attribute it to me. It's pathetic.

You're no better than the thought police that you claim not to be part of. In this thread alone you've made more dramatic generalizations than I've ever made, and you're utterly sincere about them.

Meanwhile, as usual, you have absolutely nothing to say about comments from lefties on the board that actually belittle and berate. I mean, from the looks of others responding to him, it seems Ninja hasn't stopped calling people every name in the book for the past 4 months. But you agree with him so ALL GOOD!

You're quick to whine and cry about my posts, yet have nothing to ever say about FC's posts which are far more troll and inflammatory in nature.

Meh

Okay 85. Then put me on ignore. I’ll do the same.

Since when have I agreed with Ninja or FC? They at least admit what they’re doing. They’re well aware they’re being twats. Do you honestly not think you’re doing the same thing as them? Honestly.

I don’t think there is anyone on this board that has the belief set I have. Maybe Dingy but he’s rarely here.

Okay 85. Then put me on ignore. I’ll do the same.

Since when have I agreed with Ninja or FC? They at least admit what they’re doing. They’re well aware they’re being twats. Do you honestly not think you’re doing the same thing as them? Honestly.

I don’t think there is anyone on this board that has the belief set I have. Maybe Dingy but he’s rarely here.

:rolleyes:

I've said many times here that I'm just shooting the shit on this board. It's not serious. I simply counter when I see people throwing mud like many people here do all the time. And you seem to seek out my posts to complain.

As for agreeing with them, I can only conclude that since you only whine about a post or a comment when it's from me or a conservative. There is apparently no condemnation available for lefties throwing around nonstop personal attacks, so I can only conclude it's because you agree with their viewpoint and give them a pass.

I’m not sure how you haven’t realized that 85 does the exact same thing Ninja or Chicken does. Just because he uses different words doesn’t mean he’s not doing it.
ive said many times that 85 and fried ninja are more similar than they are different.

he has been putting up some rather bad posts recently. especially the ones youve quoted. i try to look past it for the time being considering a relatively good history.

:rolleyes:

I've said many times here that I'm just shooting the shit on this board. It's not serious. I simply counter when I see people throwing mud like many people here do all the time. And you seem to seek out my posts to complain.

As for agreeing with them, I can only conclude that since you only whine about a post or a comment when it's from me or a conservative. There is apparently no condemnation available for lefties throwing around nonstop personal attacks, so I can only conclude it's because you agree with their viewpoint and give them a pass.

I’m going to step in for bq here. There are times I agree with Chicken and Ninja but more times than not I don’t. In those times I disagree with them, I don’t condemn them because I’m not going to put myself into someone’s Internet troll war/beef with another poster (although I’m doing it here). It’s not anyone’s job to do that just as it’s not your job or anyone else’s to do that against redice.

This place is nothing but one troll war after another. It’s been in desperate need of a mod for a while but that’s clearly not going to happen.

Last edited:
I’m going to step in for bq here. There are times I agree with Chicken and Ninja but more times than not I don’t. In those times I disagree with them, I don’t condemn them because I’m not going to put myself into someone’s Internet troll war/beef with another poster. It’s not anyone’s job to do that just as it’s not your job or anyone else’s to do that against redice.

This place is nothing but one troll war after another. It’s been in desperate need of a mod for a while but that’s clearly not going to happen.

Why is there no mod? Does know one want to do it? @Brandon , I'll do it and if people feel like I'm not being fair, vote me out.

I’m going to step in for bq here. There are times I agree with Chicken and Ninja but more times than not I don’t. In those times I disagree with them, I don’t condemn them because I’m not going to put myself into someone’s Internet troll war/beef with another poster. It’s not anyone’s job to do that just as it’s not your job or anyone else’s to do that against redice.

The only moderation needed is banning actual racist troll accounts like redice, who has crossed every boundary possible.

Personally, I prefer most of FC's lame troll posts to a post where I'm declared a "shit human being" because I don't think the way someone wants. The troll post at least has a degree of light heartedness about it; the latter is merely an overly personal attack. I ignored a certain other poster because this was how every single post went.

The only moderation needed is banning actual racist troll accounts like redice, who has crossed every boundary possible.

Personally, I prefer most of FC's lame troll posts to a post where I'm declared a "shit human being" because I don't think the way someone wants. The troll post at least has a degree of light heartedness about it; the latter is merely an overly personal attack. I ignored a certain other poster because this was how every single post went.

Jesus. This is my problem with you. Maybe you're not like this in person but I know someone who acts like you do on this message board and it's the type of person I cannot stand. To the point where I want to not come back here anymore.

You completely disregard your consistent poor behavior and pounce on someone else's the MOMENT they get frustrated. All in all, I may not agree with most of you but I'm fair in how I look at things. Now you're holding something over my head like an angry ex-girlfriend (or boyfriend) and try to make the other person look horrible, even though it's not a big deal and it's not common. You have zero empathy (as I've stated) and hold grudges like no tomorrow.

It's gross 85. Honestly. Gross.

Jesus. This is my problem with you. Maybe you're not like this in person but I know someone who acts like you do on this message board and it's the type of person I cannot stand. To the point where I want to not come back here anymore.

You completely disregard your consistent poor behavior and pounce on someone else's the MOMENT they get frustrated. All in all, I may not agree with most of you but I'm fair in how I look at things. Now you're holding something over my head like an angry ex-girlfriend (or boyfriend) and try to make the other person look horrible, even though it's not a big deal and it's not common. You have zero empathy (as I've stated) and hold grudges like no tomorrow.

It's gross 85. Honestly. Gross.

Oh Jesus Christ. What a whiny bitchy post. You love to whine endlessly about things I post but I can’t remind you that you’ve been a total dick in this thread? Well too f’ing bad.

I’m “hanging this over you?” ITS IN THE SAME THREAD THAT WE ARE DISCUSSING IN. I think you just want the right to declare me as being this horrible person but don’t want anyone pointing out when you’re far worse.

Oh and reminder- you went nasty personal in this thread. Not me.

And it’s not true that I don’t have empathy. I have tremendous empathy for the people who can’t separate actual life and a message board. So in an ironic twist, I have empathy for you.

Oh Jesus Christ. What a whiny bitchy post. You love to whine endlessly about things I post but I can’t remind you that you’ve been a total dick in this thread? Well too f’ing bad.

I’m “hanging this over you?” ITS IN THE SAME THREAD THAT WE ARE DISCUSSING IN. I think you just want the right to declare me as being this horrible person but don’t want anyone pointing out when you’re far worse.

Oh and reminder- you went nasty personal in this thread. Not me.

And it’s not true that I don’t have empathy. I have tremendous empathy for the people who can’t separate actual life and a message board. So in an ironic twist, I have empathy for you.

Okay 85.

If it makes you feel better, you've gotten rid of one more liberal on this board for a bit.

...and if you want to call me a little b!tch for leaving, go right ahead. Sometimes being a little b!tch can be kind of fun. ;)

...and with that, I'M OUT!

Okay 85.

If it makes you feel better, you've gotten rid of one more liberal on this board for a bit.

...and if you want to call me a little b!tch for leaving, go right ahead. Sometimes being a little b!tch can be kind of fun. ;)

...and with that, I'M OUT!

Lol! Is this where you try to get others to call me a meanie for running poor BQ off the board by pointing out how vile you were in this thread? Is this your sympathy card?

Ok then. Peace!

So I manage to get rid of a known racist and idiot galahad (for the second time) and 85 chases away one of the decent, if misguided, but genuinely interesting lefties on the board.

As I've always said, 85 is an absolute shit tier poster and human being.

Reactions: bluechip12
Bq is clearly a quality person and great poster. The problem, as it’s always been, is 85. He pollutes the board with neverending toxicity and drives good people away. Truly a disgusting and pathetic low life piece of trash. And a mentally ill one at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Bq is clearly a quality person and great poster. The problem, as it’s always been, is 85. He pollutes the board with neverending toxicity and drives good people away. Truly a disgusting and pathetic low life piece of trash. And a mentally ill one at that.

I sit here truly in awe that someone who tried to seek out and assault a board member because he couldn’t handle his emotions is saying these things. Someone who then sought out that person on Facebook to apparently fight them anyways after failing to assault him the first time.

PS- if you’re going to stalk me and try to fight me at a game, have the courtesy not to lie about it here afterwards. Nutjob.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I sit here truly in awe that someone who tried to seek out and assault a board member because he couldn’t handle his emotions is saying these things. Someone who then sought out that person on Facebook to apparently fight them anyways after failing to assault him the first time.

PS- if you’re going to stalk me and try to fight me at a game, have the courtesy not to lie about it here afterwards. Nutjob.

85 admitted to bq that he was a champion of gay rights. what did 85 get for that? personal attacks.

So I manage to get rid of a known racist and idiot galahad (for the second time) and 85 chases away one of the decent, if misguided, but genuinely interesting lefties on the board.

As I've always said, 85 is an absolute shit tier poster and human being.
There is a saying in the dungeon(for freeloaders like ninja, that is the part of the board that one pays for) “crack don’t smoke itself.” Ninja, I’m still waiting for you to post an actual post of mine that backs up your claims. Until then, you’re nothing more than a liar, that goes well with wannaba and loser. Congrats ninja, you hit the trifecta.

Christ, when did you come back? PS, your gators still suck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT