ADVERTISEMENT

QAnon

You honestly think Obama divided the country more than Trump has?

1000% .... almost all of the career protests started under Obama ... He did nothing to endear himself to conservatives.... passed the health care bill with 0 input from Republicans ... The Democrats, during Obama's presidency, used the "Nuclear Option" to appoint judges (and now they hate it, of course)... You realize, of course, that by the time Trump got the presidency we had people in the streets marching on EVERYTHING.

Trump has done NOTHING to bring people together, but please don't act like all this crap started when Trump became president because it didn't.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Like you left the board after your racist inbred self tried to blame a lightning strike on "the blacks". I don't want you to leave this board, I want you to leave this country you piece of shit.

Ahhhh, there it is, yet another dodge after being shown how fuking stupid you are. Its like clockwork for you. All this talk of "winning" like its a goddamn football game. I truly feel like the MAGAt morons on here are in middle school.

Ninja ... I try to debate you ... I really do ... but you are the FIRST one to call names, and you do it rather quickly in any debate ... and then have the nerve to claim other people act like they are in middle school. Please.

It’s all relative, I say yes. Trump is dividing people because they don’t like him. Tell me what policies he has has enacted that divided actual Americans? Obama pitted rich against average and poor, those with insurance against without, Young against old, black against white and many more.

Separating children from their families. DACA. Basically telling all of our allies they’re sh!t. I can keep going.

People don’t like him for a reason.

Reactions: bluechip12
Ninja ... I try to debate you ... I really do ... but you are the FIRST one to call names, and you do it rather quickly in any debate ... and then have the nerve to claim other people act like they are in middle school. Please.

If you bothered to keep track you would realize I only call actual idiots out as idiots, after I have given them chance to prove themselves. For example Gal. Long history of disgusting racist and flat out wrong posts. Hence why I call him a racist inbred moron. If I didn't I would be lying.

Separating children from their families. DACA. Basically telling all of our allies they’re sh!t. I can keep going.

Actually Trump has reaffirmed our relationship with KEY allies that Obama spent 8 years shitting on. Such as Israel, who obama knifed in the back repeatedly so that he could make a deal to benefit the terrorists in Iran.

DACA was unconstitutional thanks to Obama violating the separation of powers (but lefties cry that trump is the “dictator”)

I don't need to, everyone here knows you are a racist piece of shit with the intelligence of a doorknob. You proved both of those things with the last thread you started blaming "the blacks" for an arson when it was a lightning strike. I am literally disgusted that you are allowed to vote.
Once again, you have no facts just your opinion and we all know have hat is worthless. Show me where I blamed “blacks” for the school fire. You’re a child that has an active imagination.

That was not done to Americans, we are talking about dividing Americans through his acts.

If you bothered to keep track you would realize I only call actual idiots out as idiots, after I have given them chance to prove themselves. For example Gal. Long history of disgusting racist and flat out wrong posts. Hence why I call him a racist inbred moron. If I didn't I would be lying.
Give me ONE actual example of it. You see ninja, you’re a fool. You bring nothing to this board which is why you’re laighed at. Most, all of us are actual UCF fans who are here for UCF sports and this is just a side show during the off season. The best part is, you’re the clown we laugh at in the circus. Back to my first sentence, show one post of mine that is actually racist.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Give me ONE actual example of it. You see ninja, you’re a fool. You bring nothing to this board which is why you’re laighed at. Most, all of us are actual UCF fans who are here for UCF sports and this is just a side show during the off season. The best part is, you’re the clown we laugh at in the circus. Back to my first sentence, show one post of mine that is actually racist.

I literally did, you inbred dumbass sack of shit. It's not my fault you are too stupid to comprehend this. This isn't even a debate, literally everyone on this board knows you are a racist piece of white trash. Hell even your fellow trumpets know this and don't try to defend you.

Last edited:

Considering you have called me names at least a dozen times, I'm going to just take whatever you say with a grain of salt. Your definition of an "idiot" is somebody that doesn't agree with you.

Lmao. Conservatives have ZERO empathy.
That’s most emphatically untrue. Conservatives give more of their own money and time to charity than any other group. It’s an unfair characterization to say conservatives have zero empathy because they draw a line at policies that attract people to violate numerous federal laws and put themselves and their children in danger.

I literally did, you inbred dumbass sack of shit. It's not my fault you are too stupid to comprehend this. This isn't even a debate, literally everyone on this board knows you are a racist piece of white trash. Hell even your fellow trumpets know this and don't try to defend you.
Once again, show me my actual post. Excuse me for not believing a word you say, no one does here. Just one actual post that backs up your accusations.

That’s most emphatically untrue. Conservatives give more of their own money and time to charity than any other group. It’s an unfair characterization to say conservatives have zero empathy because they draw a line at policies that attract people to violate numerous federal laws and put themselves and their children in danger.

Money does not equal empathy. At all.

How many conservatives do you interact with on a daily basis?

On a DAILY basis, probably 3. I don’t speak about politics with them. I honestly don’t like speaking about politics with nearly anyone in person. Better things to talk about.

Money does not equal empathy. At all.

So basically, you emphasize with people but feel generally uninterested in using your own resources to better the lives of the people you’re so deeply “empathizing” for

It’s still incredible what an ignorant, stupid comment you offered above. A new low for you on the board

So basically, you emphasize with people but feel generally uninterested in using your own resources to better the lives of the people you’re so deeply “empathizing” for

It’s still incredible what an ignorant, stupid comment you offered above. A new low for you on the board

Lol. No. You’re putting words into others peoples mouths. Shocker.

Tick tock douche, still waiting...

You declared that conservatives have “NO empathy”

Ignorant and stupid. Like I said.

You said I "feel generally uninterested in using your own resources to better the lives of the people you’re so deeply “empathizing” for."

How do you know that?

You said I "feel generally uninterested in using your own resources to better the lives of the people you’re so deeply “empathizing” for."

How do you know that?

You’re asking me that after your statement? Really?

PS- remember when you were soooo against mass generalizations and biases? The good old days I guess

Considering you have called me names at least a dozen times, I'm going to just take whatever you say with a grain of salt. Your definition of an "idiot" is somebody that doesn't agree with you.

You've made some idiotic posts, and some smart ones. Don't get mad at me for calling how it is.

You’re asking me that after your statement? Really?

PS- remember when you were soooo against mass generalizations and biases? The good old days I guess

You’re right. I should have said conservatives on this board.

On a DAILY basis, probably 3. I don’t speak about politics with them. I honestly don’t like speaking about politics with nearly anyone in person. Better things to talk about.
What does empathy have to do with politics?

Do you find the very limited number of conservatives in your daily circle to be generally good people?

Why are you still posting in the same thread that you have been caught lying over and over again? NGE!

Are you just making up acronyms now? No wonder you sucks Trump's tiny ball sack, you and him are both dementia ridden conspiracy theory believing morons. COVFEFE!

Are you just making up acronyms now? No wonder you sucks Trump's tiny ball sack, you and him are both dementia ridden conspiracy theory believing morons. COVFEFE!
So you’re admitting you lied about me and you can’t back up your accusations. Funny coming by from the one person on this board who’s full time job appears to be the person crying the loudest about non fact base posts.

So you’re admitting you lied about me and you can’t back up your accusations. Funny coming by from the one person on this board who’s full time job appears to be the person crying the loudest about non fact base posts.

Of course you post even more bullshit. No where did I admit that, you lying sack of shit. You have a history of posting racist threads and you believe every single insane right wing conspiracy theory out there. You are literally a waste of oxygen, I'm ashamed to share the same school as you, but I guess it makes sense given how low the standards used to be back in the day.

Of course you post even more bullshit. No where did I admit that, you lying sack of shit. You have a history of posting racist threads and you believe every single insane right wing conspiracy theory out there. You are literally a waste of oxygen, I'm ashamed to share the same school as you, but I guess it makes sense given how low the standards used to be back in the day.
If your accusations are true, why can’t you find one of my posts to prove it?

If your accusations are true, why can’t you find one of my posts to prove it?

I've literally already posted them, and bumped the thread, you slack jawed inbred shitstain. Jesus christ you really are this stupid, aren't you?

No you didn’t post any of my posts, you shared your opinions which are as worthless as your are. Post an actual post of mine, everyone reading this thread knows you are full of it.

LMAO getting defensive are we? You are a joke, go back to your klan meeting or wherever you where before shitting over this board with your idiotic conspiracy theories and blatant racism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT