ADVERTISEMENT

Quarterback Coach Jeff Lebby

Yaes

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2017
Jeff Lebby was an offensive tackle at Oklahoma. Does anyone know how he become a quarterback coach and why?

Jeff Lebby was an offensive tackle at Oklahoma. Does anyone know how he become a quarterback coach and why?
I don’t think he ever played. Got hurt and started coaching right away. He’s coached everywhere on on pretty much. I doubt he teaches mechanics but probably mindset and how to read defenses.

If he doesn't teach mechanics who does that for UCF. He certainly seems to be doing a lot of the recruiting for UCF.

If he doesn't teach mechanics who does that for UCF. He certainly seems to be doing a lot of the recruiting for UCF.
Our HC used to be a QB. I’m sure that’s why he hired a non QB to be QB coach. He also calls plays so QB coach and OC would just be figure heads.

No point. I just didn't understand why an offensive tackle was a quarterback coach and why Heup who was, wasn't doing more quarterback recruiting.
Not sure either but I’ve seen former players become position coaches before at positions they didn’t play. I think it’s weird but oh well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT