ADVERTISEMENT

Now that I have your FULL ATTENTION...

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
UCF needs a transfer QB and an ELITE rush end.

UCF cannot succeed in the Big12 with a one-trick pony at QB.

The QB that best fits the Gus Malzahn offense is Spencer Sanders.

Hopefully, Deejay Holmes will sign with UCF.

I did not watch the bowl game. I had to go to a funeral. Apparently y'all watched one.

If nothing else, the MILITARY BOWL was the best advertisement ever for ANY transfer quarterback looking for a starting job!

Last edited:
UCF needs a transfer QB and an ELITE rush end.

UCF cannot succeed in the Big12 with a one-trick pony at QB.

The QB that best fits the Gus Malzahn offense is Spenser Sanders.

Hopefully, Deejay Holmes will sign with UCF.

I did not watch the bowl game. I had to go to a funeral. Apparently y'all watched one.

If nothing else, the MILITARY BOWL was the best advertisement ever for ANY transfer quarterback looking for a starting job!
Our defense is great at stopping opponents from scoring. 30 points is good for a team that lost 5 starters and a DC and having an offense that can't throw. 8 win Duke lost all it's games by one score. Could easily have been a 10-12 win team. Duke was a good team.

What our defense is not good is getting in the backfield. Does this mean our secondary is stout??

We need a QB that can throw. Offensive line is either the Berlin wall or swiss cheese.

Offensive plays dont ever work. I don't know what the issue is here. Is JRP a bad QB? Are the play calls bad?? Mikey looked good, so it's not the play calls? Do teams play a different defense when JRP is on the field? I don't know. What is the issue with our offense?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT