ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the SJW pu$$ies ...

No fuking shit. Because there aren't actually any SJW p$$ies on this board, so no one to answer his idiotic question.

If you are opening this up for everyone to answer: yes I don't like it when foreigners interfere in our election. I hope Mueller gets to the bottom of this, I'm glad barrister is on board, putting the best interests of the country ahead of his political party.

Last edited:
Reactions: fried-chicken
what is the difference between having illegal aliens vote in our election vs what russia meddling in our elections?

It’s amazing your racist ass is still allowed to post here, Pain.

It absolutely blows my mind that a mod hasn't banned him. I get everyone else can get into b!tching matches but the stuff he posts is straight up NOT okay (even if it is a joke).

what is the difference between having illegal aliens vote in our election vs what russia meddling in our elections?

Neither are okay. Russia meddling in our elections is on a MUUUUCH wider scale than illegal aliens voting.

It absolutely blows my mind that a mod hasn't banned him. I get everyone else can get into b!tching matches but the stuff he posts is straight up NOT okay (even if it is a joke).

Neither are okay. Russia meddling in our elections is on a MUUUUCH wider scale than illegal aliens voting.

Illegal aliens voting is granting a Constitutional right to a non-citizen that has no constitutional right to vote. That's a much bigger deal.

Reactions: UCFWayne

there are some places like san fransico that are allowing them to now vote in local elections and some asking for them to vote in national elections. now i dont think that will happen, but there are somewhere between 10-15m people in this country. i think that is larger than a couple thousand facebook ads

there are some places like san fransico that are allowing them to now vote in local elections and some asking for them to vote in national elections. now i dont think that will happen, but there are somewhere between 10-15m people in this country. i think that is larger than a couple thousand facebook ads
Imagined oppression.

Illegals who's kids attend public school can vote on the school board. That's it.

they shouldnt be there to begin with

I like how lefties always insist that illegal aliens aren't a burden on citizen taxpayers, but then go onto admit that their kids are in taxpayer funded public schools. As a way to justify them being granted voting rights that don't exist.

I like how lefties always insist that illegal aliens aren't a burden on citizen taxpayers, but then go onto admit that their kids are in taxpayer funded public schools. As a way to justify them being granted voting rights that don't exist.

It amazes me how narrow minded the "right" can be.

Let's face it - we can't and honestly WON'T (because as much as the right harps on it, they don't want all illegal immigrants gone) get rid of all illegal aliens.

Do we want these kids to get an education? Or do we want them to be uneducated, poor and likely end up in one of those gangs that Trump harps on about?

Children should be given an education.

Let's face it - we can't and honestly WON'T (because as much as the right harps on it, they don't want all illegal immigrants gone) get rid of all illegal aliens.

Do we want these kids to get an education? Or do we want them to be uneducated, poor and likely end up in one of those gangs that Trump harps on about?

Then lets use taxpayer dollars to open and operate schools in Mexico.

there are somewhere between 10-15m people in this country. i think that is larger than a couple thousand facebook ads

Didn't Trump ask the Justice Dept. to investigate all this rampant 'illegal voting' that occurred in 2016 that nearly cost him the election? Whatever became of that?

I'll wait with bated breath until all those millions of illegal voters are exposed, Crooked Hillary goes to jail for her crimes, and Mexico pays for the border wall.

Uh, sure we can. Stop denying their parents access to taxpayer funded schools, stop turning blind eyes to companies hiring them, and stop allowing local cities to shelter illegal criminals from ICE and deportation.

There are millions of children of US citizens in schools that are terrible. Why should they continue suffering from a lack of resources when their cities and states are spending resources on children of illegal aliens who aren't even contributing to the tax base?

Uh, sure we can. Stop denying their parents access to taxpayer funded schools, stop turning blind eyes to companies hiring them, and stop allowing local cities to shelter illegal criminals from ICE and deportation.

There are millions of children of US citizens in schools that are terrible. Why should they continue suffering from a lack of resources when their cities and states are spending resources on children of illegal aliens who aren't even contributing to the tax base?

If you think our schools are terrible because of immigration, that's your first mistake. Our governments lack of giving a sh!t about education is the problem.

The government won't stop turning a blind eye to companies hiring them because those companies need them. Republicans know that, Democrats know that.

The answer isn't KICK THEM OUT - it's how can we reform immigration where it works for them and us.

...and as I stated before, denying children access from schools (whether they are legal or not) is DUMB. All it will do is cause problems down the line.

You're being short sighted, like usual.

Let's see what I can dig up....
Oh, here we go.

Mr Tough Guy, Mr Deport Every Ilegal, has no "softened" his stance on immigration policy, and as of last night, now has the exact same policy ideas as Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush.

Guys he lambasted as being "Pro Amnesty!" losers. Guys his nutjob followers absolutely hate.

So there we have it. We've arrived at the exact same policy stance on immigration, the Rubio Doctrine, only we have an asshat lunatic running who cannot win instead of the guy that was consistently polling ahead of Hillary and would be easily beating her right now.

Thanks to idiot Trump people who really think he's Mr Say What I believe.

If you think our schools are terrible because of immigration, that's your first mistake. Our governments lack of giving a sh!t about education is the problem.

The government won't stop turning a blind eye to companies hiring them because those companies need them. Republicans know that, Democrats know that.

The answer isn't KICK THEM OUT - it's how can we reform immigration where it works for them and us.

...and as I stated before, denying children access from schools (whether they are legal or not) is DUMB. All it will do is cause problems down the line.

You're being short sighted, like usual.

I never said illegals were the CAUSE of our schools being shit. That is mostly a result of the decades long policy of devaluing a nuclear family and having hordes of kids in school with 1 barely functioning parent at home who doesn't give a shit about the kid.

My point stands though. If there's any money left to improve schools to the betterment of children of citizens, that must take priority over kids of illegal aliens. If we can't even prioritize our own citizens who are being failed by their schools then we have no business spending those resources on people's kids who aren't legally entitled to be here.

All you just wrote is "Amnesty!" with huggy, feel good language. We're past that. We've done amnesty 3 times now in the last 40 years, with the implied promise of border security, and it's NEVER BEEN DONE. So yes - we're sick of being told that all we need now is yet another round of amnesty with yet another round of faux border security talk, only to see another 10M illegal aliens flow in that liberals will be demanding to legalize in 2028.

Yikes @UCFKnight85 It sure looks like you have no values of your own and just latch on to whatever conservative leadership tells you to think.

This coming from the guy who went from calling Abolish ICE as "extremist" to fully adopting their stance in less than 1 month. Lulz.

All because the Democrats adopted it across the board and you're a good little DNC soldier.

This coming from the guy who went from calling Abolish ICE as "extremist" to fully adopting their stance in less than 1 month. Lulz.

All because the Democrats adopted it across the board and you're a good little DNC soldier.
I identify as an extremist you should know that.

we spend how many thousands of dollars per student? we have 10-15 million illegal aliens. how many of those illegals are children? i bet our money would go further if we werent educating all those illegal alien children.

we spend how many thousands of dollars per student? we have 10-15 million illegal aliens. how many of those illegals are children? i bet our money would go further if we werent educating all those illegal alien children.

Many of the states with the worst education systems are states you'd expect to have little to no immigration issues.

Immigration is NOT the reason for our sh!tty education.

Many of the states with the worst education systems are states you'd expect to have little to no immigration issues.

Yea, I already addressed the talking point above that you're falsely trying to attribute to us.

By the way - our education system really isn't that shitty. We just have millions of shitty parents with shitty values. The best teachers in the world won't matter if kids are coming to their classrooms with no desire or intent of learning, habits of violence, and no one at home to reinforce anything they learned during the day.

There are great teachers at bad schools all over the country who are fighting a losing battle with kids who are taught at home to not give a shit about education.

this is true, like 85 has stated multiple times, its the breakdown of our families that have had the biggest impact. im just saying that the schools are always complaining about not having money. if they didnt have to support so many kids that simply dont pay into the system but get the benefits from it, the system might be in a slightly better spot.

Reactions: barrister1602
Needs to go back to who the founding fathers deemed a citizen and a person.
Understand the framers of the US also said states can send their electors to vote in any way they want, and the US federal cannot say anything about that. That was crucial in the ruling in the 2000 election, especially since Florida followed all its own rules.

The only way the US federal can 'intervene' is if the US state violates someone's civil rights. This is how many of the 'Voter ID' laws are being upheld. Because when people like myself come in to 'vote 2nd,' in most states (like Florida), we are given a 'provisional ballot' that is not counted.

In other words, my civil rights were violated in the early '00s, as this really did happen to me -- but was recorded as a 'clerical error.' So the state is justified in setting a minimum bar to mitigate fraud, as long as it doesn't stop a citizen from exercising their right to vote, or tie their ID to their ballot.

So, the argument would have to be that a state is violating your civil rights by letting a non-citizen to vote, to get the federal courts involved. Because according to the framers of the US, the states get to decide how people vote ... although they did say only 'land owners' in the case of popular elections. At the time, the Executive was not a popular-based election.

Oh, BTW, this is how some states are moving to giving their electoral votes to the national popular vote winner. Yes, they could vote 70% one person in their own state, but they will give all of their electoral votes to the candidate who takes the majority in the national popular election, and that person could have received only 30% in their own state. That too is allowed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT