ADVERTISEMENT

Ramadan 2018

Is there some ridiculous racist joke I don't know about? I'm having a hard time laughing at you guys on this one. I don't get it.

What weekend is best? When are they top headliners playing? Will this rivals New Orleans 2018 Jazzfest that had a killer lineup?

its not a joke, i was just pointing out when the holiday starts and ends.
I assumed that it was a warning about potential terrorist acts in the near future. That may make me a racist against the black, Arab, Persian, Indonesian, white, and South American people who are of the Muslim faith. I apologize for my obvious racism.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I assumed that it was a warning about potential terrorist acts in the near future. That may make me a racist against the black, Arab, Persian, Indonesian, white, and South American people who are of the Muslim faith. I apologize for my obvious racism.
yea i expect to wake up and see a number of attacks that went on during the night for the start of ramadan as there always are. particularly at the beginning.

Don't forget Asian either. Millions of Muslims.

Im still curious how Qatar intends to host the WC in the Summer, when it’s unbearbaly hot, and during at least a part of Ramadan.

The entire region shuts down for Ramadan. Everyone fasts and sleeps during the day then stays up til 3 am.

Im still curious how Qatar intends to host the WC in the Summer, when it’s unbearbaly hot, and during at least a part of Ramadan.

The entire region shuts down for Ramadan. Everyone fasts and sleeps during the day then stays up til 3 am.
they wont during the summer. they are moving it to november

Wait, they're hosting the water cooler? Better brush up on my Arab script.

So a Muslim World Cup ban? OMG!!!!! BQ is Trump Jr!!!!

I’m way better looking than Trump Jr. Much poorer though, win some, you lose some.

I’m not really okay with Russia hosting it either.

How can you hold an event that’s meant to bring the world together in countries that so blatantly discriminate against so many people?

Yes, people are trying to play that card on Trump but it’s not even remotely in the same league as Qatar or even Russia.

FIFA was (probably still is) corrupt AF.

Reactions: btbones
I’m way better looking than Trump Jr. Much poorer though, win some, you lose some.

I’m not really okay with Russia hosting it either.

How can you hold an event that’s meant to bring the world together in countries that so blatantly discriminate against so many people?

Yes, people are trying to play that card on Trump but it’s not even remotely in the same league as Qatar or even Russia.

FIFA was (probably still is) corrupt AF.

Russia has shot down a passenger airliner, used biological weapons to assassinate someone on UK soil, allowed a homosexual cleansing in Chechnya, invaded and waged war in Ukraine, and aided the regime of a man who routinely uses chemical weapons on his own people

And they’re hosting the World Cup.

If Europe had balls, which I question these days, they’d keep all of their teams home and play their own torurnament somewhere else.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Russia has shot down a passenger airliner, used biological weapons to assassinate someone on UK soil, allowed a homosexual cleansing in Chechnya, invaded and waged war in Ukraine, and aided the regime of a man who routinely uses chemical weapons on his own people

And they’re hosting the World Cup.

If Europe had balls, which I question these days, they’d keep all of their teams home and play their own torurnament somewhere else.

We would have gone if we qualified.

...It's called the Euros.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT