ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting questions

Looks like UM is pushing Hamilton out of it's class now that Devwah Whaley has de-committed from UGA and is looking to switch to UM
I've given you crap about the split allegiance but thanks for the recruiting updates. Especially for the South Florida guys that Frost might go after.

Hamilton would be a perfect fit in Frost's spread offense

Lankford Johnson from Palm Bay would be an excellent get by us. He is an excellent athlete and better RB than what we have in house at this time. I love that Coach Frost and staff have already honed in on many of the best players in the Central Florida area...including this gem of a sleeper. GO KNIGHTS!

at 6'4" he has more mobility than Holman. The Texas Longhorns may be offering him soon as well
http://www.burntorangenation.com/20...vans-texas-longhorns-recruiting-auburn-oregon

He would be a STUD in Frosts system even Oregon West is looking at him

Also Auburn apparently called him and Cam Newton is apparently his favorite player. The thing we have going for us though we can almost guarantee a starting position where the other schools there would be a little more competition.

do they do this every year for the State Playoffs? sneaky Frost

CV50gIVWwAIpNMy.jpg

My question with recruiting is why hasn't he tried to pluck an assistant from an SEC school who's been working the area already? Walters for CU was probably recruiting California hard and some Texas, we aren't getting any of his California kids and doubtful a Texas one. The other dude from Missouri was probably recruiting Texas and Ohio. I'm sure they'll hit the ground running here but bringing in a SEC guy already who's got a few kids lined up for another school we can try to flip seems like a good idea to me.
Because an SEC assistant would need to accept a 50% pay cut to be an AAC assistant.

Reactions: muckdawg24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT