ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I’m not condoning this, but all he was charged for was evading police with police sirens on?

Playing devils advocate here, but what if he was just trying to get to a place where there were witnesses or if he was scared to pull over in a rural area without safeguards? He is a teenager after all, probably scared and not knowing what to do in this type of circumstance. The way police have shown abuse of powers and excessive violent force on young black males throughout the country, plastered all over media outlets. I can’t say I don’t blame him and being an adult teenager he was probably scared. I think a decent lawyer would be able to make that case and get this dropped down. Granted, of course if it was only evading police and he eventually did stop. Otherwise I wouldn’t be so quick to pass judgement, give the kid the benefit of the doubt as he seemed like a good kid who stayed private and out of trouble with everything I read throughout his recruitment.

I’m not condoning this, but all he was charged for was evading police with police sirens on?

Playing devils advocate here, but what if he was just trying to get to a place where there were witnesses or if he was scared to pull over in a rural area without safeguards? He is a teenager after all, probably scared and not knowing what to do in this type of circumstance. The way police have shown abuse of powers and excessive violent force on young black males throughout the country, plastered all over media outlets. I can’t say I don’t blame him and being an adult teenager he was probably scared. I think a decent lawyer would be able to make that case and get this dropped down. Granted, of course if it was only evading police and he eventually did stop. Otherwise I wouldn’t be so quick to pass judgement, give the kid the benefit of the doubt as he seemed like a good kid who stayed private and out of trouble with everything I read throughout his recruitment.
I live right where he was initially tried to get to pull over. Military Trail and PGA Blvd. It’s a busy intersection and a Publix Plaza right there. They were drag racing and his registration was expired. I doubt he gets any jail time but he needs to just pull over. Not pulling over and not obeying orders is what gets people killed. This was also 45 minutes from his house. Not sure why he was in this area.

I live right where he was initially tried to get to pull over. Military Trail and PGA Blvd. It’s a busy intersection and a Publix Plaza right there. They were drag racing and his registration was expired. I doubt he gets any jail time but he needs to just pull over. Not pulling over and not obeying orders is what gets people killed. This was also 45 minutes from his house. Not sure why he was in this area.
Wow, that’s where this all happened? I live right there as well

You do know that 710 from the lake area feeds right into PGA. Probably explains why he was there, especially if he was shopping, etc.

Id imagine alot of kids head out to gardens area since pahokee doesnt offer much to do.

Reactions: lawknight
Belle Glade and Pahokee kids hang out at Wellington Mall. 80 runs right from Royal Palm out west to the Glades. The Beeline goes through Indiantown and Okeechobee. It’s a long way around the Lake to go Shopping. The Malls aren’t doing hot. They are dying. I doubt he drove to Gardens at 8:30 at night on a school night to shop. It would make more sense if he was going to watch a friend play a sport. Gardens, Dwyer, Jupiter and Benjamin are close.

Reactions: beelit47
Belle Glade and Pahokee kids hang out at Wellington Mall. 80 runs right from Royal Palm out west to the Glades. The Beeline goes through Indiantown and Okeechobee. It’s a long way around the Lake to go Shopping. The Malls aren’t doing hot. They are dying. I doubt he drove to Gardens at 8:30 at night on a school night to shop. It would make more sense if he was going to watch a friend play a sport. Gardens, Dwyer, Jupiter and Benjamin are close.
I visited welly for the first time in ages last month. Barely recognizable. Theyre practically building wellington to the edge of the glades

I think I have posted 2 or 3 times but I am sooo tired of lobocane go away I wish Brandon would just boot him
All of us feel this way, he is constantly spamming this board because he has a fast food job and the IQ of a fly. As a result, THIS is his pathetic life so unless he is working the deep fryer he is here. Just too stupid to know this isn't a usf's bitch forum.

Hate these un-moderated boards....I've stuck with this one a long time but starting to look at other options.

The best thing I could recommend is reporting as many of the posts as you can......someone looks in occasionally because one stupid thread he started was removed.

Or if anyone has @Brandon Helwig e-mail address I would love to send an e-mail before I take another step. I understand this is an "open" board but that shouldn't give a retard free reign to post 100% anti-UCF crap. Even the children of the corn had nice things to say about us sometimes, and I understood why they were here.

I bet he clocks out of his 2nd shift at Wendy’s then goes to McDonalds to order a Big Mac meal just to tell the window cashier how much better Wendy’s is and how McDonalds sucks…every night.

I never will understand how trolls like him get any satisfaction in this. It must be a sad, lonely life.

Brandon doesn’t mod this board. It was Brahman but he stopped. When Nebraska fans were here some other guy came. Can’t remember who it was. But in most peoples minds in 2023, throwing around the R word is worse than posting another schools news.

All of us feel this way, he is constantly spamming this board because he has a fast food job and the IQ of a fly. As a result, THIS is his pathetic life so unless he is working the deep fryer he is here. Just too stupid to know this isn't a usf's bitch forum.

Hate these un-moderated boards....I've stuck with this one a long time but starting to look at other options.

The best thing I could recommend is reporting as many of the posts as you can......someone looks in occasionally because one stupid thread he started was removed.

Or if anyone has @Brandon Helwig e-mail address I would love to send an e-mail before I take another step. I understand this is an "open" board but that shouldn't give a retard free reign to post 100% anti-UCF crap. Even the children of the corn had nice things to say about us sometimes, and I understood why they were here.
Me too. What he does is try and take up a lot of visual space with tweets. So whenever he does that, I'm posting 3 UCF related tweets to drown his out.

This is an interesting nugget: with Quan Lee’s departure, 3 out of the top 5 recruits from the 2022 class are no longer with the program…two of them never registered a single statistic while at UCF. https://247sports.com/college/central-florida/Season/2022-Football/Commits/
It's because they won't get on the field this upcoming year. They're buried behind our 1st and 2nd strings.

These players are all really good and have the potential to be P5 starters with more development. Just not at UCF in this upcoming season.

Brandon doesn’t mod this board. It was Brahman but he stopped. When Nebraska fans were here some other guy came. Can’t remember who it was. But in most peoples minds in 2023, throwing around the R word is worse than posting another schools news.
Is it worse than disparaging our athletics program on EVERY post? I think not, this moron has been in full retard mode for some time now.

Me too. What he does is try and take up a lot of visual space with tweets. So whenever he does that, I'm posting 3 UCF related tweets to drown his out.
Someone of normal intelligence would get that and take a lesson....but not a drooling idiot.

Looks like move in day for the rest of the recruits. 2 more LB’s on the way (Troy Ford and Andrew Harris).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT