ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Here's our current DB room of players with at least one previous start at UCF:
Corey Thornton 27 Starts
Quad Bullard 13 starts
Brandon Adams 10 starts
Dyllon Lester 2 starts

That's it. Did Quad make a healthy recovery? Is Dyllon Lester going to take the next step to be a starter? Are BJ and Corey ready to be the leaders? Lots of questions, but there is opportunity for them to be good.
I think our starters this year will largely come from the portal. My take on '23 starting secondary:

Corners: JaMaric Morris, Fred Davis

Safeties: Jireh Wilson, DeJordan Mask

Nickel: Nakai Martinez

Depth in '23... Decorian Patterson, William Wells, Ware, Braeden Marshall, Thornton, Adams, Henderson twins, Lester, Francois. I might have missed someone. These are in no particular order.

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple from the depth list above end up visiting the portal.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhDee
I think our starters this year will largely come from the portal. My take on '23 starting secondary:

Corners: JaMaric Morris, Fred Davis

Safeties: Jireh Wilson, DeJordan Mask

Nickel: Nakai Martinez

Depth in '23... Decorian Patterson, William Wells, Ware, Braeden Marshall, Thornton, Adams, Henderson twins, Lester, Francois. I might have missed someone. These are in no particular order.

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple from the depth list above end up visiting the portal.
I've got starters as:

CB: Corey Thornton
CB: BJ Adams or Jamaric Morris
Safety: Jireh Wilson or Dyllon Lester
Safety: Quadric Bullard or DeJordan Mask
Nickel: Nikai Martinez

rumors one of our RBs may be transferring, possibly to Miami
Johnny Richardson? Hope not; our one position that has been stable and always reliable for us the past few years. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens though, we have so much talent back there.

Last edited:
I've got starters as:

CB: Corey Thornton
CB: BJ Adams or Jamaric Morris
Safety: Jireh Wilson or Dyllon Lester
Safety: Quadric Bullard or DeJordan Mask
Nickel: Nikai Martinez
I'm hoping this year we will have DBs who can consistently tackle and turn and find the ball when it's in the air. Also, that can cover without regularly committing pass interference, especially on the corners.

This "lol" doesn't even make sense for you. Most of your comments I can at least understand that you have canes colored glasses and early 90s mindset, so it's how you see the world. You are a troll, for sure, for coming to our board and spouting off, but I at least get it. But the post you loled literally just points out that for the very early 2024 recruiting class we are in the top 25 (we are in the top 30, at least, in all the recruiting services). I am very sorry that UM only has 2 recruits signed (both lower rated than all 4 of our signed guys). I'm sure in the months to come that you guys will grab some very talented recruits, so you can squander their potential with no notable achievements on the field. You know, like usual.
It’s April. UCF will finish in the late 40’s to the 50’s in both composites. That’s what I am laughing about.

Johnny Richardson? Hope not; our one position that has been stable and always reliable for us the past few years. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens though, we have so much talent back there.
It won’t be Lil Johnny. If we poach anyone, it will be RJ Harvey…nobody else is good.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
they are being vague but maybe Harvey . probably why Bowman has been promoted more in highlights

It won’t be Lil Johnny. If we poach anyone, it will be RJ Harvey…nobody else is good.
RJ Harvey already transferred once and will also have to sit out a year. Why would he do this? He’s one good year away from going NFL already, especially now being in the Big12.

Or he sees Bowman getting a lot of Carries and that’s why he’s leaving. You typically don’t leave after spring ball unless you are unhappy with usage.
He would still get plenty of carries

If he leaves it is bc of some large nil offer

again it is a few of those twitter accounts being vague hinting we are a about to lose someone after the Spring Game

Or as Poolside said, you are offered a large bag.
Possibly. But why wait so late to leave? He will be behind the entire roster of RBs at UM in learning verbiage and assignments. Not the best decision when ultimate goal is NFL. If he left in January I could see.

Possibly. But why wait so late to leave? He will be behind the entire roster of RBs at UM in learning verbiage and assignments. Not the best decision when ultimate goal is NFL. If he left in January I could see.
Maybe the bags just came in. I think RJ would pick it up quickly, he would likely split snaps with Parrish, who is more of a receiving RB

I totally agree with you. I'm hoping it isn't true. I was just pointing out that strange things are happening in this era. I can't say that I agree with the supposed logic of the Jay Flash, Tatum Bethune or Jean-Baptiste decisions. But these things are happening. As Gus has alluded to, we just have to embrace the new era and adjust to it.

However, I feel like Lil' Johnny and MAR are more at risk of possible departure than Harvey, due to depth chart status. I'm guessing that we will only lose one of these RBs, if any.

I totally agree with you. I'm hoping it isn't true. I was just pointing out that strange things are happening in this era. I can't say that I agree with the supposed logic of the Jay Flash, Tatum Bethune or Jean-Baptiste decisions. But these things are happening. As Gus has alluded to, we just have to embrace the new era and adjust to it.

However, I feel like Lil' Johnny and MAR are more at risk of possible departure than Harvey, due to depth chart status. I'm guessing that we will only lose one of these RBs, if any.
I don’t see MAR getting Carrie’s anywhere. He’s been hurt or ineffective since he left high school.

Awesome! Taevion is the real deal. Similar style to Johnny Richardson!
Yeah, if Johnny was a few inches taller and like 30 lbs bigger. This guy is legit and I think we see UCF get more wins like this in recruiting going forward. A viable P5 up and comer no reason to go to UF or FSU and Miami going to Miami so who wants to go 5-7?

This is Shapiro all over again down in the corruption capital of the Western Hemisphere
Wow. No sugar coating this. From the article:

Anytime a company trades at under $5/share they can be delisted which would certainly kill future investments. In this case they are 30 days trading UNDER $1/share. They are in financial ruin at this point and banking on a lawsuit for medicare payments.

They’ll be better off taking whatever capital they have left and buying powerball tickets

Anytime a company trades at under $5/share they can be delisted which would certainly kill future investments. In this case they are 30 days trading UNDER $1/share. They are in financial ruin at this point and banking on a lawsuit for medicare payments.

They’ll be better off taking whatever capital they have left and buying powerball tickets
It has to be under a dollar to be delisted and become a penny stock. There are a lot that trade under $5 and remain. Typically, companies do a reverse split to make shares go up in price before it gets delisted.

Reactions: beelit47

You know nothing about college football and even less about investment. Can’t even make it up.

• Dislike
#91 Nationally. If he sticks, he would be the highest rated commit ever right?
And yes I know Culpepper was ranked #1 before all the star stuff.
2025 recruit who is almost two years away from being able to sign. That commitment mean nothing if we keep it real (but you won’t).

• Dislike
2025 recruit who is almost two years away from being able to sign. That commitment mean nothing if we keep it real (but you won’t).
No compliments or nothing, just negativity. At the end of the day you just bringing yourself lower and lower.

You should get yourself checked out man, it's okay to ask for help you know?

Last edited:
It has to be under a dollar to be delisted and become a penny stock. There are a lot that trade under $5 and remain. Typically, companies do a reverse split to make shares go up in price before it gets delisted.
The fact they havent done a reverse split yet is telling that there might nit be anything to split in essence. Fishy accounting for sure

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT