ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

You went Full Nuclear Karen... should change your handle to Karen Marsh.
Yea I'm an English teacher so this has always annoyed me and is frankly pathetic given these are high school "graduates".....probably graduating with a 7th grade reading level at best.

But no biggie. I'll just bury my head in the sand like everyone else, pretend we aren't graduating idiots and continue to watch the basardization our language.

salll good

Last edited:
Yea I'm an English teacher so this has always annoyed me and is frankly pathetic given these are high school "graduates".....probably graduating with a 7th grade reading level at best.

But no biggie. I'll just bury my head in the sand like everyone else, pretend we aren't graduating idiots and continue to watch the basardization our language.

salll good
then correct them in english class, not on twitter. do you correct text messages too? "it's you're, not ur." leave the grammar police act for stuff that matters and remember this quote from gin rummy on the boondocks: "fun fact, nothing typed by someone's thumbs has ever been important."

Last edited:
Reactions: LoboCane
A lot of crystal balls for Carter to Ohio St.
He was never going to UCF man. He was going to Miami and then OSU whiffed on some guys and made him a priority. I told everyone here that he was going to Ohio State…I told you a week ago.

Jarquez Cartez Miami wants. Let’s see what the UCF “flipas” can do?

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

I want this dude!

RATING BUMP: MICHAEL IGBINOGHENE, 2025 CB

Some of the best workout footage when it comes to the defensive backs that I have seen so far on the Under Armour camp circuit has come from Michael Igbinoghene out of Hewitt-Trussville (Ala.). Quick-twitched in the lower half and gets out of his breaks with plenty of juice, Igbinoghene rises significantly from an 86 rating to the highest three-star grade of 89. I also love how he competes in coverage. Can turn and locate the football and isn't afraid to play through hands. He might be on the smaller side, but more and more teams are looking for coverage aces who can line up in the slot. Igbinoghene fits the bill. -- Ivins

(Same school that produced Ja'Varrius Johnson.)

It is ABSOLUTELY CRAZY that Gus is going into Alabama and beating uat for a commit.

Most of the top in-state guys in Alabama stay in the state or go to nearby Georgia, Florida, or Florida State. The METEORIC RISE of UCF defies logic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT