ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

4 star Nikai Martinez on UCF recruiting:

"Usually, UCF doesn't, well in the previous years, they weren't really recruiting Central Florida guys and Florida guys in general," Martinez said. "Now that Coach Gus is there, we know that he's going to do what he has to do and recruit the area and all of that. Knowing if I go, somebody else is going, 'oh okay, I'm going too,' and the tradition goes on and on."

But Jeremy, KS and most of the fans in this forum were white knighting for Jabba The Heup and his Acolytes in spite of obvious failures in recruting and overall mismanagement of the talent in the program.

Simps mocking me by referencing "but he is not from Florida" everytime that Jabba got a commitment fro. a JAG recruit.

Not only was the moron not recruiting the city, Central Florida, of Florida but he was lying to recruits and their family. Jabba was pulling offers at the last minute and everyone was excusing him.

EVERYONE BUT ME!

Last edited:
What's the difference between an official and an unofficial visit?

4 star Nikai Martinez on UCF recruiting:

"Usually, UCF doesn't, well in the previous years, they weren't really recruiting Central Florida guys and Florida guys in general," Martinez said. "Now that Coach Gus is there, we know that he's going to do what he has to do and recruit the area and all of that. Knowing if I go, somebody else is going, 'oh okay, I'm going too,' and the tradition goes on and on."

But Jeremy, KS and most of the fans in this forum were white knighting for Jabba The Heup and his Acolytes in spite of obvious failures in recruting and overall mismanagement of the talent in the program.

Simps mocking me by referencing "but he is not from Florida" everytime that Jabba got a commitment fro. a JAG recruit.

Not only was the moron not recruiting the city, Central Florida, of Florida but he was lying to recruits and their family. Jabba was pulling offers at the last minute and everyone was excusing him.

EVERYONE BUT ME!
Dude, you a troll or have Aspergers? How long are you going to drone on with your repetitive nonsense? Post something new. You’re boring everyone with your daily Jabba Acolyte drivel.

I love how he used to be a 4* and now he’s a 3* after a crystal ball to us hahahaha. What a joke this system is.
I think his stars changed before the crystal ball...Also, there are thousands of other recruits we don't know how their stars are changing relative to commitments...I'm not convinced that recruitment rating is tied to their commitment..I think it may just be a few random instances that people are generalizing

I think his stars changed before the crystal ball...Also, there are thousands of other recruits we don't know how their stars are changing relative to commitments...I'm not convinced that recruitment rating is tied to their commitment..I think it may just be a few random instances that people are generalizing
Then you haven't been watching long enough. If someone commits to SEC school the stars go up. If they then flip, the stars go down. It helps fulful the prophecy that SEC is the best.

Then you haven't been watching long enough. If someone commits to SEC school the stars go up. If they then flip, the stars go down. It helps fulful the prophecy that SEC is the best.
I have seen it, but what I'm doing trying to say is this is a very small sample size of the entire HS football players

Not exactly a far fetched conspiracy theory if you watch a recruit through a cycle. It happens to non P-5 schools all the time.

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT