ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I want to feel good about this one, I feel like we have a solid chance. We need him bad, the big fast back we haven’t had in a while.

I really hope this kid gets a chance to see the way Gus used Bowser last night. At 6'1 225 he might be exactly what kind of RB we will need in the future.

Does anyone believe we will see even more high star recruits this year as now they know they will be in the big 12 by at least by their redshirt sophomore year?

Does anyone believe we will see even more high star recruits this year as now they know they will be in the big 12 by at least by their redshirt sophomore year?
I was wondering this same thing. Perception is everything, so I wouldn’t doubt we could snag some high star recruits. Gus and Staff are so good at recruiting, they utilized the CFB Playoff expansion to recruit, no doubt they will be talking about the Big12 expansion.

I don’t see that transfer ever being a regular starter here . ucf has been lucky at QB and I hope
We can keep hitting home runs recruiting that position to keep the Program ahead of schedule .

I don’t see that transfer ever being a regular starter here . ucf has been lucky at QB and I hope
We can keep hitting home runs recruiting that position to keep the Program ahead of schedule .
I don’t either but some people are putting words in Gus mouth that Gatewood will be starter when DG leaves.

Reactions: Yaes
UCF or SC? That’s a no brainer… don’t they have a grad assistant playing QB? That should say it all

The Big12 invite doesn’t really change any offers we’re making since we were offering high stars already, but you think the staff is calling some players that told us no the last few months?

The Big12 invite doesn’t really change any offers we’re making since we were offering high stars already, but you think the staff is calling some players that told us no the last few months?
Have they changed the 25 per year yet? If not we have to be pretty close. Maybe 10 more?

I’m no expert but we had quite a few transfers come in on one year deals. Shouldn’t that open even more scholarships?
Can only have 25 per year no matter what. We brought in a lot of transfers that count for next year. Let’s just say 7. So roughly 18 high school kids. Doesn’t matter if 40 leave program. Can only sign 25 in a year unless they change the rules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT