ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Yeah, it wasn't that defenses were optional; it seems more like they were denied entry in that game.

lobotomy will get back to us after the kid makes his decision. if he chooses miami he's alright and it's a cane's thing, you wouldn't understand. if he chooses someone else it's because he likes men and miami as a program doesn't get down like that.

I hope Miami doesn’t want him, because we all know Miami NEVER loses out on someone they really want. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Lobo-douche thinks everyone that doesn’t choose Miami are then those that Miami doesn’t want…even if they offered and tried really hard. I think he’s half retarded.

So we had 15 commits signed last year and we currently have 18 commits in this class. How many do you think we finish up with? I’m guessing 21 or 22.
Since we went heavy portal the first 2 years do we start seeing more HS focus and just plug some holes with the portal going forward?

Reactions: U C to the F
So we had 15 commits signed last year and we currently have 18 commits in this class. How many do you think we finish up with? I’m guessing 21 or 22.
Since we went heavy portal the first 2 years do we start seeing more HS focus and just plug some holes with the portal going forward?
If he can get all the guys he really wants he can go heavy HS and JUCO. Then wait for guys that don’t play, to transfer and add transfers.

i'm pretty sure lobotomycane goes back to whatever hole he crawled out of and laughs about how he's trolling the shit out of "them" and getting a reaction. ignore him folks.

Reactions: KnightLife1
So, did tonight's game performance help or hurt recruitment?

Definitely helped. We had a lot of recent local recruits playing out there tonight.
Yeah, imagine there mindset. It has to be pretty powerful watching guys you played with/against just last year out there playing. It has make it awfully easy to envision yourself out there as well.

Reactions: Yaes
Yeah, imagine there mindset. It has to be pretty powerful watching guys you played with/against just last year out there playing. It has make it awfully easy to envision yourself out there as well.
I really enjoyed Walker's performance last night in addition to Timmy. A few camera shots of Walker on the field showed him with a big smile on his face after some big plays...
Classic, he's going to be a stud for us!

I really enjoyed Walker's performance last night in addition to Timmy. A few camera shots of Walker on the field showed him with a big smile on his face after some big plays...
Classic, he's going to be a stud for us!
I was very pleased to hear the announcer call him out by name later in the game, and also speak to the fact he's a local kid, already at a point where he's getting playing time and making plays.

Reactions: UCFootball14
How bout that Nikai Martinez INT and return? That was a sick grab, he’s playing well this year. Fix up some of the missed tackles and he’s a legit player as a true soph.

How bout that Nikai Martinez INT and return? That was a sick grab, he’s playing well this year. Fix up some of the missed tackles and he’s a legit player as a true soph.
I like that he looks improved from last year for sure. He still looks undersized to me. He seems to float around in coverage well but is not big enough to be a solo tackler yet. I hate watching him be in position to make a stop and not get it done.

Reactions: tjb74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT