ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Maybe either would be fine……neither of these guys would be our highest ranked QB since Culpepper, Jeff Godfrey was a 4 star on most sites….broke all the Miami HS passing records, and back before recruiting services, Stephen Moffett was very highly sought after.

I was just disappointed that we are recruiting a short thin QB again. We need that size that a Culpepper or Bortles has to run this offense with less injury risks. Even guys like Mike Greco or DJ Mack would flourish in this kind of offense. Mack was ill suited for Heupel’s offfense, Greco was a force of nature when he ran the ball…..also ended up with a Super Bowl ring.
Those risks of injury to a smaller quarterback are further reasons why Trujillo should not worry about his chance to play being blocked by Colson's arrival.

Reactions: Shark19
Zero chance he goes to WVU loser…I thought you were leaving
Lol. Bet? I am leaving on Wednesday…that will be my last day contributing here.

Farmer is just about a done deal to WVU. Fox is playing UCF…he’s likely going to end up singing with Mississippi State.

I am not even trolling you or anyone with this information. It is what it is. You are free to believe what you want.

Last edited:
Lol. Bet? I am leaving on Wednesday…that will be my last day contributing here.

Farmer is just about a done deal to WVU. Fox is playing UCF…he’s likely going to end up singing with Mississippi State.

I am not even trolling you or anyone with this information. It is what it is. You are free to believe what you want.

🤷🏻‍♂️ Good use of the word “likely”. Always leave yourself an out.

Who will be the first UCF signee?

I predict u commit Booker Picket Jr.

EpN1FiVXIAA1_SW

Reactions: OtterKnight
Wiltfong had a huge article last night on the possible movement of top players in the nation. Maybe UCF will get mentioned one day but it wasn’t last night.

Kendall Jackson will probably commit to UCF in a few minutes. He earlier committed to Miami without the staff’s OK. Good development type prospect. He just turned 17.

Reactions: Collinsco
You didn't think anything because you have no original thoughts.

Everything you post is regurgitated paywall snippets.

This time you went with a troll account. 🤣🤣🤣
Lol. You literally know nothing. I have yet to witness any G5 fan UCF fan who knows college football.

Hold on tight to that Colley trophy tomorrow…maybe it will help (my bad…it doesn’t exist - just like a Colley national championship doesn’t exist).

Must be nice. They'd never let us do that where I'm from. The long pole was that you needed four credits of English and they'd never let you take two at once (unless you failed one and were making one up).

Could be 1 of 3 things (I'll use English as the specific example, but could be applied to any core subjects where you'd need 4 credits)

- They were in an Honors Level Course their 8th grade year, which would count as their 1st High School Credit. That way they fulfilled by the end of 11th grade.

- They took virtual school in between their junior and senior year to complete this requirement. If they took, let's say, English 12 in the Summer between 11th and 12th, they wouldn't have to take it in 12th.

- When they come to UCF in January, it will be on a dual-enrollment basis and they will complete the remainder of their credits in Florida Virtual School while being on campus and taking an intro class to be able to practice.

Reactions: OtterKnight
Could be 1 of 3 things (I'll use English as the specific example, but could be applied to any core subjects where you'd need 4 credits)

- They were in an Honors Level Course their 8th grade year, which would count as their 1st High School Credit. That way they fulfilled by the end of 11th grade.

- They took virtual school in between their junior and senior year to complete this requirement. If they took, let's say, English 12 in the Summer between 11th and 12th, they wouldn't have to take it in 12th.

- When they come to UCF in January, it will be on a dual-enrollment basis and they will complete the remainder of their credits in Florida Virtual School while being on campus and taking an intro class to be able to practice.
It's legal, authorized by state government, utilized by many students and not only athletes, and it works.

Reactions: Knightmare13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT